Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Lucifer's Human

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[C] Lucifer's Human Empty
PostSubject: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:53 am

Demetri's life had taken on a strict pattern the last few weeks.

He would wake up, shower and dress, get a decent breakfast before studying the holy seals until lunch time. He'd take a small break, eat lunch then back to study. After an early dinner he would get time to play and relax for a little bit, usually out in the yard with the puppies before heading back to bed and starting the cycle over again.

It wasn't the most fun time but he had managed to get through a few pages.

Like every day he was sat in the desk he had claimed with his book and notes sprawled out in front of him. It was almost time for one of his breaks. It couldn't come soon enough. Trying to read holy words and symbols left his eyes burning, as if he had stared into the sun for too long. Many times it had left him on the brink of tears. Still he continued, getting through the words at a painfully slow pace.

The boy hadn't escaped the interest of others, it wasn't every day that a human sat around in a supe coven, even more of a rarity was Lucifer's interest in the boy.

Now that was something that peaked a particular Fallens interest.

Belial had been keeping watch on the boy, trying to figure out why Lucifer was so interested in him.

This particular day Belial was feeling even more curious as he watched the boy wipe his watering eyes as he tried to decipher the text.

His lips curled into a cat like grin as a thought crossed his mind.

"Morning."

The fallen purred causing Deme to jolt upright, he hadnt heard anyone come in

"Ugh..."

He started, taken back by the man addressing him.

"Hi."

He finally managed, though he began nervously fiddling with the edge of his sleeves as he tried to seem casual, as if he wasn't just crying over a book.

"You're working hard, why don't you take s break? I'll cook you some lunch, you seem hungry."

Deme considered the offer for a moment before nodding and at Belial's prompt he stood and followed the man to the kitchen.

After a long meal together Belial got the boy talking slowly, learning about where he came from and when he was with Lucifer, it seemed that Deme remembered Belial from the night he arrived here.

"I bet you are loving your time here, a cute boy like you, I bet the others that live here can't keep their hands off of you."

The fallen chuckled, his hand sliding up Demes forearm gently, causing the boy to blush softly.

"I haven't really talked to any else, I'm a little too busy to make any friends."

"Well now, that's unacceptable, how about you and I be friends, I'd love to have someone to enjoy lunch with each day."

Belial replied, keeping the smirk off of his face. Though it his just beneath the surface.

"Really?!"

Deme replied excitedly, his face lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:44 pm

Belial hadn't come to him to call him for lunch. Belial knew that if he wasn't careful Zakhar could burn cereal. That was how they met, after all. So almost every day Belial would make sure Zakhar was fed with something edible.

Today, apparently, wasn't one of those days. That bought a pout to the Russian's Wolf's lips. He liked the time they spent together over lunch. The two chatted a lot over lunch. Well, most of the time. There were times when lunch time got quite messy and rather fun.

And after this morning (where Belial had left him alone with one of his favourite vibrators and an order to work himself up but not come) Zakhar was sort of banking on a fun lunch.

The Wolf huffed sulkily as he walked into the kitchen. His lip was pushed out in a pout. He wore only a pair of low-slung jeans and had his hair tied back out oof his scarred face.

"Vy ne priyti i poluchit' menya , master."

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Belial chuckled as he looked up at the sulking Lycan.

"I made you lunch, I was going to bring it up to you once I had finished talking to Demetri. He's Lucifer's companion."

He motioned toward the small human boy.

Zakhar already knew of his interest in the boy, it wasn't just anyone who could summon Lucifer and he wanted to know the Fallens plans for the boy.

"Collect your lunch from the stove and come sit with us "

He instructed as Demetri looked up at the other man curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Zakhar gave a small nod to Demetri as he went to plate himself up a nice large portion of dinner. He licked his lips as he sat down next to Belial.

Dinner did look good today.

"Hi, I'm Zakhar." Despite his previous pout and heavily scarred face, he gave the human a fairly friendly smile. Now he had good his previous bad mood was pretty much forgotten.

Zakhar lifted his fork and looked up at Belial. "Can I start?" He was hungry. He hoped that just eating a huge portion would start making up for the fact he wasn't getting a fun lunch today.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:36 pm

"You may."

Belial replied, moving to sit closer to the Lycan, draping an arm over his shoulders.

"Demetri, or Deme, which ever you prefer."

He replied, a little flustered by the new company, though he offered up a friend smile to the man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:40 pm

"Thank you, Master." He took a moment to turn his head and kiss Belial's shoulder affectionately before he dug into his lunch. He gave an appreciative purr. He'd never get over hos good Belial's cooking was.

"Deme." Be friendly and affectionate. He knew Belial was interested in this one. He wasn't going to be hostile to someone Belial was interested in.

"Just Zakhar for me, though slut has become a favourite petname recently." Belial had taken to calling him a slut when they were in the throes. He thoroughly enjoyed the name-calling.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:49 pm

If Demetri's interest wasn't peaked by the man calling Belial Master then it was at the mention of his nickname.

The boy's face took on a pink hue as he listened to the rather scandalous conversation.

"perhaps just Zakhar."

He muttered softly drawing a laugh from Belial.

"Now now, Zakhar don't embarrass the boy with such crass things."

Of course that was his own way of prompting the Lycan to continue, he wanted to know more about the little human.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:16 pm

That blush was just adorable. He wanted to see a lot more of it. Belial's encouragement was the blessing he needed.

"Just Zakhar it is. Though the offer always stands if you want to start using my nickname." He dropped Deme a flirty little wink.

Zakhar had trouble discerning between friendly and flirty.

"Sorry Master." Zakhar scooted around a little so he cound lean up and press his lips to Belial's. His kiss was long and slow and languid. "I couldn't help myself."

He stage whispered this next bit, acting like he wasn't aware that Deme could hear what he said perfectly. "He's so cute. I want him to bend me over his knee."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:45 am

That flirty wink caught Deme off guard, he couldn't remember a time when someone had flirted with him.

It left his heart pounding a little faster as excitement rushed though him. For whatever reason, these people seemed interested in him.

Belial smiled into the kiss and kissed the lycan back deeply, making a show of their affection.

A deep chuckle sounded from the fallen as he looked down into Zakhar's eyes.

"Now that would be a beautiful sight."

At this point Deme was scarlet, he had heard every word and now those images were dancing through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:04 pm

"It would be so hot to have such a cute boy spank me."

Zakhar leaned forwards, his lips caressing Belial's cheek, then teasing the Fallen's earlobe with his tongue and sharp little nips of his teeth. "Would you let him spank me, Master?"

Zakhar glanced back at Deme and smiled at thee human before he returned to his meal, as if he hadn't caused such a dark blush.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Belial took in a breath as his ear was nibbled on by the Lycans sharp teeth.

He gave a slow nod as his gaze swept over Demetri, he would definitely share his slave with the boy.

"Perhaps Zakhar and yourself should get to know one another, you seem lonely in the library on your own each day, I'm sure he'd keep you company if you asked."

He knew the lycan well enough, he'd read his own book happily for an hour or so then start to try his luck as luring the boy in.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 pm

Zakhar grinned at the prospect of spending his days in the library with such a cutie.

He could get a lot of reading done and do a lot of teasing and playing at the same time.

That sounded beyond fun.

"I'd love to keep you company. I don't get the chance to go to the library too often. This one always keeps me occupied." If it wasn't an order to be doing something in particular while he was away, Belial was there himself doing something or another. The library was a place that he didnt get to go to often.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:44 am

A small smile graced the boy's lips, he would enjoy not being alone for most the day while Lucifer was out doing, what ever it was he did when he went away.

"I'm there every day between 9am and 5pm..."

He offered up, if Zakhar or Belial came down to join him then he would be very pleased.

He only hoped that Lucifer didnt think that he was slacking off by being social.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 pm

"I don't think we can make the morning hours," Zakhar mused. He bad Belial were very much late to bed, late to rise people. It was odd for them to wake up much before noon. Ten o'clock was an early start for them.

The Lycan grinned. "But I'll definitely make some time in the afternoons to come down to the library."

Going to chill in the library after lunch sounded nice. And if he got to tease an adorable guy that blused way too easily, then he was going to put forwards the effort to go no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Demetri wasnt sure if they were being genuine or just pleasant but either way he was excited.

So few people spoke to him here, and he was on a strict routine so it was hard to get to meet people.

"I'd really like that.'

He admitted sheepishly, thoughts ran through his head like what they would think of his magic and his pups, he would like someone else to play with the dogs together.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Zakhar leaned more firmly against Belial, turning his gaze up to Belial. A little smile curled the Wolf's lips.

It was nice to have a hand in something he knew Belial wanted. It wasn't too often that Belial set his sights on something, so when it did happen, Zakhar was happy to be able to help.

It'd be fun to tease the blushing boy, too, which was just an awesome bonus.

"Are we busy today, Master?" He wanted to know whether Belial was going to make him feel better after a morning of teasing, or whether he had plans with Demetri.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:11 am

Belial slid his hand into Zakhars hair and pet him softly.

He had plans for Zakhar but they were swiftly changing in his mind.

"None whatsoever, seems you have some free time this afternoon."

The fallen hinted, his nails scratching behind the Lycand ears.

When he made his mind up about something he had no patience for waiting, he wanted to figure this boy out soon.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:17 am

Zakhar leaned into the hand scratching behind his ears, eyes fluttering shut for a second.

They snapped open again at Belial's answer and his relaxed expression fell, replaced by an unimpressed pout. He had really hoped that Belial was planning on having a nice fun session with him at some point today.

Being disappointed wasn't making Zakhar happy.

But he gave an almost inaudible huff. "Neterpelivyy."

Zakhar turned a smile to Deme as he pulled away from Belial. If his Master wasn't going to please him today, then he wouldn't cuddle close to him. Zakhar had his moments of petulent behaviour.

"Is this afternoon too soon to take you up on your offer?"

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:34 am

Only Zakhar would be able to notice the slight curling at the corner of Belial's mouth as the Lycan huffed at him. The man would get his fun, later that night, but for now, he had other plans.

Demetri looked up in surprise and shook his head.

"No, it's not too soon."

He'd enjoy not spending the afternoon alone.

In response to being moved away from, Belial stealthily slid his hand down the back of Zakhar's trousers and pressed down firmly on his plug before rubbing at his entrance, a promise for rewards later if he did well with this task.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Zakhar smiled widely. "Good. I'm glad. There's a book that I've been really wanting to-" Zakhar's body stiffened a little as the plug pressed deeper inside of him.

Damned Belial.

His smile stretched a little wider. "To read for a while, that I haven't had the chance to get around to yet. I'd love to finally be able to get to that."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:02 pm

"Thats great then, I still have a little bit more study to do before I can stop for the afternoon, I just didn't want you to be bored."

The boy explained, oblivious to the plotting going on behind the scenes.

"I have to head back to the library now, so I'll meet you there?"

He asked before giving Belial a bright smile.

"Thank you for lunch."
Demetri got up from his chair before giving the two of them a little wave and padding back toward the library.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:59 pm

"I'll see you in a minute then."

His smile stayed on his place until Demetri left the kitchen. Then he rounded on Belial with an angry pout. He wriggled a little in his seat, trying to settle his plug again after Belial had disturbed it.

"You're so mean," he whined.

He'd just got it comfortable and now he'd been feeling it for ages before it got comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 12:24 pm

"I know."

Was Belials simple reply as a smirk made its way across his face.

Leaning in the Fallen brushed his lips against Zakhars ear, lapping his tongue around the shell of it.

"Do well with the boy and I'll give you a special treat tonight.

I don't want you to fuck him though, not yet, I want that threat to linger a little longer, but I'm sure you can have fun with him in others ways."

He didn't want to start out too strongly, Lucifer would catch onto what he was doing if he did. A little flirting, get close to him then a little harmless fun would be enough to get the Fallens attention at the moment. Then they would push it further.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 pm

"Yes, Master." He didn't think he'd get the boy round to fucking him just yet anyway. The boy seemed too skittish. The most he'd get is probably a good long make-out session and some heavy petting.

"Can he touch my plug?"

He wanted to know just how far Belial was going to allow him to go. He had a sorta half-baked plan of action, but he needed to run at least that by Belial.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:58 pm

"If you get that far, and if you want him to, then yes."

By the looks of the boy Belial didn't expect them to get to that stage for a short while.

Usually people like Demetri had to be built up before they would engage in such play.

"Have fun with him, perhaps soon, when he is more comfortable around us, we can share him."

He'd love a session where the two of them shared in another person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Lucifer's Human
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library :: Study-
Jump to: