Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Lucifer's Human

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Zakhar smiled. His half-baked plan had been given the go-ahead. Excellent.

He didn't know just how far it would get but he'd have fun seeing

"I'd like that, Master." Zakhar stood and leaned over to press a long, deep kiss to Belial's lips. "I'm going to go." He let a cheeky little smirk curl his lips as he backed away from Belial.

Zakhar winked and turned around, waving at the Fallen. "I'll tell you how it goes tonight before I get my reward." Now, hopefully that reward would be a nice hard spanking session after he'd just left Belial's presence without permission.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Belial purred into the kiss, though a low growl rumbled in his chest as the cheeky little Lycan turned and moved away from him.

"Naughty."

He chuckled to himself as he shook his head, he'd get the man back for leaving without his permission.

Back in the library Demetri sat quietly in his chair, his eyes glued to the page in front of him, he squinted slightly as he tried to make out the words written on the page, slowly deciphering each letter.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:24 pm

When he entered the library, Zakhar went to find himself a book before approaching the human.

He took the chair next to Demetri's and opened his book, quite contentedly turning to reading in silence as he ran over what little of a plan he had in his mind.

The first step was to just rest, wait it out until they were both comfortable. That was easy enough to do.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Demetri gave Zakhar a small smile as he approached but went back to his reading, if he didn't get this work done there would be hell to pay later, quite literally.

Still, within an hour the boy was rubbing at his sore eyes which had gotten bloodshot and irritated from reading the angelic text.

This was a constant issue, he would read until it was too uncomfortable to continue then he would rest for a little while before pushing through more translations.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Zakhar glanced up from his book when Demetri paused in his stride to rub at his eyes. "Not an easy book to read?" he asked conversationally as he checked his page and closed his book, setting it aside on the armrest of his chair.

He leaned over to rest a hand on Deme's forearm. "Maybe it's time for a break?" he suggested. Deme definitely looked like he could do with a break.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Deme blinked through his watery eyes and looked up at Zakhar, they definitely were irritated.

"Angel stuff is hard to translate."

He explained, he knew about Belial, you couldn't read these texts without hearing a lot about Belial and Lucifer.

He was sure a lot of it was false though.

"I suppose."

The boy agreed, he had already got quite a lot done today, that was something to be pleased about.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Zakhar grinned at Deme. His hand slid up Deme's forearm and upper arm in an almost flirty manner as he raised his arms to stretch them above his head. Muscles tolled under his pale skin.

"It feels so good to be in the library. I miss coming here."

Belial always kept him so busy that he hardly had the chance to do anything and when he was free, he usually went out to town to enjoy his freedom. The library wasn't a place he'd visit often.

It took him a while to find a comfortable position when he settled back into his chair. He grimaced a little before just giving up, resigning himself to just being uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:59 pm

The trail of Zakhar's fingers up his arm left the hairs standing on end as a shiver ran through him, as sad as it was, the sensation of simply being touched felt so new on his skin.

"I'm getting sick of being in here to be honest."

He laughed softly, he spent all day every day in this library and it drove him a little crazy at times, still, it was better than his padded cell.

"Though it has it's perks."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:03 pm

"I get like that sometimes when Belial confines me to our room, or down in the basement." There'd been times when Belial had decided that Zakhar wasn't allowed to leave whatever room he was in just because Belial felt llike keeping him there for the day.

Zakhar grinned. "I find ways to amuse myself. Makes the room seem that bit more fun next time you go in there."

That was what saved him when he was confined to a room, at least.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:08 pm

"Why would he do that? I mean, he love you right?"

He had gotten that vibe from them, especially from there first night here where they had crashed into Belial's bedroom and Zakhar was in bed with him.

Though the boy didn't have the best understanding of a S&M relationship.

"So do I, when Lucifer isn't around I summon the pups sometimes, though if he is in a good mood he lets them stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 pm

"That's why. He loves me and those moments when he wants to show his control like that are his way of showing he loves me. My compliance is how I show him that I love him in return. And when I don't do things, I'm just keeping on his toes and trying to make him show me that le loves me just a little more." He gave a little wink and cheeky grin.

Every time Belial spanked him or put his will on him, the Fallen was showing him that he wouuld put forward the time and effort to be with him; that he enjoyed Zakhar's company; that he loved him. Every tear that Zakhar shed in painful bliss, every time that he said 'yes Master'; every order that he took was his way of showing that he trusted Belial and wanted to spend time with him, love him.

"Is he not in a good mood today, then?" Zakhar hadn't seen any pups.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Hearing how Zakhar spoke so passionately gave him a little more insight into their relationship, though he still had a lot to learn about the different ways that people expressed their affection.

"I think I understand, a little."

He replied, giving Zakhar a small smile before shrugging.

"He's been out most of today so I don't really know, normally I would summon them at lunch so I can feed them but I got distracted."

He admitted, a little blush appearing on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:22 pm

"Not a huge amount of people understand our dynamic." It was a little strange, even in terms of D/s relationships.

"I can't speak for Belial, but if it helps, I'm sorry for distracting you. Though I'm glad I did. I miss this place. Maybe I can do something to thank you for giving me this chance?"

The pitch of his voice had dropped and he leaned forwards towards the human a little. His eye was a darker silver and slightly lidded and lustful.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:37 am

Demetri always tried not to read into things too much, more often than not he ended up getting the signs wrong and making a fool out of himself, so when Zakhar dropped his tone of voice and looked at him that way, he became a little frazzled.

"I umm..."

He started, chewing on his lip as his eyes stole a glance towards the Lycan's.

"You don't have to apologize, I wanted the company."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Cute. The human was shy.

That wasnt what he wanted right now.

"Thats the beauty of it, isnt it? Thanking and apologising because you want to." Once again Zakhar leaned forwards, his hand sliding from the position it was in restint idly on the arm of his chair. He swept the tips of his fingers over Demes arm again.

"Is there anything I can do to thank you?" he repeated in a purr.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Demetri's eyes gave away what is lips refused to say as he glanced down at Zakhar's hand then to his lips, his eyes lingering there longer than they should have.

He was young, and with this sudden attention his mind wandered to less than pure thoughts.

With Lucifer as his mentor he was coming out of his shell, he wasn't as timid as he had been, gradually becoming more bold.

But asking someone he had only just met that day for some sort of physical affection was a little too bold, resulting in his floundering.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Under Demetri's heavy stare Zakhars lips crooked up into a smirk. He leaned forwards without and further prompt, letting his lips brush lightly against Demes.

That light brush was followed soon after by a long, deep, toe curling kiss; with teeth and tongue and hands pulling at hair and Zakher sliding into Demetris lap to straddle the human.

He didnt stop there. Zakhar continued to press his lips to Demes after the first and second time. Alternating between deep kisses and little pecks.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 pm

At the brush of the older man's lips Demetri didn't hesitate, as soon as Zakhar became more lustful and demanding with his lips so did the boy.

With hands in his own hair is arms wrapped around Zakhar's neck, pressing against him as he was straddled.

Perhaps he should have been surprised by the sudden affection, maybe he should have jolted back in embarrassment, but he didn't. He was desperate and needy, more than willing to accept anything that he was allowed.

The boy kept demanding the deeper kisses, whining when he was instead given a small peck, soft moans sounding at the treatment he received.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Those desperate moans and needy whines were exquisite. Zakhar pushed for more, making his kisses so long that Demes cheeks flushed with the effort to try and breathe and throwing in more tiny pecks for him to whine at.

His hips rocked, pressing his semi hard member against Demes stomach through hthe thick denim of his jeans. The rough brush of the fabric against his member only made his desire stronger.

Zak pulled away from the humans lips dragging his own lips agong Demes cheek and down his neck; kissing nipping and licking, tasting the humans skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:46 am

Those long kisses left him gasping for air in the small moments when he had a chance.

Whines followed each unsatisfying peck as his arms pulled the man closer.

The feeling of Zakhar's stirring arousal against his stomach made excitement leap inside of him.

The boy panted heavily when the Lycan finally pulled away in order to kiss and nip at his neck, which he offered up freely, having none of the reservations that Lycans did, he hadn't been in the supernatural world long enough to be wary.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 am

A deep, appreciative purr rumbled in the Lycan's chest when the human offered up his neck. He could feel the quick pulsing of blood beneath his searching lips, telling him that Deme was certainly appreciating this attention.

His tongue laved out, drinking in the thrumming pulse and tasting the saltiness of Deme's skin.

One hand slid between their bodies, stroking Deme's clothed chest, teasing and pinching his nipple through the fabric of his shirt.

His teeth pinched sharply at a patch of skin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Demetru gave a little moan as his neck was licked and nipped, he was enjoying all this attention way too much, he barely knew Zakhar but he wanted the man to do all sorts of naughty things to him.

He wanted to feel for a change.

He gave a little gasp as his nipple was pinched, he wanted more now.

Demetri chewed on his lip in excitement, whining as he pressed forward against the man.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:07 pm

And Belial thought he wouldn't be able to get Demetri to play with him just yet. He could go back to his Master with his head held high tonight.

He seized one of Demetri's hands and guided it down his muscular back, pushing it into the back of hs loose jeans and further still down until the human's fingers were pressed firmly against his plug.

He groaned softly, hips rocking, the plug shifting a little as it rocked against Deme's fingers and his still hardening member brushing against his jeans and Deme's stomach.

"It's uncomfortable," he muttered in a gruff, aroused voice, directly into the human's ear. "Make it better. Please," he purred softly, drawing Deme's earlobe into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Lucifer's Human   [C] Lucifer's Human - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Lucifer's Human
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library :: Study-
Jump to: