Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

[O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult Empty
PostSubject: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Travelling to Gerhard's new coven had taken a while, Emory never enjoyed travelling.

It was a necessity but it was taxing and rather boring.

He had opted to sit in the backseat of the man's car, enjoying the abundant space rather than the views of the front.

Part way through the final leg of their journey he had decided to nestle up to the small pile of his belongings on the seat and had eventually fallen asleep.

The small child rested his head against a trunk and dozed with soft, barely audible snores.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:41 pm

It was a very very long drive, and the windows were heavily tinted to prevent any damage from the sun.

Once at the coven, it was nighttime the following day. Gerhard was feeling a little light-headed from the UV rays that managed to make it's way through the tinted glass.

He opened the back door and gave Emory a gentle nudge.

"Wake up Meine kleine Leibwächter" He said in a fake loving tone. As if someone like Gerhard could even feel love for anything other than suffering and pain.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Emory roused grudgingly, he didn't like to be woken when he was sleeping.

Reaching up he rubbed his eyes on the back of his hands and have a soft yawn as he sat up.

Still groggy he pouted and slowly shuffled out of the car, looking around at his surroundings, seemingly displeased.

"It's hot here."

He grumbled, he didn't like the heat
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:47 am

"Ja." He agreed, a hint of apology in his voice. But mostly he was agreeing with the boy in equal distaste. He didn't like the heat much himself.

"It's just temporary. Once we've had our fun with Giacinto we can relocate back to the motherland." He thought out loud.

"That is assuming you'll still want to keep my company." He was almost joking when he said that. He was slightly aware of the ancient vampires small infatuation with him.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:25 pm

"In that case I hope your plan does not take too long."

He replied, grabbing a bag from the car and slowly padding toward the house, eyeing the gardens and exterior.

It seemed like a nice enough place, the current weather excluded.

"We'll see how our time here ends."

He replied with a soft chuckle, he wouldn't agree to anything yet, if nothing else Emory always kept his word, he didn't know how he would feel toward the man after actually living with his coven for years.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Gerhard simply shrugged. That really depended on Em's definition of long.

He wanted to make everyone in Tony's coven suffer. Especially Lex. If they did this too quickly, it wouldn't be as fun.

But he didn't want to stay here in Italy for decades.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't kill anyone in the coven without asking me first. They are my followers or hostages after all, and there is strength in numbers. I'm going to go to bed now. The sun has given me a headache." He said, opening the door to the front of the mansion.

"Feel free to take whatever room you like, help yourself to the blood, explore. This is your home now." He offered politely before heading off to his bedroom to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:42 pm

"I'll try my best."

He offered, he couldn't make any guarantees, after all, he didn't know the people here and he had a particular lifestyle that he enjoyed.

The boy gathered up his things, bidding Gerhard a good sleep before he went in search of a good room.

He opted for one near Gerhard's room, he was here to protect the man, it was best that he stayed close.

Satisfied when he found the room bare and empty he set about unpacking his things.

This would make for a strange new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult   [O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Ancient Child, Adolescent Adult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: Outskirts-
Jump to: