Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Kidnapping Dogs

Go down 
+2
Gerhard Holl
Emory Hernz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

[C] Kidnapping Dogs Empty
PostSubject: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Emory had distanced himself from the coven for the night, his first interactions with the occupants when about as well as he had expected.

Meaning he had already beat one of the bloody.

Tonight however he sat out in the garden, the night was slightly cooler so he had found a comfortable patch of lawn and perched there, a large book in his hands which he read contently, enjoying the peace and quiet of outside those walls.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Gerhard had watched Emory from the window for a moment, twirling one of his prized blades in his fingers.

His eyes had been hooded and even though he was looking at Em, his thoughts had been elsewhere.

He had to do something about the lycan in his cellar. The pitiful thing was on the brink of death and it was the only leverage he had over the Adze's summoner.

The German man didn't much like the idea of putting Em to work already, the boy had just arrived after all. But Tomaso's time was drawing near.

With a disgruntled sigh, Gerhard put his knife away and left the house, finding Em out in the garden.

"Genießen Sie Ihr Buch?" He asked, hands clasped behind his back as he walked up to where the young-looking vampire was rooted.

"Enjoying your book?"
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Emory had heard the man coming from the moment the door had been opened.

His eyes didn't lift from his book until Gerhard was right next to him

"Ja."

He replied, placing a bookmark at his page and setting it down politely.

"Your coven is...."

He cut off his sentence as he looked at the house, well it was pathetic really.

"Not what I expected."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Gerhard didn't look very amused with Emory's skepticism.

"It's a work in progress." He said flatly.

"There's a reason we haven't made any moves yet."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:23 pm

"I'm not fond of the loud girl."

So far his entire experience here had been her shouting and kicking up a fuss.

Already it was getting on his nerves.

"Your pets in the basement, are they for public consumption?"

He asked, laying back a little to look up at the man, he didn't want to step on Gerhard's toes by sinking his teeth into private cattle.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:27 pm

"Ich habe gehört, was passiert ist, und ich setzte sie in ihren Platz. Sie sollte nicht wieder heraus handeln, aber wenn sie es fühlen Sie sich frei, um sie leiden für sie immer mehr als Sie bereits haben." He said calmly.

He then sat down next to Em, but stared ahead at nothing in particular.

"Don't kill them but other than that you can do what you wish."

"I heard about what happened and I set her in her place. She shouldn't be acting out again but if she does feel free to make her suffer for it ever more than you already have."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:33 pm

"Sie ist jung und versuchte, sich in der Hexenzirkel durchsetzen , aber sie hat mich weckte , wissen Sie, wie ich bin, wenn ich aufgewacht."

Gerhard had experienced first hand before, it never turned out pretty for the person who did it.

Emory wasn't unreasonable and more often than not he kept a calm demeanor, unless pulled from his sleep.

"Would I be able to have one of my own? I'd catch it of course, but during early training it may need to be stored with the others."

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Gerhard gave Emory a smirk, glancing at him from the side.

"Of course. You don't have to ask me that." He said, his voice kind despite what they were talking about.

"Speaking of, I have a favor to ask of you. One of my captives is also a hostage. He's dying, and while I don't want to cure him, I need him alive. I need a lycan that isn't too young or too old. Something that will keep him breathing but that's about all."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:51 pm

"This is your Coven, even if it is only formality I will still ask your permission for things."

He replied, rolling over so his body was facing Gerhard, his fingers pulling blades of grass out of the lawn.

"I'm older and stronger than you, if I did what ever I wanted, when I wanted, who do you think the others would think was running this coven?"

He asked, not in a threatening way, simply pointing out his thought process.

"A mid-aged lycan to heal up your captive? I think I can do that."

It wouldn't be too hard at all.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:57 pm

The smirk on Gerhard's thin lips faded and formed into that of an actual smile.

It wasn't a fake smile, or a grin riddled in evil thoughts or selfish desires.

It was a real, genuine expression.

"Vielen Dank dafür, kleine alte Mann." He said, patting Emory's head and ruffling his hair.

"Thank you for that, little old man."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Emory gave a laugh and batted away the hands ruffling his hair, leaning up and messing up the man's in return.

It was a rare sight for Gerhard to ever have a hair out of place and it only made Emory's smile wider.

"Watch out für die Sie etwas nennen . Ich könnte nur schlagen Sie auf die richtige Größe ."

He replied before laying back again and chuckling.

"Do you need the lycan tonight?"

He asked, wondering the urgency of this request.

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:06 pm

Had anyone else tried to mess up Gerhard's perfect mane of hair, he would have cut their hand off with a butter knife. A dull butter knife.

But Em could get away with what most could not.

He smiled sarcastically at the boy as he fixed his blond hair back into order.

"The hostage will only last a few more days at most." He explained. "So it'd be better done sooner than later."
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:11 pm

He watched the man fix his hair with a satisfied little smirk.

Gerhard had rare moments of playfulness, when no one else was around of course.

"I'll get you a Lycan now then, best get it out of the way before he is beyond saving, besides..."

He muttered, looking up out over the night.

"At least the weather is nicer tonight, hopefully I might see a human that takes my fancy."

It was wishful thinking of seeing one so soon, but it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Emory got to his feet and handed Gerhard his book.

“Look after this for me, I won’t be long.”

In a swift movement the boy did a small jump, half way through it his body shifted mid-air, taking on the form of a Barbastelle and he took off into the sky, his dark form melting into the night.

It didn’t take too long for him to descend into the town of Catania, he stayed out of sight, and this was not the time to draw attention to himself.

With Giacinto’s coven located here the number of supernatural creatures located here was far denser than surrounding cities, it would be far less effort to locate what he needed, bringing it home on the other hand would take a little more time.

He already had a plan for that, once he had the lycan far enough out of town he’d simply call Gerhard to come and collect the two of them.

Emory circled the outskirts of town for a long while, looking for what they needed.

He had sensed a few lycan but they would be too young.

His interest peeked when a blue haired woman exited a piercing salon, he could smell Vampire in her, still, her saliva would work well enough, perhaps her blood would also come in helpful, hybrids rarely had the blood toxicity of either species but the healing factor of both.

This was a rare find, an abomination, but perfect for Gerhard’s needs.

It was just his luck that she was heading toward the outskirts, seemingly toward some dingy looking bar.

Emory landed in and alley and shifted back, he was a skilled and stealthy hunter, being sure to stay downwind of the Hybrid as to not get sniffed out.

When she was in earshot the boy gave a soft sob, crying into his hands, listening for her footsteps.

She had stopped walking, again he gave a little sob, his voice hitching in his throat as he moved to crouch behind a garbage can.
Her heeled shoes clicked against the ground as her path change, walking quickly into his direction.

He could see her shadow at the entrance of the alley way, peering in to try and find the source of the noise.

“Hello?”

She called down.

“It’s alright, I won’t hurt you.”

That brought a little smile to Emory’s hidden face, no, no she wouldn’t.

“Help..”

He struggled out, immediately she was padding down the alley, that was when he moved to strike. As soon as she was close enough he pounced on her shoulders, holding his hand over her mouth and banding his arm around her throat.

She tried to shake him off, grabbing and striking at his body as she fought back.

He could feel her body shifting beneath him, trying to transform, he didn’t give her that option and struck her roughly to the back of her head.

A few more hard strikes and her body crumbled to the floor.
There was no point binding her up here, anything he fashioned into rope would only be snapped with ease.

She’d be knocked out for a little while but not long enough for him to get her back to the coven. Shifting back he took off, sneaking into the nearest pharmacy and grabbing the strongest sleeping medication they had before returning to her and forcing a few of them down her throat, that would keep her manageable until they got home.

Awkwardly he tried to pick her up, when that proved too much of a hassle he simply grabbed her by her hair and dragged her down the back of the alley.

Avoiding being seen by passing cars he pulled her out of town and far enough away that Gerhard could get a car to him.

Pulling her to the side, away from the road he placed her down and sat on top of her, giving Gerhard a call.

“I have one, come pick us up. We’re outside of town, near the freeway.”

Now he just had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:43 am

Gerhard grinned when he heard Emory's casual voice stating that the job was complete.

He spared no time in getting to the vampire and his prey.

When Gerhard opened the door to his car, his nose curled at the smell of her.

"She's a hybrid." He said, not hiding the repulsion in his voice.

The look of disgust was replaced with one of amusement.

As many hybrid's as they could take out, the better.

"You never fail exceed expectations." He complimented, hoisting Rai's body into the back seat of his car.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:36 am

"Yes, she is."

He commented, petting the woman like a hunter would show off his prized catch.

"I figured if the saliva isn't enough to keep your alive, her blood would also work."

He hopped off of the woman as Gerhard took over the task of transporting her, climbing into the front seat,.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:48 am

Gerhard made the drive quickly back to Mellili.  

By the time he was pulling her out of the backseat, the female lycan was starting to regain consciousness.  

The German man made quick work of dragging her down into the basement and locking her up in heavy iron chains.  

He had her bound so that her ankles, knees, elbows, and wrists were all locked together, making it so that she couldn't do much other than worm about.  

For added measure he locked a collar around her throat that was attached to the ceiling. Were Rai to struggle too much, it'd choke her. She'd have to hold very still in order to comfortably breath.

Tomaso was barely conscious and very close to death when Raisa was brought down to the cellar.  

He had sensed her being there, but thought it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Raisa shifted uncomfortably with a groan, her head was throbbing and she winced as her eyes slid open.

"What the fuck..."

She whined, groggily trying to lift her hands to cup her head.

When she was unable to move her eyes flew open and she looked around the darkened room in a panic.

Emory was perched in a chair near the center of the room, his feet swinging happily as he sipped at a mug of blood.

When her eyes opened he got up and went upstairs to fetch Gerhard and tell him she was awake.

Rai began to shout profanities and struggle, that was until the heavy smell of silver hit her nose, making her gag.

Her gaze fell to Tomasa and her breath hitched in her throat.

"Tom? Tom!! Wake up!"

He couldn't be dead, he couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Tomaso was too far gone to be able to react to Raisa. In his blurred, foggy thoughts he heard her voice and saw her face.

But he didn't move a muscle.

"Don't worry, he won't die." Gerhard said as he entered the cellar with Em.

"Now that we have you, that is."

He walked up to the woman and held out a bowl to her lips.

"Spit." He ordered.

He wasn't going to bother giving her an explanation of what was going on. She could figure it out herself.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Raisa gave a snarl as the man spoke, glaring up at him in absolute rage.

Her fangs clicked into place as she gave a sneer at him before glancing at Tomaso in worry.

She knew how to cure silver poisoning, nearly any lycan born did. She didn't hesitate before spitting into the bowl, glaring up at the man.

"He's my changeling, let me heal his wounds properly!"
The wounds needed to be licked clean until she couldn't taste silver any more. The woman struggled in her bindings, trying to move closer to Tom.

Emory gave a little giggle in amusement.

"Sire and pup! That's a fun coincidence."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:43 am

Ger didn't chuckle, but he did grin when he realized that Rai was the one that had turned Tom.

That was the fun thing about staying in a certain area of highly condensed supernaturals. These sort of coincidences weren't unheard of, and made everything much more interesting.

The only thing he was disappointed in was the fact that the female lycan half-breed was complying.

He was really hoping she would let him beat her around first before willingly cooperating.

Oh well.

"We don't want to heal him, just keep him from dying." He explained, still holding the bowl out for her.

"Spit again."

Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 am

Raisa glared up at the man and spat again, being sure to get some of it on the man's hand.

She couldn't afford to be difficult right now, Tomaso needed healing and if they were actually going to tend to his wounds then she would spit until her mouth ran dry.

"If you don't heal him properly there will be no keeping him from dying, that silver will hit his bloodstream, get in his vital organs and no amount of spit can fix that.

Keep us chained up if you want but let me heal him!"
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:55 am

The man's nose twitched in disgust.

In an instant he struck her across the face with the hand she had gotten the bit of spit on.

That was as good a reason as any to hit the bitch.

The collar around her neck held her in place despite the force of his hand, causing it to choke her.

Satisfied at the punishment, he wiped his hand off on her shirt.

"Spit again." He growled, shoving the bowl back in her face and pressing it against her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Rai gave a choked grunt as she was struck, the collar tightening around her throat as she moved.

Gingerly she tried the sit still to avoid further injury, she couldn't get them out of here if she was in a state like Tom was.

When the bowl pressed to her lip she spat again, glareing up at him in spite.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 pm

"That's better." He said, mockingly praising her.

He looked down at the bowl, repulsion reflecting in his expression.

"Such nasty creatures." He tutted, walking over to Tom.

Pulling out a knife, he dipped it in the bowl of Raisa's spit and made sure to thickly coat it.

If he was going to heal Tom, he was also going to have fun doing it.

He cut into the man's thighs, sinking the blade deep into the already festering wound.

Tomaso didn't even grunt or flinch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Kidnapping Dogs   [C] Kidnapping Dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Kidnapping Dogs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next