Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:46 am

Rizzo gasped when the hand was suddenly around his neck and holding tight to his throat.  He dropped the potato as he was pulled back.  

Both of his hands reached up to hold onto Gerhard's arm.  The German man was so much stronger than he looked.  

Rizz hated being handled like this.  He hated it more than anything.  

More than hatred was the fear.  What if this was his last night alive?  What if something worse happened?

He looked over at Emory with terrified eyes.  Was the child used to seeing things like this?!
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:55 am

"Then why do you dote on her?"

He asked, doting on a bad child was only going to breed disobedience throughout the entire coven.

"Do you know that this one was out in the yard, unsupervised and tending to the garden?"

Emory looked at Gerhard, his gaze flickering to Rizzo, giving the man a knowing look.

Perhaps saving him from Gerhard's torment now would serve in his best interest for his intentions.

"Er ist bereits gehorsam , leicht formbar , nicht schwer, auf die Augen , hast du offensichtlich kein Verlangen haben . Lassen Sie mich mit ihm zu spielen , zumindest bis Cadance Renditen"

He was setting a plan in motion, but at the moment it was hinging on Gerhard's cooperation.

Gingerly his hands reached up and stroked over the Vampire's fingers subtly coaxing him to release the man, his gaze filled with the a soft faux pleading that only Gerhard would pick up on being a lie. He wasn't the only one who enjoyed mind games.

"He's obedient already, easily molded, not hard on the eyes, you obviously have no desire for him. Let me play with him, at least until Cadance returns."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:02 am

"I don't dote on her." Gerhard said, annoyance thick in his voice. Emory was like a mom, trying to tell him how to parent his newborn. Which was funny given the fact that Emory looked so much younger than Ger.

The Nazi could see right through Emory's mind games, but he was curious what the boy had meant.

"Spielen Sie mit ihm, wie?" He inquired, breaking his rule just this once.

His grip didn't soften on Rizzo's neck. He wasn't cutting off air, but he was definitely holding the human in place.

"Play with him, how?"
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:39 am

Were they even fucking speaking English?!  Because these weren't English words!

They were speaking German, fuck.  

Rizzo's mind was spinning.  His heart was pounding so hard in his chest, Gerhard and Emory could probably hear it plain as day... even if they weren't vampires.  

He looked down at Emory.  The boy seemed to be rooting for him.  

Impulsively his hand reached out and gripped onto Emory's sleeve, begging with his eyes to help him.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:50 am

"She's still alive despite her constant short comings, that's doting enough."

He replied, he did not like that woman, at all.

"Er denkt, ich bin der gute Kerl hier , ein bisschen von Lebensmitteln und er ist schon packte mich an , um zu helfen , ihn zu sehen ? "

Emory took Rizzo's hand as it grabbed at him, giving it a gentle squeeze, trying to reassure him.

" Cadence will offensichtlich in diesem Fall, ich kann sie alle über ihn riechen , leugnen sie, was sie für eine kleine Weile will . Es ist so leichter , da er keine offensichtlichen Vorliebe für sie, aber er erschrocken von euch ist .

Vielleicht ein wenig Schulbildung in Ordnung ist, sie lernen Sie . Plus, ich bin immer noch irritiert, dass sie auf mich stand . "

If Gerhard wanted him to give the human back, he would, at the very least he wanted to play with the man while she was gone.

"Cadence obviously wants this one, I can smell her all over him, deny her what she wants for a little while. It's all the easier since he has no obvious fondness for her, but he is terrified of you.

Perhaps a little schooling is in order, she'll learn. Plus, I'm still irritated that she stood on me."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 am

Gerhard just rolled his eyes. It became clear what Emory was doing. There was a petty little feud between him and the girl.

He jerked Rizzo back, tightening his grip on the boy's neck so that he was actually choking him now.

He sunk his grip in tighter and tighter, nearly breaking the windpipe.

"Ihre Idee des Spiels ist langweilig für mich." He growled lowly.

"Your idea of play is boring to me."
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:00 am

For a fleeting moment, Rizzo was comforted by the boy taking his hand and holding it.  He thought he was going to get out of this unharmed.  

That was all shattered when Gerhard pulled back on him again, causing Rizzo to choke loudly.  

He tore his hand away from Emory's grip so he could claw at the hand that was strangling him.  

His legs started kicking and his face turned red.  His short nails dug as deep as they could into the vampires skin, causing shallow tearing.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:08 am

"Und Ihre langweilt mich ."

He growled back softly, growing irritated as he sat on the counter, his hand falling to his side as Rizzo was pulled away from him.

Emory debated threatening to retaliate mindless violence with violence of his own but exhaled a steady breath, calming himself.

"Do what you will then, I'll find something else to entertain myself with. The giggly one downstairs?"

He asked, looking up at Gerhard, maybe he'd be allowed that one, but he doubted it Gerhard would just....

"Why did you only take interest in that one once I wanted it?"
He asked, his voice taking on a curious tone.

"And yours bores me."
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:16 am

Ger glared at Emory, for a moment he forgot that he was suffocating a human.

Finally he let go of Rizzo's windpipe only long enough to grab him by the back of the head and slam his face down into the counter, promptly knocking the young man out cold.

With the body now laying at his feet he turned all his attention towards Emory.

"Das hat nichts mit dir zu tun." He said, wiping off his hands. The little scratches Rizzo had made were already healed.

"Und es hat nichts mit dem, was Sie denken, entweder zu tun." He added, his gaze focused and no readable expression on his face.

"This has nothing to do with you."

"And it has nothing to do with what you're thinking either."
Back to top Go down
Rizzo Iademarco

Rizzo Iademarco

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:21 am

Rizzo gasped for air when he felt the hand release his throat.  

But before he was able to form a coherent thought, he was struck again. 

This time, into darkness.  

The water still ran in the sink, splashing over the potatoes inside it.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:26 am

"That was unnecessary."

He muttered, looking down at the human with a disapproving huff.

"You're losing yourself, over a human. One that you have no interest in, stop acting like a child."

Reaching over he turned off the water and slid off of the counter.

"Since it has nothing to do with me I'm leaving."

He added, a trip into town would fix his sour mood, perhaps he could find someone fun, seems as though he'd have to keep Gerhard away from the pet he eventually chose.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:23 am

"Losing myself?" Gerhard asked, though his eyes and tone reflected amusement.

Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:28 am

The way Emory saw it Gerhard had walked in here, saw him playing with something he didn't want, suddenly wanted it and then decided to break it when he was called out on it.

He just shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Is there anything else you want from me, Gerhard or am I free to go?"

He asked sarcastically, as if the man could actually stop him, though he would like and explanation as to what just happened.

Gerhard wasn't like Cadence or Marty, he had a reason for everything he did, he was cold and calculated.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:34 am

Emory was right about Gerhard having a reason for everything he did. He had planned on getting Cade out of the house for the very purpose of having some alone time with her human.

He would have done the same thing regardless if Emory had been there or not.

His plans for Rizzo were not his typical plans for attractive young men in his captivity.

He had something else in mind.

"I don't need you at the present moment." Gerhard said flatly, eyes void of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:38 am

Emory's gaze just settled in a peevish glare as he looked up at the man.

Rage bubbled up inside of him but he calmed it quickly.

The one night he thought he could actually enjoy himself and it was swiftly ruined.

He regretted coming to this god awful country.

"Don't attempt to contact me."

He replied before walking from the room, he planned on staying out in town for a few days, he needed to be away from here before he killed everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:43 am

Gerhard didn't understand what had made Emory so upset. His brow arched as the boy started to walk away.

He knew he should just let the vampire storm off and have his fit, but he decided to leave the bloodied human on the floor and follow after.

He stepped in stride to the boy, hands clasped behind his back.

"Werden Sie zurückkommen?" He asked calmly.

"Will you be returning?"
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:47 am

"Vielleicht."

He replied, Emory was frustrated, usually he simply took what he wanted, he didn't have to worry about playing well with others.

That wasn't and option here, he couldn't just beat Gerhard bloody then snatch the human.

He was frustrated and he didn't know how to vent it out properly.

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:55 am

"I hope you do, Emory." He said honestly, still walking in stride with the boy.

"The human is Cadence's property. I told her to train it, but instead she's been playing with it like it were a doll. By punishing her doll, I'm punishing her. Don't you see? It has really has nothing to do with you." He explained.

He knew he didn't have to explain anything to Emory, but he wanted to. He couldn't let his only true ally slip away over something so minimal.

"Would you like me to give you the giggling one? Would that make you happy?" He asked, the odd fatherly tone returning to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Emory Hernz

Emory Hernz

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:04 am

"I've lived on my own for a great many years now, being told no is not something I am accustomed to."

He replied, pursing his lips a little, chewing on them as he glanced over his shoulder at the unconscious human.

His desire for it was fueled more by fact that he wasn't allowed it, but he was aware of that.

"No."

He replied, shaking his head slightly, the giggling one wasn't....it didn't feel right.

"I'll sure something more suited to my tastes will come along."

Eventually.

Instead of heading out the door Emory turned to the living room, perching himself onto one of the plush couches and laying down with a little sigh, he was calming down now.
Back to top Go down
Gerhard Holl

Gerhard Holl

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:07 pm

"I'm sure it will." Gerhard agreed.

Now that he had solved that problem, he scooped Rizzo up into his arms and carried his unconscious body down to the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables   Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruits, Blood, and Vegetables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2