Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Happy Birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:45 am

"Suits the decor quite nicely."

Maks commented with a chuckle, he was definitely leaving this up, there friends who came over would get a nice glimpse into their sex-life.

He padded to Lyo's side and held up the collar and a paddle, just like he had asked for.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:47 am

"Wait til Danii gets an eyeful of this." Danii would definitely have a few words to say about this one.

"Set the paddle down. Shoes off."

He grinned as he eyed Maks. It was a good thing he wasn't wearing his favourite clothes tonight.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:50 am

Maks set down the paddle and kicked his shoes off as he looked up at Lyo.

He wasn't sure about what the man was upto but he trusted Lyo with his life so it was safe enough to trust him now.

"What are you upto?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:55 am

"You'll enjoy it."

His fingers curled in the waistband of Maks' jeans and yanked him forwards. His other hand slid into his pockets, emptying them. The threw most of it on the couch, but he held up Maks butterfly knife.

He pressed the cool metal handle against Maks' lower lip. "Kiss it."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:57 am

A smirk spread across his lips as the sight of his own knife came into view.

It had been a long while since they had done this, now he really was excited.

When the cold metal pressed to his lip he kissed the blade, his tongue teasingly flicking over the flat metal.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:00 am

"Hold it for me."

He waited until it was clenched betwen Maks' teeth before he lifted his boyfriend by his hips, settling him into the swing.

Lyo stepped back and hooked Maks' feet into the stirrups.

He leaned up, rubbing his lower stomach adn crotch teasingly against Maks' croch as he lifted Maks' arms to cuff his wrists to the frame.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:03 am

He pulled his lips back from his teeth and bit onto the blade, it was sharp and he was careful not to cut himself on it.

Maks gave a soft grunt as he was lifted into the swing, settling into a comfortable position.

He allowed Lyo to strap him in without a struggle, this was going to be a hell of a lot of fun, he knew that already.

A soft groan sounded as Lyo ground against him, his hips lifting to grind his clothes body back against him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:05 am

Lyo took the knife back, slowly sliding the metal over his boyfriend's lower lip.

"I don't know what to do first. With you laid out all pretty for me, I have so many choices." There was so much he could do.

Lyo reached out to snag the collar and held it up. "This first, then we can have some fun. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:10 am

"I say...how will anyone know I'm yours if I'm not collared?"

He liked the collar, they never wore them in public but he liked the symbolism behind them and the feel of the leather around his throat.

It reminded him so much of how Lyo help him when they slept, it was comforting.

"I'm ready to have a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:14 am

"Very good point, Maksim."

Once again he rubbed himself against his lover's body as he leaned over to slide the collar around his throat.

When it was buckled, he hooked his finger through a rin and pulled upwards. He leant down to press a light kiss to Maks' lips.

"Now I get to have my fun."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:17 am

He gave a soft moan as he was rubbed against and the collar was secured around his throat.

That familiar feeling left his body relaxed and ready.

"Ready and willing."

He purred, writhing a little in the swing.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:19 am

"Mmm, I like that writhing."

Lyo stepped back a few paces. "Try to close your legs." He wanted to see the struggle as Maks tried to hide himself away.

He wanted to see just how well the swings worked to keep legs spread.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:21 am

Maks attempted to close his legs but they were spread so far apart that it just left his knees pointing in toward each other but his thighs parted.

No matter how hard he tried his body was exposed with no way of hiding it or pulling away.

Not that he wanted to pull away from Lyo, still, he put on a good show.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 am

Yes, he was right. He did like that writhing.

"Good boy." Lyo laid a hand on Maks' shin to get him to calm down.

Then a wicked grin curled his lips as he stroked the flat blade of the knife over the bottom of Maks' bare foot.

Now the real fun began.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:26 am

As soon as the blade touched his skin he stilled.

Lyo had very steady hands and excellent blade control but it didn't matter how good you were if someone was trying to struggle, accidents happened.

As such he calmed, laying back and relaxing into the leather seat as he watched Lyo work with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:28 am

"You go still so quickly," Lyo crooned.

He ran the tip of the blade slowly over Maks' foot. He didn't even scratch the skin, just ran the tip of the blade over it, to tickle and tease.

As the knie glided over his skin, Lyo slid one hand slowly down Maks' thigh.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:30 am

"After all these years with you, I've learned my lesson."

When they had first started knife play they hadn't been as careful and a fair few injuries had been inflicted, mainly on Maks.

Now he knew just to lay still and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:33 am

"It's a good lesson to learn."

He pressed the tip of the blade into the pad of Maks' big toe, just enough to draw a couple drops of blood and cause a sting.

Then he slid the blade between Maks' ankle and his jeans and jerked outwards. The material split easily under the sharp blade.

He cut his jeans right up to his inner thigh, teasing just underneath his crotch with the tip of the blade.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 am

"Mmm."

Maks gave a murmur as his toe was cut, it wasn't uncomfortable and with all the tattoos he had he was use to stinging like that.

He bit into his lip in anticipation, watching Lyo slice his jeans apart.

The feeling of the blade near his crotch had him tensing up, his hands balling into fists as he resisted the urge to move,.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:39 am

Lyo licked his lips.

Seeing the way his thighs tensed involuntarily with the little scratches of the sharp blade was truly a wonderful thing.

The blade moved from Maks' thigh to his collarbone. It hooked under his shirt collar and sliced downwards enough that he could nudge the material aside and see a nipple.

"Am I feeling nice?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:42 am

Maks chewed on his lip, staying still was never easy, not when he was usually such a responsive lover.

"It is my Birthday."

He reminded the man, the bar through his nipple glinting in the light of the apartment as it peeked out from behind his torn shirt.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:45 am

"Hmmm," Lyo hummed in thought as he ran the blade over the piercing. A metallic ring sounded. "That is true..."

But did that mean he was going to be nice?

Nah.

He pressed the tip to Maks' nipple and applied just a small amount of pressure, slowly pushing the blade against his hard, aroused skin until blood welled up.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:47 am

Maks groaned as his nipple was sliced, his body giving a small writhe as heat from the cut flared over his chest.

The feeling of skin being broken, the sting and the warmth, it was addictive.

"You gonna kiss that better?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:49 am

"Not until there's something there to kiss."

He pressed down on the small cut with the flat of the blade, watching the blood ooze from under the blade and stain Maks' skin a gorgeous red colour.

"You love this, dont you? I bet the heat of the cut's going straight to your cock."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:53 am

"I'd show you exactly what it's done to my cock, but you have me strapped in nice and tight."

He was already rock hard, it couldn't be helped, as soon as they blade touched his skin he was excited.

The sight of his own blood made him moan softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Happy Birthday   [C] Happy Birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Happy Birthday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next