Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Meine Ehre Heißt Treue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

Meine Ehre Heißt Treue Empty
PostSubject: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 pm

My Honor is My Loyalty That's what Vashka or Noirael deep inside her always took pride of. There's no guarantee of what she was doing will help her be happy or safe, but she wanted to do it just once in a while.

She grabbed three sunflower freshly picked from the garden. She took the smallest yet the tallest blooming ones. She often did that at her old house but she's quite afraid to do it now, at the new place. She then put it to a glass vasebeside the master's bedroom.

Ah~ Pretty~~~
She giggled.Taking a pride of what she has just done. She ( or He ) was too used to changing the flowers on vases, she couldn't help but to change everty last one of them. Slowly she peeked whether the master has come to the room. She planned to do it by sneaking anyway.

Still no person sighted! She giggled once more. She pull out a chair and started dusting the spiderwebs gathered at the top corner of the room. Shoo~ Shoo~ Spiders! Your place is at the basement! or under the bed! She took the spiders with her ( although she was quite afraid of it) and put it under the master's bed. It was no prank for her. It was pride! She lifted her chest high.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:56 am

Giacinto had decided that she wanted to go out into Catania and do some sketches of the beautiful buildings in the city.

But to do that she needed her sketchbooks and drawing equipment. Sketchbooks and drawing equipment that was in her room.

What she was not expecting was someone already in the room. Ignicio had gone to the Mainland for a few days so nobody should be in the room. Nobody.

She leant against the door, arms crossed over her chest and stared at the blue haired girl silently.

How long, she wondered, would it take for the girl to notice her?
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"Eh ?! What little spider ? You sense danger ? No worriess~~~~ I'm here~ I'm here~ No mean person gonna scare you~ We have an awfully nice master~ and there's much much room under the bed too! " Vashka chatted with the spider for quite a while.

"Now be a good sider and serve master well! " She ordered the spider. although she's not very sure the spider understands her.

Suddenlly her beloved Coo started to make noises. COO!! COO!!! COOO! The bird panicks.

"What's wrong little Coo ? "Vashka wondered only to found out hat her master is straight behind her.

"WAAAHHH!!!! " She jumped to the nearest cupboard, hanging in shock. "M..M..Master... Why are you... here ? "She let out a trembling yet childish voice while stuck in the cupboard like a cat.Coo is there too, stuck on top of Vashka, which stuck on top of the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

"Should I not be asking you that, Vashka? This is my room, after all." She pushed from the door and strolled forwards towards the girl.

Her eyes flashed over the very blue form a few times silently, red eyes boring into her.

She wasn't too forgiving of people venturing into her room without her permission. The last to do it was a new Nameless Face. He didn't live long after that. Not long at all.

"I came for my equipment. I decided to go out to Catania."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Not hearing the first statement she was stuck on the cupboard and smiled. " wah~ going out ?! Where are you going master ? I'm kinda stuck here now, but if you want me to help you it's okay. But first I have to get down whick I'm unable to do right now~ " She smiled, waving her little hand from top of the cupboard.

Vashka still didn't realize the trouble she got into.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 am

"I could use you to carry some of my equipment for me." A small punishment of many she'd give the girl for entering her room without permission.

It was fine killing off one or two of the mass of people without a purpose bar serving Giacinto but killing off a servant-ranked coven-member wasn't really something she could do without causing uproar.

She gave a little sigh before striding up to the cupboard and offering her hand to help her down.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"Wah~ Master~ How nice~ " She commented as she get down helped by her beloved master. She never think helping as a punishment, she likes to help, it shows how she is useful to her master.

"Carry equipments ? That's great! " Vashka giggled. She's all pumped up to help anything the master asked. She let a big grin and tosses Coo around. " We're going to help the masterrr~~~ " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"You don't need to act that way around me, y'know?" She flitted around the room collecting sketch pads and drawing equipment together, setting them on the empty desk near the door.

"You and Noireal... You're the same person, right? You just had a different physical form."

Well, that's what she had assumed. Vashka was just an act to please Ignicio.

She could have been wrong and Vashka and Noireal were really two different people in the same body. But oh well. She'd find out if she was right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Vashka tilted her head. blinking for a second or two. " So... Master prefers to have a brick wall than me ? ( Brick wall : Noir ) " Vashka wondered while picking some equipments.

" Well, um... I don't know how to act when I'm in a lady form~ " Vashka let out a sheepish smile. " I only know how to act like Vashka, understand master ? " she pouts.

She leaned on the wall and sits down for a moment. " Me... and Noir. Always asking each other which one is real ? I'm not sure. I was created to be able to shapeshift from the first place. Which one of us is light and which is dark. I've been years trying to find that answer,master~ " She giggles once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meine Ehre Heißt Treue   Meine Ehre Heißt Treue Empty

Back to top Go down

Meine Ehre Heißt Treue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Giacinto's Room-
Jump to: