Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hard at work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Hard at work - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Aodh grinned and laid a familiar hand on Aeker's shoulder. He flirted with the boy often enough. "It's quite easy to see."

He swiped a potato off Aeker's plate when he dropped his hand.

"Awesome. It's a date." A date at Hogsmeade with Alexis Rozen. He was beyond lucky today.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Aeker gave Aodh's hand a sharp slap as he stole food off of his plate, as if the man hadn't already devoured most of the food around them.

Alexis looked up as Aodh announced that it was a date, like and actual date?

Woops...

"Yeah."

She replied with a smile, well, she had agreed to it now hadn't she?

"I suppose I'll meet you on the carriage then."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Aodh whimpered when his hand was slapped. In retribution, he smeared the gravy that was on his fingers over Aeker's cheek.

He sucked his thumb and fingers to get rid of the last of the gravy before digging back into his plate of food.

"Sounds good."

He was excited for this date.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:37 pm

While Aodh was busy eating Alexis shot Aeker and subtly apologetic look as she turned back down to her meal.

Aeker gave a huffed sigh as he grabbed a napkin and cleaned his face off.

He wasn't enjoying being sticky.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 pm

It wasn't long before Aodh had finished dinner and moved onto dessert. He had large helpings of apple pie and warm custard, followed by chocolate cake.

A good dessert.

Aodh had seemingly gotten his appetite from Alek, who was currently sat at the head of the Great Hall besides Professor Snape, eating his own great portions. Granted, he ate much slower and looked far more dignified than the teen.

"I think I'm going to go soak in a nice hot bath after this." He loved the prefect baths.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:47 pm

"That sounds like a good idea."

Alexis purred, a steaming bath would be heaven, Aeker just looked glum beside them.

"I might get a chance to have one, in the early morning hours."

He huffed, patrol was going to be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:50 pm

"Want to join me, Alexis?" Aodh purred, leaning forwards over the table with a flirty little grin.

"I'm sure we can sneak you into the prefect baths easily enough."

Sharing a bath with Lex... Aodh's mind went wild, as only a teenage boy's could.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Alexis leaned forward and rested her chin on her propped up hands, her fingers lacing together as she smirked at him.

"In. Your. Dreams."

She replied with a purr, shutting him down quickly, he had been lucky to sneak in an actual date, she wanted to see how that went before she jumped into a bath with him.

Alexis was a flirt, but she was by no means easy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:55 pm

"I think it has happened once or twice in my dreams, yes."

His spoon ran through the thin layer of custard at the bottom of his bowl.

"Don't suppose I could convince you to ditch duties and join me instead, Aeker?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:59 pm

"Good for you."

Alexis said with a smile, she'd make him pay for that comment later.

Aeker just shot Aodh a death glare, as if he would.

Plus, he didn't much enjoy being the second option when his sister had turned him down.

At the moment Aodh would have no chance with either twin.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:02 pm

"Someday I'll find out if ym dreams have anything on the real thnig."

Perhaps.

He spooned some more custard into his mouth and swallowed, licking at the back of the spoon.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:22 pm

"Now I just think you're being delusional."

How had he gone from accidentally scoring a date to thinking he would be able to find out what she looked like naked?

A boy's mind never ceased to amaze her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 pm

The sheer power of his ego had made it possible.

Aodh's ego was in a field of its own.

"I should probably had off to get a bath now. I have homework to do tonight." He really needed to get it done as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:38 pm

"Look at you, little study bug."

Alexis teased with a little laugh as she gave Aodh a bright smile.

Aeker started stuffing his pockets with biscuits and wrapped treats for later tonight.

"I have to head off too, I've gotta start my patrol soon."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:41 pm

"It does good to knuckle down and study occasionally."

Aodh stood and followed Aeker's example with stuffing snacks into the pockets of his robes for later.

He picked up his book, sparing it a sneer as he did so, and grinned at the twins.

"I'll see you guys later. Aeker, you know where I'll be if you need me. You have our common room password, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

"Yeah, I heard one of your first years practically screaming it at the Fat Lady, she didn't seem to please about it. Everyone knows how she likes to be the loudest person in the castle."

He replied with a chuckle.

"See you later Aodh."

Both twins said in unison, it happened occasionally and was always a little weird for them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hard at work
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4