Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 am

It was good to know if anything did progress with there relationship it wont be spent in front of a TV.

"All finished?"

He finished his coffee just before Fleck. He was keeping hold of the empty cup for when they walked pass a bin.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:38 am

"Yupp."

He tipped the coffe cup upside down to demonstrate his point. A few droplets splattered to the ground.

"Every time I finish the last mouthful, a little part of me cries inside."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:47 am

"I know what you mean. Shame someone can't invent a cup that never empties."

If it ever did became invented it will be a very happy day for Dick.

"Are you going to eat the cannoli now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:16 am

"I'd do anything or anyone to get ahold of a never ending cup of coffee." Just the thought of a coffee that he could keep drinking forever put a smile on his face.

"Lets crack into them now. It'll probably end up all sandy if we don't."

He unwrapped the pastries, plucked one from the bag and held the other out for Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:29 am

"Thanks."

He gingerly picked one up and took a carefully bite out of it, not wanting to get any filling over himself or his hands. As nice as they were he hated the sticky feeling that sweet food left.

When he enjoyed food he ate slowly to enjoy the flavours.

"They we so good!"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:32 am

Fleck wasn't so refined as Dick when he ate. He dug right in, eating fast and happy.

He'd learned over the years that if you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat at all because someone would be at your plate the moment you showed any sign of weakness. It was the trouble with growing up in a large household full of kids.

Everything edible was prey and only the best got what they wanted.

"That bakery does the best everything in the city!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 am

"They are definitely the best I ever had."

He enjoyed a few more bites of the pastry in pure bliss. If he could manage it he would of eaten the whole lot.

He offered the other half of the cannoli to Fleck.

"As good as it is I can't finish it. Do you want the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:42 am

Fleck looked like Dick was giving him the world in that moment.

Someone was giving him food? That had never happened before. People just didn't give you food.

Though he may be biased because his family were all selfish when it came to filling their bellies. Dont give food away. If food was being given, then it was sabotaged.

But Dick was genuinely giving him food.

He almost pinched himself as he reached for the half-eaten cannoli. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:47 am

The look he was given was worth it. It was like giving a child a penny and they will think they are the richest person in the world.

"You're welcome. I hope you don't mind that I have already bitten into it. I won't be offended if you leave that part."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:52 am

Fleck snorted and bit right into the part that Dick had bitten.

"I thought you came from a big family?"

Wasn't it just a thing with big families that you didn't evne care if the food had been dropped on the floor; as long as it was still edible, it was good?

A bit of spit wasn't going to kill him so he certainly wasn't going to waste the food.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:59 am

Dick let out an embarrassed laugh and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm a bit of a clean freak and since I can get funny about that I just assume other people do."

It was too the point where he may be OCD but he won't scare Fleck off with that.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:03 am

"I'm a clean freak, too, but food is good as long as its not poisoned."

He licked the cheese from the tips of his fingers.

Fleck was terrible for having to keep his tools just so, and cleaning downe verything in his studio when he finished a project. You wouldn't believe he used clay so often with how clean his stuio was.

"And I'm certainly not going to complain about swapping spit with you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:12 am

He liked the fact Fleck was a clean freak too. It was good to know he won't be cleaning up his mess

Blue eyes watch the fingers be licked clean before Dick ripped his line of sight away.

"Is the cannoli - oh. Oh!"

His skin burned and he looked straight ahead and out at sea, unable to look the other man in the eye. His heart racing and his stomach doing flips.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:15 am

Oh.

That wasn't a reaction he had anticipated.

And suddenly insecurity hit the man. "Was that too forward?" he asked quietly. Up went his hand to his gauge. "Sorry, I just sorta- Well, I assumed that you were feeling me, too."

He looked away, an embarrassed flush coming to his cheeks.

"Spose I learned what assuming did earlier, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 am

"No, no. It's fine."

He still couldn't look Fleck in the eye.

"It was just a little unexpected? But, ugh, you know-"

His voice squeaked a little. He fiddled nervousky with the rings on his fingers, taking them on and off. He couldn't believe what was about to come out of his mouth.

"You know I... I wouldn't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:26 am

Fleck chewed on the inside of his cheek.

"No, I didn't want to-" He sighed heavily.

"Look, there's no pressure or anything. Just 'cause I was a straightforward ass doesn't mean that you have to jump because I said so."

He felt embarrassed, and very much like an ass right now.

"The last thing I want to do is to make you feel uncomfortable and push you into something, and- Ugh, They're all right. Im totally bad at this whole having feelings for people thing and- And I need to shut my mouth, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:13 am

Dick was silent as he listened to Fleck. His eyes glue too the floor.

"Thank you... Not for shutting up but for the no pressure bit."

A slight weight he didn’t know he was carrying was lifted off his shoulders.

He glanced up to look at the man.

"If it makes you feel better so am I at the whole feelings things."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Fleck did find some amusement in Dick being bad at feelings. Enough so to give a quiet chuckle.

"The two of us are a hot mess, huh?"

And he was the one that had caused it.

"Do you want me to go?" God knows he wouldn't want to be hanging around with himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:37 pm

"Seems that way." Dick laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

Dick jerked around to look Fleck in surprise.

"No! Not at all! I really enjoy your company."

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Fleck was genuinely shocked that Dick didn't want him to leave.

He gave a little smile. He was glad Dick didn't want him to leave, though.

"Well, then, should we go for our walk?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:49 pm

Dick returned the smile, tucking a loose curl behind his ear .

"Sure."

He stood up. As Fleck had offered his hand out to him before he felt it was his turn to be a gentlemen. Plus it was a small apology for the awkwardness he has caused.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:48 am

Fleck smiled crookedly up at Dick when the man held his hand out. His larger hand curled around Dick's, giving it a light squeeze as he pulled himself up.

Deciding not to flirt with disaster, he let go of Dick's hand as soon as he was steady on his feet.

"Let's go find a bin to get rid of all this." He held up his empy paper cup.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 am

His hand tingled from where it was squeezed.

"We can head this way. I think there is one over there."

He turned to go left, leading the way.

"What do you do in you past time? Other then draw or sculpt?"

Of he kept the conversation going it will hopefully lift the rest of this awkwardness out of the air.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:37 am

"Train, usually."

If he wasn't doing anything artistic, he was training with his brothers.

"Or walk the animals." The dogs at home weren't the only animals that needed walking. The skunks all needed taking out, and Solla donned a lead at times, too.

"Occasionally I'll take a lazy day and just sit around with the animals. Where I am in the house decides which animals I end up cuddling with."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:00 am

An image of Fleck walking an entire zoo piped in his head and made him smile.

"That must be more of a workout then training sometimes I am gathering."

Handling one or two animals at a time was enough for him. More then two? He could feel his stress levels rise already.

"Pass me your cup, we are coming up to a bin." As he passed it he chucked them in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next