Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:18 pm

A wide grin spread across his face as he found Fleck's weak spot. That will be kept noted.

His fun didn't last long and he let out an ungraceful sound as he was pressed against the sand. Slightly dizzy he tried to grasp the situation. Turning his head sideways, exposing his pale neck, he saw his hands pinned against him.

A shade couldn't describe the colour he went and he was sure even Fleck could hear his beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:21 pm

"Tickling me isn't nice."

He ducked his head a little, and his wet ponytail slipped over one shoulderand tickled Dick's exposed neck.

"Are you gonna promise not to tickle me again?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Dick squirmed and a shiver ran down his spin. The tip of his tongue rolled over his lower lip, tasting the salty water. His mouth felt so dry.

He couldn't speak so he nodded, not look at Fleck in the eye.

This whole position was embarrassing and so lewd. One part of him wanted to revert to how they were ten minuted ago the other wanted this to progress.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:06 am

"That's the answer I wanted."

He dipped his head to press a light kiss to Dick's cheek then pushed his feet under him. With a riple of the muscles in his ars and shoulders, he pushed himself up so he was squatting over Dick's body, forearms resting on his knees and hands dangling between them.

"We're going to freeze to death soon if we don't get out of the cold," he commented as he drew himself to his feet, then held a hand out to help Dick up.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:51 pm

His cheek tingled where Fleck's lips pressed against him. As soon as the taller man let go of his wrists he swept a wet curl behind his ear, his fingers brushing against the tingling spot.

He took a slow and steady breath to calm his heart.

"Whose fault was that?"

He smiled and took Fleck's hand, pulling himself up.

His other hand sorted out his ponytail, it felt sticky and uncomfortable against his neck. He let out a groan when he felt those little annoying grains tangled in his hair.

"I must be covered head to toe in sand."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 pm

"Guilty," Fleck admitted with an easy grin.

He wasn't exactly feeling bad about it. Pinning Dick down like that was beyond amusing, and the man hadn't reacted terribly.

If nothing else, it'd give him something to think about in bed tonight.

"Though I think I may have cut this short for us, eh?" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Want me to walk you home? Make sure you back without freezing to death?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 pm

"I guess so."

Personally, he would be fine. The cold never bothered him. While being soggy and sandy was uncomfortable, he wasn't going to get sick from it.

It was centuries ago last time he was sick.

"I will be fine, but thank you. Besides, I live way out on the outskirts."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm

"Well I can't leave you like this if you live out in the outskirts."

His hands found his trim hips and he tilted his head. the wet lock of hair plastered over his cheek and neck pulled and slid across his skin uncomfortably.

"My place isn't too far away. You can catch a shower and some dry clothes there, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:17 pm

He gave Fleck a grateful smile.

"That would be great, thanks."

He moved to stand and locate his shoes, which he threw onto the beach when Fleck tackled him.

"Wait, won't there be someone home?"

With a family as large as Fleck's there was bound to be someone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:26 pm

"Yeah, there will, but there won't be any trouble."

Hopefully.

He'd try his hardest to make sure nothing too terrible would happen. It wasn't like tonight would be the one night that everyone and their dog was staying in the place.

Fleck reached down to snag his boots from the sand.

"I'll protect you from my family," he promised with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:31 pm

The idea of meeting Fleck's family so soon made him feel a little sick. He would of like to prepared. Dressed better, rehearse in his room a little what he was going to say, maybe bring over a bottle of wine.

"Are you sure? I look like a state right now. I would of like to leave a good impression."

He didn't want to look like a scruffy kid that Fleck found lying about in the sand.

He fiddled with his ring nervously.

It would be nice to shower and be comfortable, rather then trekking up to the mansion how he is now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:35 pm

"You might be lucky enough to only have to meet Jay."

If they didn't blunder in like a herd of elephants, they could probably make their way to a bathroom, get showered and be disappear to Fleck's room without anyone but Jay being the wiser.

Jay had learned quickly that you didn't broadcast friends coming over to the family. After doing just that with Chai's last date, then having it turned on him when he bought a girl home, he'd gotten wise.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:39 pm

"Was he the one you were out with on the night out?"

He began to make his way up the beach, staying close to Fleck.

So meeting only one of the family members would be all right. Especially if it was one of the younger ones. He felt an impression on them, while it still had to be good, didn't matter as much.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:44 pm

"Nah, that was Malachai. Jay's the youngest. Just turned fifteen a few months ago. Don't believe him if he tells you he's almost sixteen."

Jay was always trying to make himself seem older than he was. It did him no favours, though. The kid still looked like he was twelve in some lights.

"You might actually meet Chai if she's in."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 pm

His tense shoulders relaxed. Fifteen year old boys wouldn't be bother him.... Hopefully.

"I won't"

With his ringed hand his knuckles bumped Fleck's larger hand. A few steps later, debating with himself, he curled his hand around Fleck's. Only loosely, in case the man didn't want to.

"Chai? Sorry, you mentioned her before but I can't remember who she is again?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:54 pm

His fingers tightened around Dick's immediately after Dick's hand curled around his.

"She's the one that was on the phone. My older sister."

Fleck perked up. "And Jay was the one screaming about lasagne."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:59 pm

"Oh yeah, the bust you showed me today?"

It would be interesting to look at her and then the bust again. To see how much she looked like the bust. He didn't doubt Fleck's sculpting abilities, but he would like to compare. It would probably make the sculptor look even more amazing.

"I guess I would be able to recognise him before I even see him?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:01 pm

"Yupp, that's her."

Fleck laughed squeezing Dick's hand.

"Yeah, Jay's like a puppy. If you can't hear him, something terribly wrong is going on."

90% of the time, you heard Jay. It was the 10% of the time that he went quiet that you seriously worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:49 am

"Sounds like a sweet boy."

As annoying as 'puppy' people can in his experience they were always honest and good hearted people.

Stepping off the beach he let go of Fleck's jest a moment to but his shoes on.

He let out a noise of disgust as they squelched and the the grains dug into his skin.

"If I suggest next time to walk on the beach, remind me it is a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:57 am

"He's my brother. I'm biased towards saying no."

His brother was a sweet boy, but he was also a brother, so he could piss him off seven ways to Sunday without even trying. It was just how siblings were.

Fleck didn't bother with putting his boots back on. It'd be way too uncomfortable. He was more than content walking back barefoot.

"Every time."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 am

Dick laughed.

"I won't argue with you there."

He went through multiple of stages of hating his siblings, even his older brother who he adored. Looking back eh wished he spent more time adoring them all.

He raised an eyebrow at Fleck's bare feet.

"You are not wearing your shoes? You might cut your feet or something."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:14 am

"I've been doing this walk barefoot for the past twenty years."

He ran his hand over the back of his neck, shifting the hair sticking to it, and grinned lightly.

"I think by now my feet are like hobbits' feet." He had thick soles now, after years of walking barefoot over so many rough surfaces. It'd take a lot to cut up his feet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:19 am

Dick shook his head in disbelief. After years poorly made shoes - or even no shoes - a good pair of modern shoes were a godsend. He couldn't understand why some people went without them.

"Well if you are comfortable."

He winced as he felt a blister develop.

"How far is it to your house?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:22 am

"I'll be more comfortable when I'm showered and dry."

Maybe with a nice mug of coffee in his hands and Sollew and Cream both fighting over taking his lap.

"Not too far away."

He was just a few minutes walk from the beach. His house was in a wonderful place.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:26 am

Being showered and dry did sounds good.

"That's a little vague."

For one person 'not too far away' was twenty minutes. For another it was five minutes.

"Shall I say ten minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks   [c] Coffee and Sketchbooks - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[c] Coffee and Sketchbooks
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next