Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Adrenaline

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:30 am

This was the way a night out was supposed to be. Darragh's eyes were screwed shut as he belted his lungs out and let his fingers drag along the strings of his guitar.

His whole body lurched with the beat his second cousin was playing out on the drums.

He could eel the music wash over him, the heavy base his dad was playing. The guitar melding in with his own playing coming from his cousin. The cheers and sing-alongs coming from the half-drunk inhabitants of the bar.

Bloodshot against the clear blue sky!
Tick tock, I think the well is running dry!
My my! (My my!)
I can't lie! (Can't lie!)
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline
Dead scared 'cause I'm fearless in the head!
Bang! Bang! 'Cause the needle's in the red!
My my! (My my!)
My my! (My my!)
My my! (My my!)
My sweet adrenaline!

His long hair whipped around him, and finally settled against his back as the song came to an end.

Shoulders heaving, he grinned, letting his tongue run over his lower lip then over the piercings on the inside of his lower lip. "Right, guys, I need a beer before the next set. Who's buying?" he chuckled into the microphone as he shucked his guitar strap.

Darragh ducked under a playful swing at the back of his head aimed at him by Zeke and made his way towards the bar, raising a finger to his cousin over his shoulder as he went.

"Come on, guys, none of you fuckers are skint. Where's my beer?? I've been sweating my ass off for you all evening."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:24 pm

An icy blonde brew met Darragh's fingertips the moment after he had made his comment about his ass sweating. At the other end of it through the thick of the crowd that had gathered around the bar was a young woman who looked not a day older than 18. Her lips held back a wide grin, the tips of her teeth poking out from under dark red lipstick. Her hair was long, slightly matted from dancing and sweating, and was platinum blonde in color, though the roots, which were growing in rapidly, were dark brown.

The girl's long nails, coated in chipped black paint tapped against the pint glass that was perspiring with condensation. One could see her white lacy bra through her oversized mesh shirt.

"It's been waiting for you," she shouted to grab his attention, dark brown eyes flickering, grasping for his attention.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:31 pm

"He-ey," Darragh sang, his fingers curling around the cold glass and accepting it from the girl.

Almost glowing green eyes gave the girl a slow, purposeful once-over, and a crooked grin curled his thrice-pierced lips.

"Someone knows how to treat a guy right." He nudged past a guy that was trying to get Zeke's attention and slid right up to the girl, dropping his flower-covered arm across her shoulders. "These guys should be taking notes from you."

He tipped the glass against his lips. His dolphin bites clicked against the glass quietly as he took a deep draught.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:42 pm

She grinned up cheerily at him, he was so damn attractive AND a singer too. He was everything she wanted in that moment.

Believing herself to be inconspicuous she moved her body closer against his as he casually embraced her, resting her long hands on top of her thighs. She was lean, thin even, but healthy looking and had a round face. Her eyes were big in her head and her teeth were all straight on top and all crooked on the bottom, hidden behind relatively thin lips and a small, straight nose. She was only about five feet five inches.

"I'm better than all of them," she said with confidence and then laughed, "Well I mean, at buying beer at least!"
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:56 pm

His fingers idly teased at the neck of her mesh shirt, stroking over her bra strap and teasing her skin with the tip of his nail.

"You've got looks over 'em, too, babe."

His crooked grin widened and his green eyes sparkled.

"Do I get the honour of knowing the name of the woman trying to get into my pants, hmm?" He was completely relaxed as he spoke. Clearly he didn't mind that bed was the ultimate goal for a lot of people that talked to him.

That comment would probably lead them to point B quicker.

Or end up with Darragh nursing a bright red slap mark on his face.

Either was a possibility at this point.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Her cheeks flushed pink, but other than that her expression was still collected and amused, the only thing that changed was the grin on her lips got a little wider. With casual ease she rested her finger tips atop his mid-thigh and gave it a light squeeze as she spoke.

"Call me Shoot," she said without breaking eye contact. The right corner of her lipstick was a little smudged and her eyeliner looked a little smoky in an unintended way, but she looked good. Messy, but good and the dim lighting of the bar was aiding to this effect.

"You should come home with me tonight," she said without much hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 pm

"Shoot," he repeated, with a low, rumbling hum.

It was a name he could grunt during a fuck.

He took another long swig of his beer and sat it down on the bartop mat.

"Now, it's not so often I get invited to a woman's house." The usual insistence was for him to take a woman to his place. An easy enough feat to do.

This was new. Different.

He was certainly game.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Shoot liked the sound of her name on his tongue, how melodic it sounded in his voice. It gave her little goosebumps on her arms.

"Well it's not often you meet a woman like me," she all but purred out, getting her lips nice and close to his ear as she spoke so her intentions could be made disgustingly clear. And if they weren't by her tone alone she also made sure he felt her hand slide further up the musician's thigh.

She gave his thigh another lingering squeeze and then stood up, taking a few steps back from the man, eyes never breaking contact with his.

"I'll see you after the show," she hummed and then turned to walk back to her place in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Darragh's eyes slid shut as she stroked up his thigh and gave it a little tease.

His eyes flickered open as she pulled back and he watched her wander into the crowd. "Now that is very true," he murmured into the air.

He raised his hand. "Oi, Alek." Said man turned his attention from the bartender he was conversing with and arched a brow at his grandson. "Tag, you're it."

With a roll of his silver eyes and a vague wave of his hand, the ancient stood and lumbered towards the stage.

He grinned and mouthed a thank you before disappearing into the crowd himself.

The music started up just a moment later.

"Got to meet the hottie with the million dollar body
They say it's over budget but you'd pay her just to touch it come on
"

Darragh grinned when he caught sight of Shoot and crept up on her six. His hands came down on her hips and he pulled her back against him, rocking his hips against her lower back.

"Needs to hit the big screen and shoot a little love scene
If Hollywood had called her she'd be gone before ya hollered come on
"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Shoot let out a little squeak when she felt hands on her, but she was quick to recognize the tattoos on the mystery man's arms. Quickly her hips began to roll in time with the music, her arms reaching back to run her finger tips against the sides of his face softly and then down over his neck and her own shoulders. This ended with her hands running over her breasts and down her torso to his hands, her head swaying to the music.

After grinding against him for a good chunk of time she spun around so her hands rested against his chest, her eyes flickering behind her mess of long, blonde hair. Shoot pressed her body against Darragh's, moving against him, the music guiding her motions. She was clearly very ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:05 pm

He grinned at her squeak, nuzzling her hair away from her neck and mouthing it. His dolphin bites scratched against her neck just a little.

"Dirty little lady with the pretty pink thong
Every sugar daddy hittin' on her all night long
Doesn't care about the money she could be with anybody
Ain't it funny how the honey wanted you all along

(you naughty thing)
You're ripping up the dance floor honey
(you naughty woman)
You shake your ass around for everyone
(you're such a mover)
I love the way you dance with anybody
(the way you swing)
And tease them all by sucking on your thumb
You're so much cooler when you never pull it out
'Cause you look so much cuter with something in your mouth
"

His hips rocked and weaved with the beat Luka set on the drums, an inbuilt reaction to hearing a drumbeat after all the years he'd been in music.

He looked down at the wild woman who was looking back up at him through her feathery bangs with eyes as bright as his. His crooked grin returned and he leaned down to press a lingering, but painfully short, kiss to her lips.

Then he pulled back, walking backwards into the crowd. After a few steps, he reached out to hook a finger in the high waistband on her shorts, and drag her closer to him.

"Crafty little lip tricks
Tattoos on her left hip
She bending as your spending
There's no end to it so baby come on
Dressed up like a princess
Bettin' that her skin smells better
Than the scent of every flower in the desert come on

"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:13 pm

His movements were hypnotic to her, how in tune he was to the music that felt oddly applicable to this situation, his pierced lips against her neck, it all felt so orchestrated, like a performance. She couldn't get enough of it.

Shoot complied with his lead, letting him pull her body toward him hips-first. She ran her hands up through her hair and swayed her body to the rhythm of the music, hips first. With one hand in her hair she moved the other one forward to trace over the singers lips and down over his chest, offering him a devilish smile, hair tousled over one of her bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:21 pm

"Dirty little lady with the pretty pink thong
Every sugar daddy hittin' on her all night long.
Doesn't care about the money she could be with anybody
Ain't it funny how the honey wanted you all along

(you naughty thing)
You're ripping up the dance floor honey
(you naughty woman)
You shake your ass around for everyone
(you're such a mover)
I love the way you dance with anybody
(the way you swing)
And tease them all by sucking on your thumb
You're so much cooler when you never pull it out
'Cause you look so much cuter with something in your mouth
"

His eyes slid shut again and his head tipped back slightly as her fingers slipped over his chin and down his throat to get to his clothed chest. Her fingers drew a line of fire over one of the three thick black lines tattooed over his throat. People tracing his tattoos was a weakness of his, and that was very clear as he ground his hips firmly against hers.

His shoulders hunched a little as he leaned down to nip her lower lip, tugging it slightly before releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Shoot was happy to let him nip at her lip and rolled her tongue quickly over his teeth as he did so. When he pulled back she pushed him away from her lightly and turning her back to him. She bent down to grab her ankles and then slowly moved her hands up over her shins, thighs and hips, swaying her body to the music the entire time.

Once she had straightened her back she looked over her should at Darragh and smirked, grinding her hips against the air, beckoning him over with her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 pm

"She loves the night scene bar queen
Living for the fun taking over every dance floor like she's the only one
In the spotlight all night dissing everyone
And trying to look so innocent while sucking on her thumb
"

Darragh's eyes caught on the sight laid out before him. Those shorts moulded to her ass as she bent down was absolutely sinful.

The beckoning was met with immediate compliance. He pressed up against her hips rocking firmly against her, pushing the beginnigs of an erection against her.

"Your place?" he rasped in her ear.

So he was supposed to be singing in a few songs. They could find a way to deal without him. There were nights when he wasn't at the show at all.

"You're so much cooler
When you never pull it out
So much cuter
With something in your mouth
"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:38 pm

She smirked at him over her shoulder and traced a finger over the side of his face, eyes hooded and slightly amused at how easy this was.

"If you get the cab I'll supply the bed," she purred, her other hand had reached around to squeeze the back of his thigh, her nails attempting to bite into his pant leg. This chick was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Darragh nudged her forwards, guiding her towards the bar's door.

He waved to Patch on the way out and gestured back towards the band over his shoulder.

The Irish bartender just nodded and went back to drying the glass in his hand.

When the cool evening air hit them, Darragh reached into his pocket, pulling out a beaten up old smart phone. One arm looped around Shoot's slim waist, pulling her firmly back against him as he dialled.

In seconds he was chattering in quick Italian into the phone, pausing only to question Shoot about the address.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Shoot offered him the address rather quickly, but it was clear that wherever it was she lived it was on the nicer side of town. Her body pressed against the musician's more, her hand finding its way into the back pocket of his pants where it caressed his ass teasingly.

She bit her lip against the cool night air, she was excited. It wasn't every night she took the lead singer of a band home... Let alone anyone home given the... Circumstances of her living arrangement. But she was in the mood to play a dangerous game tonight and nothing was going stop her.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:50 pm

When the taxi arrived, Darragh nudged her forwards and gave her backside a firm pat.

"C'mon."

If he could be considered a gentleman, given the circumstances of this cab, he could have been called one as he opened the cab door for Shoot to step inside.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Shoot chuckled at his pats and prods and complied to his demands as she clamored into the cab, her shorts hiding pretty much nothing from the man as she crawled into her seat. She rested one foot up on the leather seat, the other resting on the floor of the cab as she beckoned the man inside with her index finger and her flickering eyes.

Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:58 pm

He ducked inside the cab right after her, pressing his lips between her parted thighs as he leaned over and kissed her hard.

He pulled back, though, and sat with a sheepish grin as the driver barked a sharp comment about not tolerating sexual shit in his cab.

If they didn't want to walk, they had to behave.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:06 pm

"Oh my god," Shoot huffed out at the cab driver as she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. That was literally the whole point of cabs was to be drunk and give sloppy handjobs as foreplay before the arrival at your destination. Whatever.

The young woman's eyes crept over to gaze at her cab mate. He was so perfect in his looks, inked out, pierced up, long hair. He looked gritty and grimy, the opposite of a put-together type. She smirked to herself this time over how he couldn't be more perfect for tonight. She scooted a little closer to him in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:10 pm

With his eyes on the cab driver through the rearview mirror, Darragh reached out to draw Shoot close with an arm around her shoulders.

"Mmmm, so," he crooned in English, right into her ear. His voice still had a husky, almost hoarse sound to it from singing. "Has your dirty little mind cooked up anything fun for us tonight?"

He nuzzled against her neck and began toying with her bra strap again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Shoot chuckled softy against his ear as she felt his lips against her and slyly her hand placed itself atop the upper part of the singer's thigh.

"I've got plenty in mind~" she cooed into his ear, her hand squeezing him tight, "I hope you've got an appetite because I have something special for you to eat." She chuckled after she said this and rubbed her hand against him.
Back to top Go down
Darragh O'Ceallaigh

Darragh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 6:18 pm

"Mmmm."

He licked his lips, tongue brushing against the shell of her ear.

"I'm starving, baby." His hand dropped over hers, pushing it against his crotch for a moment before gently nudging it away to a more decent place.

Then his other hand pulled back her bra strap and let it snap against her shoulder.

By the time the cab drivers eyes had flickered up to them, they looked mostly decent. Darragh just smiled at the driver as he grumbled and turned his attention to the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Adrenaline   [C] Adrenaline Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Adrenaline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: The Last Stand-
Jump to: