Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Get that Beach Body

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Get that Beach Body Empty
PostSubject: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:52 am

Dick loves the end of summer and the turn to autumn. The crowds of tourists thin out and the weather finally cools. It was still warm enough to walk around in a shirt midday, but you would need a jacket at night.

The end of summer also meant he could finally enjoy the beach in peace.

The beach in the summer was always crowded, hot and loud. Just a generally uncomfortable experience. Even at night, it was still teaming with tourists who were either holding hands or up to more... interesting activities.

He fiddled with his ring, waiting for Fleck. They had been meeting up through out summer on dates. Never going past a bit of flirting or a kiss on a cheek. Despite this, Dick was enjoying them.

His fingers moved from twisting the rings on his fingers to tapping the large shoulder bag.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:58 am

Fleck had already been at the beach for hours.

Currently he was sat half way down the beach, leaning back against a surfboard half buried in the sand, with his time-weathered journal in hand.

Today had been a bonding day for some of the family. He and a couple of his brothers had gotten together, his brothers bringing their families, and the lot of them had just enjoyed the beach now the beach wasn't quite as infested with tourists as it had been.

His pencil scratched along the rough paper, filling in the details of a larger woman playing in the surf with a tall blond man and their children.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:19 am

Dick huffed and checked his watch. Fleck was twenty minutes late. It was unlike him considering how they both liked to turn up early when they meet up.

With a huff he stood up from the bench he was sat on. He didn't want to leave there normal meeting point in case Fleck did turn up... But maybe he was waiting somewhere else?

Dick scanned the boardwalk and beach, trying to find the broad man with bleached hair. He scanned it and - oh! There has was. Dick kicked himself. How could he be such an idiot waiting around here? Fleck was right there already on the beach. (Granted on the other side of the beach. Dick couldn't be more thankful of his heightened senses.)

Kicking his shoes off he made his way down along the beach towards Fleck. As he got to a reasonable distance he waved his hand and called Fleck's name.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 am

Fleck, so absorbed in his sketching that he didn't notice her approach, jerked almost comically when the large woman that he had been sketching not too long ago stopped right in front of him leaned down to kiss his cheek.

She tucked her long wavy black hair behind one ear and laughed as Fleck scrambled to catch the pencil that he'd thrown up into the air.

He was flushed red, but laughing alongside the woman when he heard Dick's voice calling out to him. His head tilted along the surfboard so he could see Dick and he raised an arm to wave at the man.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:31 am

His smile dropped as he watched the scene in front of him.

What the fuck?

He clenched his fists and pursed his lips. He wasn't going to shout. He didn't want to make a scene. There were children.

But still. Even if they were not official as far as he was aware Fleck and himself were mutual. Yet it seemed it was just himself that had that idea.

He stormed over to the couple.

"Who are you?" His tone was icy and he had no smiles for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:39 am

Fleck's easy grin faded when Dick didn't smile back at him, and dropped all together when Dick snapped at the woman.

"Hey," he barked back sharply, not happy with the tone Dick had taken with her.

The woman looked startled at being spoken to so coldly, and fiddled with her hair nervously. "I'm, uh-"

Her eyes darted down to Fleck and the young man hoisted himself to his feet, resting a hand on her shoulder. "My sister." He drew the woman, who was looking increasingly more uncomfortable every moment, into a one-armed hug. "You okay, Hagne?"

Her dark eyes were wide as they looked up at Fleck. "Uh, y-yeah."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:48 am

Dick stood his ground as Fleck snapped back at him and stood up. He crossed his arms waiting for the explanation. As it was given to him he was sure he was about to be sick.

Curse his short temper and jumping to conclusions.

"Your sister?" His tone was softer this time around as he glanced between the two.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 am

"Yeah, my sister."

He patted his sister's shoulder. "Hagne, this is Dick. Dick, my brother's wife Hagne."

Hagne's big eyes turned from Fleck up to the vampire. "Y-y-y-y-y-" She cut off with a frustrated grunt and wrapped her arms around herself, looking away with a flush on her cheeks.

Fleck seemed to know exactly what the woman was struggling with saying and grinned. "Yupp, this is the guy I've been telling you about."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:04 am

He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. Great. What a fantastic way to introduce himself to one of Fleck's family members.

The vampire attempted to offer Hagne an apologetic smile as she stuttered.

Dick perked up when Fleck spoke again.

"You've been talking about me?"

Now he felt even more guilty of accusing Fleck and Hange. He was sure the Fleck would not be talking about him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:08 am

"Just a little bit."

He'd mentioned Dick once or twice.

"I've got a couple of sleepy leeches," a voice called out. A tall, willowly man with long blond hair that draped over his chest padded up to the little group with one napping child in each arm. One of the children was drooling down his bare chest. "What's happening here?"

Fleck planted a big, wet kiss on Hagne's cheek. "I'm dumping my boyfriend and eloping with your wife," he declared, winking at Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:20 am

Dick turned from Fleck and Hange to the newcomer who he assumed to be Fleck's brother. It was easy to assume. He looked like Fleck if he had been stretched out.

His face burned as Fleck called him his boyfriend. That wasn't a word used before, but he wasn't going to argue it. Especially since he truly thought that he was going to be dumped right there and then.

He crossed his arms tighter.

"It is a simple mistake." He huffed defensively.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:26 am

"I think my wife would have something to say about eloping with a snot-nosed brat ten years younger than her." Fleck's brother leaned down to press a kiss to Hagne's forehead and carefully passed one of the sleeping children off to her.

When he straightened up he turned to stare Fleck down. An almost easy feat considering he was half a foot taller than Fleck himself. The younger of the brothers didn't look concerned at all, just grinned easily.

His brother shook his head with a fond smile and turned to greet Dick. "You'e Dick." He hadn't been around for the introductions but he was sure of that guess. "I'm Chrys, this one's older brother." He reached out with his free arm to ruffled Fleck's tied back hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 am

Dick tried to offer a smile. "Nice to meet you."

He was unsure whether to extend his hand to Fleck's older brother. It was the proper thing to do. With how relaxed they all seemed he decided against it. He did uncross his arms, though. Letting one drop down and the other hold his elbow.

"And I am sorry." He looked at both Hagne and Fleck as he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:45 am

"We get accused of worse over Sunday dinner," Fleck assured.

Just to show how little bad blood was between them, he sidled up to the blond and dropped an arm around his shoulders and a smooch to his temple.

"Though next time you get shitty with my sister, we'll have words. She's got bad enough anxiety as it is without some randomer yelling at her."

"Everything g-g-g-g-" Once again the woman grunted in embarrassment and looked away, raking a hand through her hair.

It was Chrys that comforted her this time, pressing against her back and leaning down to press a kiss to her lips. "It's okay."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:53 am

The vampire closed his eyes and leaned into Fleck. Tense muscles relaxing. The arm that hanged loosely wrapped around his waist.

"It won't." He promised.

He gave Hagne another apologetic smile then turned back to Fleck.

"Hopefully meeting your other family member won't go as bad as this."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:02 am

"As far as meeting the family went, I'm glad it was Chrys you fucked up with."

He pressed another kiss to Dick's temple then disentangled himself.

He swooped down to rescue his sketchbook, pencil and his bag from the sand then stepped into his flipflops.

"We'll have to save running off together for another time, Hange." He pressed a kiss to her forehead, then to the forehead of the little boy in her arms. "I've got a date."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:13 am

Dick wondered if there was some sort of sedative he could take to keep his temper in check for when he did have to meet Fleck other family.

He hovered and waited for Fleck to say goodbye. Watching Fleck press a kiss on the child's head made his heart swell.

"It was... nice meeting you both." Not the best choice of wording but he couldn't think of anything else to say. "I hope I can make a better impression next time."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:20 am

"And you, Dick." Chrys smiled down at the man, assuring him that there was nothing wrong.

"C'mon, before you accuse me of sleeping with another one of my sisters," Fleck teased, grasping Dick's hand and dragging him off.

He wasn't going to let this go.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:27 am

He threw Chrys and Hange one last smile before turning as Fleck grasped his hand. He huffed and threw his other hand in the air. It was awkward to do with the bag on his shoulder.

"It was totally reasonable. I didn't know that she was your sister."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:33 am

"So you decided that I was cheating on you?" His tone was lighter than his words.

He was a little more hurt than he was letting on.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:41 am

He hesitated.

He jumped to conclusions and he didn't wan't to admit it. Admitting that would also mean he would be admitting to not trusting Fleck. Which he did. He truly did. But sometimes doubt slipped into his mind.

"It seemed logical."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 am

"Logic has no business anywhere near relationships."

It was when logic appears that things started messing up.

"So, we didn't actually plan anything for tonight. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:53 am

Dick glanced down at his feet as they felt foot prints in the sand.

"I was thinking of just relaxing down here. Enjoy the fact we can walk in a straight line and not trip over someones legs. I brought some pastries and drinks."

The pastries were mostly for Fleck. The drink was mostly for himself. He could very much down a bottle of wine right now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:56 am

"A romantic stroll across the beach, hmm?"

Fleck grinned as he gave Dick's hand a little squeeze.

"And you're feeding my sugar addiction, too."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:14 am

Dick squeezed Fleck's hand back.

"I've got to treat my boyfriend." As he said the last word his face bloomed red and he grinned up at Fleck. It felt strange to use it but it also felt right. Even after that hiccup.

"Hopefully it can make up for me being a literal dick?"

He never liked jokes about his name. Right now it felt appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Get that Beach Body
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next