Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Thin Ice [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard

Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Two hours a week? It wasn't as much time he spent with his last coach.

With hesitation, he nodded. She did say that they can discuss and rearrange when the time comes. He trusted her judgment. Besides, she was probably busy.

"Okay, and is it possible to get a card to come in other times?"

He didn't want to play a game of charades with the receptionist again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:19 pm

"I expect you to be in at least ten hours a week outside of our scheduled timing."

She nodded, then realised her hair was still up and reached back to fix that. Her curls flowed down around her when they were released from the band.

"I will have a card for you on Friday. We will meet here on Friday."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:26 pm

He nodded along. No doubt he will be in here longer than that. Especially if he wanted to win gold this year.

Unconsciously, he undid his own hair. Soft blond curls falling to frame his face.

"What time?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:30 pm

She jerked her head, glaring firmly at him.

Did he not just say clearly what times she expected him here for their sessions?

This certainly wouldn't last long if this dumb attitude continued.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

He frowned at the glare, not entirely sure what he did wrong. Other then asked for a time.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:37 pm

"If you don't listen to me, then this will end very quickly. I will not repeat myself to be heard."

Giacinto was a woman that commanded respect immediately. If she didn't get that respect, then she wasn't going to waste her time.

She smiled and thanked the waitress that bought them their paninis, immediately taking a bite of hers. The chicken and avocado mixed so well there.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Oh.

He rubbed his cheek in embarrassment. Trying to think back on the conversations and what time she said. Five, was it?

"Right, of course."

He relly needed to start impressing her and not pissing her off.

He also thanked the waitress, in English. Then took a bite out of his own. With a groan of approval, he devoured it. It wasn't until he took a bit he realised how hungry he was. He had half the mind to order another.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Giacinto ate in silence. It didn't take long for her to finish her panini. She was staring. She hadn't eaten since this morning, and it was ticking towards seven now.

She licked some avocado from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 6:06 am

"Thank you, again," for the panini and for giving him the opportunity to train under her.

With the pricing and schedule sorted, and his food eaten, Dick felt a little unsure of what to ask next. She said they could discuss anything. Bit it was too early on to discuss programs and routines and he didn't know her well enough to ask how she has been.

He toyed with the half-empty coffee cup. Spinning it around.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:25 am

Giacinto gave a little nod.

Se picked up the chocolatey coffee and sipped it, appreciating the taste for a moment before drinking it quickly, as was the custom of Italy.

"What do your family think of you competing professionally?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:33 am

Dick frowned into his cup. Then shrugged.

Talk about hard hitting questions.

"Well, they paid for skating lessons." Skating wasn't a cheap sport, not that money was an issue for them. "And when I was younger they encouraged me to enter junior competitions... But I think they saw it more as a hobby than a series career."

A series career being medicine or a law or anything else that would "set him up for life".
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:36 am

"They're surface-level proud," she concluded.

They encouraged him, but their hearts weren't in it. She'd met a lot of people with parents like that. It was a very common occurrence. Parents wanted the very best for their children and most didn't see ice skating as the very best.

"We'll make them proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:45 am

"I guess."

As much, deep down, he loved the idea of making them proud, he didn't see it happening anytime soon. Even if he wins gold.

He would rather make Giacinto proud of being his coach.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 7:53 am

"You'll see."

She had meant the words as a statement, not a promise. It would happen.

"I have a skype interview scheduled tonight. I have to leave if I want some time to myself beforehand." This was the more frustrating side of being a professional in the limelight.

"I will see you next week."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 8:00 am

He looked up at here, a little disappointed in himself for not taking advantage of this time.

"Sure, see you next week."

At whatever time. He still couldn't remember what time she had said.

He drained his coffee and stood up, intending on making his way back to his hotel.

"It was great to meet you."

More than great. Even with how hard and cold she could be. He kind of expected it seeing how she was in interviews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thin Ice [C]   Thin Ice [C] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thin Ice [C]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: