Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unchained Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

[C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:33 pm

He knocked his hip into Fleck's.

"I didn't mean now. I meant after tapas. And wine - or, I guess, sangria." It was going to be a Spanish place. He wasn't going to pass up the opportunity of good sangria.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 pm

"There are way better places to drink than there."

Quieter places. Somewhere that didn't just blare loud popular music.

"Almost there." They were just reaching the fringes of the town now, and the tapas bar wasn't too far away.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:46 pm

Dick hummed. He was feeling sentimental. And the club couldn't have been that bad... Right?

Then he rembered it was Giacinto that took him there.

"What do you suggest then?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 pm

"Why don't we just see where we land?" he asked.

"We might like the tapas bar so much we stay there all night." That could very well happen. They didn't need to move onto another pub or club.

They could be quite content at the tapas bar.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 pm

"Okay, okay, we will see where tonight takes us then."

He was a planner at heart. But he had learned very early on to just let things go and enjoy the moment.

For the rest of the way he fell into comfortable silence, following Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 pm

It only took a few more minutes before they found the tapas bar, and they were seated almost immediately, at a long dinner-hall esque wooden table.

The were seated right besides a couple that was sat on opposites sides of the table, but were leaned over, cheeks pressed together and grinning as the taller man took a selfie.

When the selfie was taken, the shorter man pressed a quick little kiss to his partner's cheek and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:07 am

Dick felt disappointed when he realised it was dinning-hall-esque seating. He gave Fleck the questioning look of are you sure? He was hoping for privacy and to enjoy Fleck's company. Alone. Not make polite conversation with strangers or watch another couple make out in front of them for the entirety of the meal.

Which looks like what will happen to them.

As the shorter one pulled back, Dick's eyebrows rose in recognition.

And it seemed the taller one recognised him too.

"Oh, hey! Dick! Who would've thought of bumping into you here," he said slightly accented English. A broad grin split his face, and his arm wrapped around Ti.

Dick offered a polite smile and hello back. He recognised Ti (one of the few people he liked back at the mansion, even if their conversation was small and awkward) and the other man... He recognised by face but didn't know his name.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 am

"Dick!" Ti beamed at the man. "It's good to see you again." He spoke in fast-paced Italian, a direct opposition to Amr's accented English. "How are you doing?"

Fleck looked back and forth between the couple and Dick.

Apparently his antisocial boyfriend was more social than he thought he was. Who'd have known?
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 am

"It's good to see you too, Ti."

He was a lot more bubbly then last time they spoke.

He slipped his hand under to table to hold Fleck's.

"This is my partner, Fleck," he introduced, squeezing the hand.

"Oh?!" Amr leaned into Ti, hand draramatically up to cover his mouth. "I think he is must've been the rumoured hunky human that was walking around the other day," as easily as he slipped into English, he spoke Italian. And not too quietly.

Amr straightened up, smile still in place.

"Good to meet you. I'm Amr, and this is my boyfriend, Ti." He was beaming as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:30 am

Fleck grinned when he was introduced. "Hi."

His grin just widened when Amr spoke. Hunky human, huh? That was quite a label to have over his head.

"Do I meet your expectations of hunky human?" he questioned, quite happy to joke around like this.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:42 am

"Hmm, what do you think, Ti?"

He lifted his arm to clench his bicep. With his lanky arms, not a lot happened.

"Do this and then we'll know."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 am

Fleck laughed and raised his arm, which was clearly very muscular anyway, and flexed his bicep for Amr.

It was a far cry from Amr's thin arms.

"Definitely hunky, Amr," Ti decided with a little nod. "His arms are like twice as big as yours."

He poked his boyfriends arm teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 am

Amr looked at Fleck's arm in admiration. Then laughed at Ti poked his arm.

"Hey, I worked hard on these."

He grinned at Ti. They both knew the only time he eat to the gym was to run off all the full fat lattes he drank.

"Why don't we see yours then?" He poked Ti back in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:33 am

Ti's lips twisted into a little smirk. "They're bigger than yours." And genuinely they were, which was proven when he flexed his bicep for his boyfriend.

Ballet was a demanding sport that involved full body workouts. Though his legs were, obviously, much more toned, his arms weren't stick-thin either.

Fleck laughed along easily with Ti, leaning against the table. He did love it when people had muscle competitions after seeing him in all his broad glory.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 2:59 am

He knew what to expect. Thwy have compared arms before. Bit he still lowered his arm to compare there biceps more closely. Then playfully sulked.

"You are never allowed to swoon into my arms again. Only I can do the swooning."

As they were comparing Dick accepted the menu from the waitress, and ordered some drinks from himself and Fleck. Guessing what Fleck will like.

The corner of his lips quirked into a smile as Fleck laughed. This wasn't as terribly awkward as he anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:03 am

"That's not how things work," Fleck denied. "There has to be equal swoonage, regardless of muscle mass."

His eyes found Dick's, glittering with humour. "I've swooned into Dick's arms here more times than I can count."

And he had. On their lazy days cuddled together in bed, sketching together or chatting, more than once he had playfully swooned and fallen into Dick's lap.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:20 am

Dick's lips curved into a wider smile and Amr laughed.

"It's s good thing your boyfriend is not human. You look like you could crush him, being double the size of him."

"I am not half the size of Fleck," Dick huffed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:24 am

"I can be gentle," Fleck defended at exactly the same time Dick huffed.

"I've had human partners that I haven't managed to crush." That and he was an artist that required a very delicate hand. He wasn't exactly a 'hulk smash' type of guy that was more muscles than brain.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:37 am

Amr was still grinning, even as the couple in front of him huffed together. He waved his hand in front of himself.

"Okay! Okay!"

His arm was wrapped back around his boyfriend, pulling him close.

"Ti, pull me out of this hole I'm digging myself in."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:46 am

"Nope. This is far too funny." He pressed a kiss to Amr's cheek, and left him in his little proverbial hole.

Fleck smiled at the waitress as she set drinks down in front of both himself and Dick, and thanked her. After taking a sip, he turned his smile to Dick. "Thanks babe."

He'd been too caught up in conversation to order anything himself. it was a good thing Dick was more observant than he was, and knew what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:56 am

"Mean."

He stole a kiss from Ti.

Dick returbed the smile. A little blush crept up to his cheeks at the use of a pet name.

"No problem."

He poured himself a glass. He ended up just going for a good bodied red wine. A little more on the pricey side. But that didn't matter when it was all he was having tonight.

"Shall we order together?" Suggested Amr, flicking through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:08 am

Fleck shook his head. "They'll bring something out when they're ready."

He looked back at the bar over his shoulder. "Wonder if it's a toothpick place or not?" That was something that Chai hadn't told him, too caught up in gossiping about her date than talking about the place.

Not a minute later, a woman appeared from the kitchen, carrying six plates on her arms effortlessly. She moved through the bar, placing plates on each bustling table.

When she got to them, she greeted them with accented Italian.

Fleck greeted her back, then shot off a question in Spanish, which was reciprocated with quite a scandalised answer, that then left the two of them laughing light. She patted his broad shoulder, then left back to the kitchen.

"Not a toothpick place," he reiterated for the rest of them.

Sta on the table, between Fleck and Amr, was a large tapas dish of seafood paella.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:38 am

Dick nudged Fleck with a smile.

"Nice Spanish. Maybe we should switch it up," he joked, accent hard to place.

"I don't know what you are on about but this looks amazing!" Amr gushed.

Grinning, he unwrapped himself from Ti, and pulled out his phone.

"No one can touch this until I say so!"

He looked down into the screen, carefully rearranging things on the table to create a more pleasing photo. Playing with the metal in his lip as he concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:51 am

"You'll lose me. I'm not fluent. Just conversational." Spanish and Italian were similar enough that he could learn it better than the other languages that Jay had got him to learn throughout the years, but he still wasn't anywhere near fluent.

Fleck watched Amr set up the table to take the perfect hipster dinner photo.

And just when it was perfect, he reached out and pulled the tapas bowl to himself, grabbing a fork with the other hand.

"Eat it, don't sit around waiting for it to get cold." While he spoke, he scooped up a forkful and put it in his mouth when he'd finished speaking.

You didn't sit around and wait when there was food around. Not in Fleck's family.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 am

Dick couldn't help but laugh easily when Amr let out a whine. He knew exactly where Fleck and his family stood when it came to food. Amr had no chance then.

Amr sat down, dejectedly looking at the blur he captured.

"I thought you shared tapas?" He asked and tried to pinch a prawn with his fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unchained Melody
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: