Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 am

"Yeah, that would be great," Fleck replied with a little smile. "We're going to be a little lost here."

The castle was huge, so there was a massive chance of them getting very lost quite often. It'd be nice to be shown where to go.

"Come on, Amr. Let's get going. You wanna come on the field trip with us, Lucas?" Fleck offered.

Just because Lucas wasn't going after his lion yet didn't mean that he had to stay behind.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:31 am

"Follow me, then."

Lucas didn't answer Fleck. Just nudged him as he walked past to follow them out of the room.

"Do you wanna see your little brother off on his first mission, Tik?" Amr called, following the others out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 am

The nudge earned a friendly slap on the back. "I call shotgun."

"Don't die," was Tik's response as he purposefully moved to take a seat on the floor.

Saying goodbye would make it far too real. He didn't want to think of his brother going off to fight aliens.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:46 am

"I don't think you can call shotgun in the lion."

Amr will be piloting it again. Which will mean he will get the only seat in there. It really wasn't designed to have more then one person in there.

Amr simply gave his brother a thumbs up.

Dick lead them through the corridors of the mansion. Lips tight. The last time he was awake, it was buzzing with activity. Now the whole place echoed wherever they went.

"Try and remember which way we are going."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:48 am

"I'm calling shotgun in the lion." He didn't know how it would work, but he'd find a way.

Fleck ambled along behind Dick's brisk walk, taking in the route.

Every corridor looked the same. He was going to get lost every three seconds here. He just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Lucas rolled his eyes. If Fleck wanted to call shotgun, he can call shotgun.

"There are quicker access points dotted around the castle," Dick continued. "Such as next to your rooms."

"We get our own rooms?" Lucas asked.

Dick nodded and a slight smile played on Lucas' lips. That was a luxury he was not greeted with at the garrison.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:11 pm

"Our rooms?" So they were staying in the castle permanently then. It had been alluded to, but never said outright until now. They'd be staying out here in space.

Would they get the chance to go home? Now, or in the future?

Or were they just expected to give everything up now, at the drop of a hat, to become the universe's most powerful weapon?
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:47 pm

"Yes," he answered both of the Italians question. "They are fairly basic, but comfortable."

Everything in this castle was basic but comfortable.

"You will also get your own suits and banyards. We will sort them out as soon as we get the green Paladin."

Or, at least, so he assumed. Giacinto didn't mention anything about them.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Basic but comfortable.

But it wasn't home. It wasn't where he could cuddle up with his animals. No cats, no skunks. No dragon.

No parents checking in on him to make sure he gets more than ten minutes sleep a night. No little brother standing in his doorway chatting to him.

"When do we get to go back to Earth?" His voice was a thready whisper.

He was due back from that camping trip in a weeks time. What would happen if he didn't return? What would his family think? He couldn't let them suffer like that.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Dick paused and turned to Fleck, considering for a moment.

"I don't know," he admitted, gently. "But you can't go, not right now. Not until the Galra Empire have been destroyed. If not..." He heisitated, thumb gently stroking the mice in his palm. "You may not have an Earth to go to."

It was cruel, but it was the truth. Now more then ever after listening to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:11 pm

"Not even to let my family know I'm okay?"

He was starting to get a little panicked about that now. They'd already lost one child and didn't know what really happened to him. To make them go through that again, and at such an age, was cruel.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:06 am

"We can see if it is possible to contact Earth," Dick offered.

Although he was doubtful. From the looks of it, Earth was out of the loop when it came to galatic relations.

"But right now your main priority is to find the yellow lion - before the Galra."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 am

"Okay," he conceded glumly after a long silence.

That was the best he was going to get.

His family would just have to hang tight. He wouldn't let them lose another son to space.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:20 am

Dick nodded before continuing.

"Each lion has its own hanger."

Dick lead them to a large set of double doors.

"This is the blue lions hanger."

He pressed his hand on the scanner to open the door. He stepped aside to let them pass and into the room. Amr entered first, eagerness in his step.

"As soon as you are in the lion the doors will open. I will open a wormhole for you from the main control room."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:32 am

"So it's just a case of getting the Yellow Lion and making our way back here, right?" Fleck clarified as he followed a bouncing Amr into the hangar.

It sounded simple enough.

Everything was going to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:41 am

Dick nooded.

"Exactly. It shouldn't be too difficult."

Then he turned and left, making his way back through the corridors.

Amr clambered up into his lion, followed closely by Lucas.

"If you don't get in quick, I will get shotgun," Lucas grunted at Fleck over his shoulder, eyebrow raised challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:44 am

"Yeah, not happening," Fleck snorted, patting Lucas firmly on the shoulder as he passed him by.

In the cockpit he leant against the back of Amr's chair.

"Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:06 am

Fleck being in behind Amr's chair left him standing by the side. Awkwardly holding on to the chair and the mechanics above him.

He looked at Fleck it what could be disbelief. Yeah, he was not letting Fleck call shotgun next time. Especially with Amr's piloting.

"You know, I am surprised it doesn't smell like Tik's sick anymore. It's not even lingering. I guess good ventilation is important when creating the most powerful weapon in the universe," he said. Half to the other and half to himself. Light flooded the hanger and the lion was brought to life under his hands, and made its way out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 am

Well, small mercies did make things a little easier to deal with.

"Is there a possibility we can make this trip without talking about puke?" Fleck questioned, leaning more heavily against Amr's chair. It didn't faze him that much, but it still wasn't the most pleasant conversation to be having.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:21 am

"As driver I get to choose the topic of conversation," he laughed.

He lived the lion into the air, not sure which direction take without the wormhole in sight.

"And I am throwing it out there right now: if you could date an alien, would you? Especially now that it is possible - ouch!"

Amr rubbed his arm where Lucas had hit it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:26 am

"I'm pretty sure some of my exes have been aliens," Fleck joked with a shrewd smile.

They were strange enough, at least.

"I probably would if I got on well enough with them. And we had some compatible anatomy? I don't think I could go without just because we didn't match up."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:55 am

Amr laughed loudly at that. Even Lucas' lips upturned into a smile, shaking his head a little.

"Compatible anatomy? Pft, bo~ring," He sang. "Although I didn't expect the aliens to look so... Human? I am hoping we get to see real aliens soon."

He lifted the lion even further in the air. Slower and more controlled then the first time he was in here. Kind of helped they just needed to float.

"Can you hear me?" Came the princes voice over the intercom.

"Sure thing!"

"I am opening the wormhole now. You can reopen it once you have the yellow lion, but you have will only have two vargas!"

As the prince said, a wormhole opened up. So close that it drew the lion in out of Amr's control.

"Wait! Wait! What's a varga?" He yelled over the intercom, jerking back as they were sucked into the wormhole.

It was fruitless. The connection was gone.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:06 am

"If there's no compatible anatomy, it's just dryhumping, and that gets boring fast." That sort of thing was hot in the moment, the first time but after a couple times it just didn't do it for him.

Fleck's eyes shot up. "Purple fur, purple skin and glowing golden eyes is human looking?" Yes, Dick and Giacinto looked very human, but the others they'd seen didn't look all that human.

Fleck listened in when Dick's voice appeared over the intercom, and he sighed softly when the connection broke.

"So we have an undetermined amount of time to find, retrieve and return with the lion? Excellent."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:22 am

"Makes it all the more fun?" Amr suggested.

Although he really didn't like the idea either. As much as he wanted to explore space! He didn't want to be stuck on what could potentially be a very boring planet, without his brother.

Lucas gripped tightly on what he was using as a handle. He knew what to expect now going through the wormhole. This time he won't add another bruise to the mix.

"I'm with Fleck. They didn't look very human at all," Lucas said.

"Okay, late to the conversation but they were totally human like. You know; two arms, two legs. Pretty human to me if you ignor the rest."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 am

"Fair enough," Fleck allowed. "I've had exes like that." Two arms, two legs, but that was all that made them human.

He grasped tighter to the chair when they bumbled through the wormhole. Like Lucas, he didn't want any more bruises. he knew he had a couple forming already. His elbow was certainly going to be a nasty purple colour soon.

"Okay, let's find us a lion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   [C][AU] No Harm In Camping - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Voltron AU-
Jump to: