Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:02 am

"I mean I am all about meeting aliens, but not ones that, you know, can take out a small army and looks like they want to chew my arm off. Also she has a gun. We don't have a gun."

But through his complaining Amr complied, playing round with the controls as if he'a already done this a million times and opened the lions jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:06 am

Tik snorted form his place on the floor as his brother went on.

They were fucked.

As soon as the lion's mouth was open wide enough, she slipped through its mechanical teeth and up into the cockpit. Here, it was clear that she was the shortest of the bunch by half a foot. She was tiny.

"If you want to save this planet, we need to draw the Galra away," she informed them frankly, stepping forwards to get a look at the controls.

It was like no other ship she'd seen before. Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:15 am

"The Galra?" Questioned Lucas.

He couldn't help but stare. She wasn't that much different from them. The biggest difference being the colour of her skin and the unsetterling yellow glow of her eyes. If the chain of events didn't happen this evening and he saw her in the middle of the street he would of just though she was some short weirdo good at special effects.

Amr was also stareing up from his seat, just as fascinated. His worries already thrown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:19 am

"Those bastards." She drew her lip back and hissed, showing off sharp teeth and looking nothing like a human in that moment.

"This ship can fly. Make it fly. The Galra will follow me, and we can get them away from this planet."

Her eyes scanned the landscape. This place seemed so full of life. It didn't deserve the Galra baring down on it.

"I hope you're a good pilot, boy. We're going to draw them away then lose them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 am

Amr laughed nervously.

"Sure, I am a great pilot. Like, nine times out of ten I crash the plane simulator."

As he spoke, he played with the controls again. He couldn't explain it, but it was like the lion was telling him what to do. Which button to press, how far to push the control wheel. This wasn't experience from a flight simulator he has played more times than he would like to admit.

The lion soared back up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:33 am

"Circle those ships a couple of times, the go up," she ordered, leaning over the seat so she was looking at almost exactly the same sight Amr was. A little closer and she'd be cheek-to-cheek with him.

"Gain their attention, then fly. Just go as fast as you can upwards. We'll lose them in the debris ring around the planet up ahead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:45 am

Amr shifted a little in his seat to make create some more distance between them. He didn't like the look of those teeth. From here she could easily rip his neck open.

"Create a distraction? Like this?"

He pressed a button and a few lasers shot through the air towards the Galra. He laughed in disbelief.

"Wow - okay. Yep, they look very distracted!"

Lucas' grip tightened on the seat. Sure, it was a miracle that Amr could fly the lion in the first place. But it definitely wasn't a smooth flight. Jerking this way and that. He could even keep a steady speed.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

"Yes, good," she hissed, eyes wild with thrilled excitement.

"Now go, the quicker we get to the debris ring, the better."

Fleck came-to with shock. "Debris ring? You mean the ring around Saturn?" He shook his head. "It'll take us hours to reach Saturn, if this thing can even fly as fast as military ships!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:58 am

Amr pushed on the control wheel, knuckles white as they pushed through the the earths atmosphere.

Lucas nodded, trying to ignore how his stoumach seemed to drop and flip from the pressure.

"Fleck's right. It will take... hours."

They were out of the earths atmosphere and flying past the moon. Amr slowed up, jaw slack.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:00 am

"Hours?" Anna snorted, casting an odd look at Fleck. "What sort of primitive ships do you have?"

Hours to travel through one tiny solar system? How ridiculous.

"Go. Go go go," she urged. "They'll have more resistance than us, but they'll catch up quick if you don't push this beast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:09 am

Lucas glared, a little offended.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Yelled Amr, pushing down as far as he could on the wheel. The planets become a blur and as she suggested, the debris ring was soon in their vision.

"No way," Lucas said softly, leaning forward to inspect the image on the screen. Maybe he shouldn't have been so offended by the comment after all.

"Now what?" Amr asked the alien, as the debris ring became more apparent on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:19 am

"Now we try to get them to crash."

She smirked. "I hope you can avoid all this debris. Galra pilots are shit. They'll never get through this lot."

"Then you can drop me off in the next solar system and you can go on your merry ways."

She could find herself a ride and head back to the resistance base, and these kids could go back to Earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:24 am

Amr slowed down.

"Wait, wait, wait. You want me to fly through that?!"

"You want us to drop you off to the next solar system?" Lucas said in the same disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:26 am

"Either you fly through it, or hand the wheel over to a more competent pilot."

Her eyes flickered over the debris. It was a difficult trek, but it wouldn't be too horrible to fly through for a good pilot.

Any pilot was better than the shit Galra put in their ships.

"Go, now, or the Galra are going to catch up." Nobody wanted that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:35 am

"I have a feeling Blue won't like that."

He attempted. Only to find he crashed into one piece of debris at a speed and then bang into the next. Knocking everyone into this way and that.

"Give it here." Lucas hissed, leaning over to grab the control wheel. The lion seemed to just compleatly shut down as soon as Amr's hands were off it.

He frowned, and shook the wheel.

"What did I do wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:42 am

"Maybe it's like the cave," Fleck suggested.

He placed a hand on Amr's back and nudged him forwards. "Try getting back in the chair, Amr."

Fleck's dark eyes turned up to the debris. "You can do this. They're not too close together. Concentrate and you'll be able to do it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:58 am

Lucas released his grip on the wheel to let Amr take his place. As Fleck said, it was like the cave. The lion came back to life under Amr's grip.

"Okay, concentrating. A few words of advice from my big brother would be very much appreciated right now!"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 am

"Don't get us killed, you fucking idiot."

Tik sounded distant and spacey. He wasn't doing well with the crack to his head and being knocked around by poor driving.

He had motion sickness as it was. He very well might throw up soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 am

Amr just gave him a thumbs up.

"You won't mind looking at him, Fleck? He sounds off."

He felt a little guilty for not checking up on him earlier, being too distracted by alien ladies landing on their ship than trying to navigate through a debris ring.

This was much more than he bargained for on his alien hunting trip. He was hoping for some interesting broken alien ship at most.

He as a lot slower on his second attempt. It was easier to dodge pieces of debris without knocking into them. As his confidence grew so did the speed.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:15 am

"Uhh..." Fleck froze, panicked.

He wasn't a medic. He didn't know the first thing about first aid, besides cleaning out small cuts.

Anna came to the rescue. "Keep going around until you're sure they're not following us," she ordered Amr, then crouched besides the man leaned against the wall.

After a quick check over, and being slapped away by the grumpy Arabic man, she slapped him right back and held up her hand. The air around it crackled as a red light enveloped it. She reached for Tik's head, but was stopped by the man, glaring at her, and gripping tightly to her hand.

"if you think I'm going to let that glowing shit near me, you're dead fucking wrong." It was glowing red for fuck sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 am

"Huh, what -" Amr looked over his shoulder. Fleck was still beside him. The Alien lady who looked like she could kill was beside his brother. "What is she doing?!"

His head was forcefully swiveled back around by Lucas. Amr jerked the control wheel to quickly dodged a rock.

"Eyes front. As Fleck said earlier, it is four against one if she tries anything funny."

Although it was more like two against one at this point. And he didn't like the look of her teeth or whatever that red light was. He reached behind him to where he kept his army knife, resting his hand over it so he could quickly draw it in case of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:32 am

"She can hear you, and she is trying to help."

To demonstrate how non-lethal the light from her hand was, she touched it to Fleck's leg, then reached out to Tik again.

Fleck jumped back when her hand shot out to his leg, but she had touched him and retreated before he could really react.

"It's fine," he assured Tik. The red light had felt warm through his cargo pants, but nothing worse.

Tik didn't look any more agreeable, though. He didn't understand any of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:40 am

"Fleck said it's fine. So just let her do whatever it is she is doing. I don't want to die back there - it is distracting me from my driving."

He resisted the urge to turn around and check up on his brother again, he was getting a sore neck.

"And guys, I think we may have lost them."

He turned the lion around to look. None of those Gal - whatever around.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 am

Tik narrowed his eyes for a moment, but huffed and turned away, crossing his arms over his chest.

Anna took that as the go ahead and pressed her warm hand to Tik's temple.

The strain around his eyes, him trying to suppress a headache, slowly faded, leaving him feeling a lot better. Not that he would admit it to any of them. Not like he could if he wanted to.

"Good. Head over to the next system, then. Toss me at the nearest pit stop and you can go back to your lives."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:07 am

"Right, sure. You okay brother?"

Amr called out as he carefully navigated his way out of the space debris.

They were out. Amr turned the lion around to look and see if there were any more aliens. They were alone.

"So, which way do we go? I can't see any signs saying this way to the next solar system."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] No Harm In Camping   

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] No Harm In Camping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next