Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] The Travelling Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

[C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:37 am

"Oh, yeah!" He almost forgot about that.

He lifted a hand to gently feel the braid and flower. He could see the part over his shoulder. It was beautiful, but didn't show the whole effect of the hairstyle.

"Do you have a mirror?"
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:43 am

"Back in my room. Come."

Once again he led Amr by his hand out of the room and back down the hallway, which this time had Amara and pinning another woman against the wall and using that tail in the wicked ways Ti had mentioned before.

He pushed open his bedroom door, and padded over to the wardrobe, opening it up to show Amr a mirror on the inside of the door.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:53 am

It was hard to tear his eyes off Amara and the woman, and not look over his shoulder as they walked past. Mostly because he was fascinated with her tail, and part because it was simple hot. It left him blushing a little.

Back in Ti's room he followed him to the wardrobe, and inspected himself in the mirror hung on the door.

"Wow," he said softly. Brown eyes followed the intricate patterns and how wonderfully Ti has woven flowers into his hair.

He turned his head from side to side, to see it from all angles.

"I feel like an elven prince or something."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:59 am

Ti barely even glanced at the two women. It was a scene that happened often enough that he barely even batted an eyelid to it nowadays.

Sometimes he was even part of that scene. He knew that wicked tail from experience.

"Elven...?" Ti repeated, confusion drawing his brows together.

He didn't recognise the word. Was it a species of alien that he hadn't heard of?
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:17 am

"Ah, right."

Amr tapped his fingers against his chin as he tried to think of a way to explain it in a way that was short and simple.

"They are a fantasy race that are popular in stories back on earth. Stereotypically they will have pretty, flowing hair and flower crowns and stuff? They also has pointy ears."

Amr grinned at Ti and stretched his own round ones. He was sure every human back on Earth that studies ancient the mythology would be ranging at the explanation. Them and Tolkien fans.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:24 am

"I... see." It was clear he didn't really understand the concept though.

"Why make fantasy races when there are so many beautiful races out there to see already?"

Ti had travelled the universe, and seen a thousand different species. He had seen true beauty int hose races, so he didn't understand why people would make up fictitious races.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:32 am

"Well, back on Earth, no one knows about other beautiful alien species - like yourself."

He winked at Ti.

"Besides, it's fun being able to create something out of your own imagination."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:39 am

Cue purple blush.

"When I want to create something, I make different blends of tea, not different people."

Fantasy stories were clearly beyond Ti.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:29 am

Amr laughed at that, not bothering to explain it further. Maybe it was just one of those weird Earth things that aliens won't understand. They have already come across a few of those the past few days.

Besides, the way Ti described it, it did sound a little creepy.

He tugged on his ear again. Spurring on a thought that he was forgetting something. He frowned and licked his top lip.

What was it again?

... Ah well.

He dropped his hand, and went back to admiring himself in the mirror.

"When you get a full body massage when I see you again, I want you to do this to my hair again in return... Or another style!"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:39 am

"I'd love to play with your hair again."

He was developing quite a love for Amr's hair. He would gladly play with it again if he got the chance to.

He leaned forwards to rest his cheek against Amr's arm, looking up at him through the mirror. He smiled gently. This was nice.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:47 am

Amr wrapped his arm around Ti's shoulder, pulling his against his chest. Looking in their mirror, Amr took in their differences. Not just their skin tones; their noticeable difference in height. Amr's lean and tall body a contrast to Ti's short and curved one. There was that little heart flutter again.

He squeezed Ti's shoulder.

"We are quite a beautiful pair, if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:55 am

He loved that Amr was so much taller than him. There was something that felt great about being cuddled up next to someone that was so much larger than you are.

Amr's brown skin complemented his own bu skin beautifully.

"I think so, too."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:35 am

He squeezed Ti's shoulders again. A broad smile is reflected back to him in the mirror.

Still, what was it he was forgetting. As much as he tried to ignore the niggling thought it was occurring back to him. It must be important... What was it again? He was thinking about it when talking about the elves. Who had pointed ears. Like the Alteans.

"Shit."

He ripped himself off Ti and started running around the room to pull on his clothes. Struggling with them as he rushed.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:41 am

Ti watched the horror flit across Amr's face, and the blood drain from his skin with a little worry.

A niggling thought pricked at the back of his mind, but he tried to ignore it.

The thought jumped to the forefront when Amr swore and tore away from him, pulling on clothes as quickly as he could.

As nice as pretend was, it was only pretend, a dark part of Ti hissed. He was still a whore and that wasn't something many people liked. The way Amr's expression had changed when he wast admiring the way the two of them were together, Ti's mind had immediately jumped to the idea that what he was had really settled in, and Amr didn't like that.

So he stood, watching sadly as Amr struggled to pull his clothes on as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:55 am

Amr pulled his jeans up hastily, struggling with the zip in his panic, oblivious to Ti's feelings.

"I'm so sorry I have training and - fuck." The zip was jammed. He pushed it back down and attempted to do it back up. Repeating it over and over until it worked.

"As I was saying, I have training. I should of been there hours ago! I was having such a nice time here with you I completely forgot!"

He pulled on his shirt. A lot more carefully so he didn't mess up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:57 am

And now came the excuses to get away.

A little smile curled his lips, but didn't reach his eyes, which were usually the most expressive part of him.

"I won't keep you, then. Training sounds important."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:02 pm

"I promise to keep in contact, now that you showed me how!"

Socks. Where were his socks?

He got down on all knees, looking under the wardrobe and bed to see if they wondered off there. Nope.

With a growl he sat up. There they were, on the bed. His eyes lit up and he pulled them on. Then he found his shoes, putting them on too.

Amr scanned the the room, trying to see if he has forgotten anything.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 pm

The hollow smile stayed frozen on his face.

That was another one for the checklist of things people said right before they disappeared.

'I'll keep in touch, I promise.'

And he had really liked Amr.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:16 pm

His eyes landed on a metal box that contained the tea. He can't forget that now! He was sure his brother will kill him if he knew he had something that tasted like home and didn't bring him any.

Fingers drummed on the tin as he thought. Honestly, he couldn't wait to tell him brother how he came about the tea... But didn't Ti did say he would like to meet his brother?

He looked up at the blue alien, considering.

Sure, it was a bit soon considering they have just met. But when was he going to see Ti next? Giacinto did say they were leaving tomorrow and he wasn't too sure how space travel and fighting the Galra worked. Could he just leave and go meet Ti whenever he wanted? Or did he have to wait until their paths crossed?

He smiled brightly at Ti.

"You should give this to my brother! I mean, it is only right since you've made it!"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Ti blinked, taking a moment to process the words.

And when they had processed properly, he felt the embarrassing feeling of tears welling up.

He sniffled and wiped at his eyes. "You want me to?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Amr was suprised by the tears in Tis's eyes. His own widened, and he quickly made his way over to Ti to wrap his arm back around him.

"Of course I do! Quickest way to get him to like you, even with a language barrier: Bring him tea!"

He squeezed him, pressing the tin against his chest to let him take hold of it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Ti gave another little sniffled as he wrapped an arm around Amr to hold him close.

He felt a little silly now. He'd obviously completely read that situation wrong, and all the usual telltale excuses that Amr was coming out with were, for the first time in history, actual reasons.

He took hold of the tin gently.

"I hope he likes it."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:35 pm

He carefully wiped a little tear out of the corner of Ti's eyes with his thumb.

"If it tastes as good as the tea from earlier, of course he will."

Then he pressed a little kiss against Ti's forehead. He wasn't too sure why he was getting so emotional - he was just meeting and bringing tea to his brother. But he was sure there was some valid reason to his tears.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:02 pm

He smiled and pressed a kiss to Amr's clothed chest.

"I should probably dress, then."

If he was going out to meet Amr's brother, then he didn't want to be naked for it.

He turned and began rifling through his wardrobe, eventually finding a dark blue skirt with a black band that sat snugly around his waist. He stepped into the skirt and swished it around his feet a little as he watched himself in the mirror.

It was one of the few pieces of clothing he owned that wasn't for dancing.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 2:29 am

He smiled as Ti swished the skirt with his hips. It was a lot more simple then the other two he has seen him in - and a lot more conservative. There was no teasing sheer material. His bottom half was compleatly covered. But his top half? Compleatly exposed.

"No shirt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] The Travelling Show
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Voltron AU-
Jump to: