Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] The Travelling Show

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Tibor gave a quiet, tinkling laugh and shifted a little closer to Amr so he could rest his head on the man's shoulder.

He laid a little kiss against his chest as he cuddled closer.

Amr, there's something I have to tell-
No

Could you listen for a-
No

I don't tell many people this, but-
Definitely not

"I'm male," he said, tact thrown out of the window. He just wanted Amr to know.

He tensed up, waiting for Amr's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 9:40 pm

"Huh?"

Amr leaned back to study Tibor's face, hand rested on the curve of their hip.

That was completely out of the blue. Not something he expected when cuddling in the after glow.

He shifted his other hand under him to cup Tibor's face, gentle stroking their cheekbone. They were tense, that was obvious.

Never in his life has he had anyone admitted this to him before, face to face. Being pretty prelevant in the bi community online he did have a few friends that were trans. But they were very open and proud about it when he met them, calling his out on shit and helping him relearn everything he knew. They never nervously admitted it to him.

Amr leaned to press a kiss against his blue forehead.

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:41 pm

He hadn't expected that okay.

"I hatched female," he went on to explain with speed borne of nervousness. "But I don't feel female. My body is frmale but I just feel male. Does that sound strange? Do you have that on your planet?"

He wanted Amr to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Hatched?

That will have to be a question for another time.

Amr grasped Tibor's hand, fingers interlocking, in what he hoped was comforting. His thumb gently rubbed over blue knuckles.

"It is not strange at all," Amr assured. "I have a few friends who are the same back on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 12:00 am

"You have it on you planet!" His ears fluttered in an excited movement and hus blue eyes twinkled.

"What does your planet call it?"

It was so uncommon on his planet that there wasnt even a name for it. He knew just one other person from his planet like it.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 12:10 am

The gentle smile on his lips stretched into a happy smile, seeing the flutter of excitement from Tibor. The little ear movements were cute.

"Transgender - or trans for short. What do you call it?" Amr asked, unaware that Tibor had no name for it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 3:35 am

"Transgender," Tibor repeated.

He liked the sound of that.

"We don't. My planet does not have a name for it, and I've never asked to find out if Standard has a word for it." Standard wasn't his first language, so he wasn't so intimate with the language as to know whether it had a word for it. Though it was likely to.

He leaned forwards to press a firm kiss to Amr's lips. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:03 am

It was strange how the universes standard was English. How did that even come about? Another question for another time.

There was a silly little smile on Amr's face after the kiss.

"No problem."

Although he didn't feel like he had done much, other then provide Tibor with a word that made him light up with joy.

He leaned in a pecked the end of Tibor's nose.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:12 am

Ti's nose scrunched up when it was kissed.

He wriggled it a little. He hadn't had anyone touch his nose since he was young. It felt strange. Intimate in a way he wasn't use to. He liked it, though his nose did feel a little strange.

He stuck the tip of his tongue out between his lip.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Amr's heart fluttered as Tibor scrunched his face up. The tip of his tongue poking out between him lips was enduring.

He peppered a couple more little kisses against the tip.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Ti's nose wrinkled up further and, he pushed Amr's face away with one hand and rubbed his nose with the other.

"That feels strange," he complained.

His complaints were quickly distracted when Ti's thumb brushed against one of the piercings in Amr's lip. His eyes found Amr's lips and his thumb explored the numerous lip piercings.

"They're beautiful. I would like more."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Amr laughed gently as he was pushed away.

His lips were still curved into a smile as Tibor's thumb brushes against the piercings there. It tickled slightly and his tongue darted out to smooth it away, rolling over the tip of Tibor's thumb.

Amr's hand brushed over the soft skin between Tibor's legs. An inch above where his own piercing was.

"The one you've got it rather lovely," there was a slight purr in his voice.

"I was going to get one in a similar place but..." He shrugged, a little embarrassed to admit he chickened out. Besides, he had piercings all over his body or little scars where piercings used to be. He was sure if their was some piercing God, they will forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Ti gave a breathy little sound as Amr's tongue slid over his thumb, and his boiling hand came to rest just above his piercing. His teeth sank into his lower lip. His lower stomach clenched and he couldn't help pressing his hips forwards just slightly.

"These piercings aren't for everyone," Ti soothed, thumb stroking over Amr's cheek, just below the bar under his eyes.

"I would like some like yours, in your ears." His hand slid up to stroke along the shell of Amr's ear, and over the numerous rings.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Amr felt the the press against his hand. He just held it there.

His eyes slid close as the cool hand stroked up his cheek bone and then along the shell of his ear. A content sigh escaped his lips.

"Most of the ones on my ear my brother did. Maybe he can do the same to you?"

They would look very different on Tibor, of course, considering the inhuman shape of his ear. But as long as he had cartilage it should be possible - right?
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:39 pm

"Would he?" Again, Ti's ears fluttered in excitement and his eyes almost sparkled they were so bright.

"What is your brother like?"

He couldn't imagine what he'd look like. Just like Amr? Or different? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Amr nodded, cracking his eyes open to see the flutter of excitement he knew that was there. It still made his heart flutter.

"Hmm, how would I describe my brother? Well, he can be a bit of a snarky asshole towards me - but what can I say, we are brothers!" He shrugged with a fond smile.
"In all honesty he is a bit of an introvert that likes to study ancient mythology. Guess you can say he is the polar opposite to me?"

He shifted a little, in a more comfortable position. The arm beneath his was getting pins and needles.

"Despite that, he is my brother. I love him to pieces."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Ti tipped his head to the side as Amr described his brother.

He certainly did sound very different.

But Amr clearly had a lot of love for his brother. It was lovely to see. "I can't wait to meet him. Do you think he'll like me?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 pm

"He should do!" That was a little white lie. His brother would probably be more indifferent. "But he doesn't know how to speak... Standard."

He had to catch himself before saying English.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:29 pm

"Ah..." That could be quite a snag.

"Would you play translator? I want to get to know him." He didn't want to just give up on the idea of getting to know Amr's brother just because he couldn't talk with him directly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Amr nodded eagerly.

He was normally his brothers translator, so it should be no problem.

"I would like him to get to know you, too." His cheeks warmed at that. It seemed ridiculous considering that he has only just met Tibor a few hours ago. But sometching felt so right about how easy they spoke to each other and fitted together.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:50 pm

A bright smile curled Tibor's lips as Amr's cheeks flushed.

Amr was just as excited about him meeting his family. That was good. He wasn't used to such a warm reaction from people.

He leaned forwards to hug Amr forehead pressing against the human's shoulder.

"I'm glad I was picked to dance for you, Amr."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Long limps wrapped around Tibor's cool body fully in an embrace. A shiver running up Amr's spine.

He pressed a kiss against Tibor's forehead.

"I am glad I came across your camp." If he wasn't so annoying earlier, he wouldn't of been kicked out and decide to go exploring.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:13 pm

"Me too. The man we talked to on the communicator seemed very uptight. I wasn't expecting much from this planet."

He pulled back just enough to beam up at Amr.

"I was wrong to think that."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:23 pm

"The man on the communicator?"

Huh, so the others knew they were here. Not that he minded. It meant he got to meet Tibor.

Amr mirrored his facial expression, then kissed him again. Capturing his lips between his in a long and slow kiss. Amr couldn't get over the cool sensation. It was strange, but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:25 pm

"Uh-huh. He was-"

Ti couldn't continue the description as Amr's had already leaned forwards to capture his lips.

Not that he minded that at all.

He pushed into the kiss, eyes sliding shut as he enjoyed the warm feeling of Amr''s skin. His hands slid up Amr's back and into his long hair, nails scraping gently over his scalp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] The Travelling Show   [C][AU] The Travelling Show - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU] The Travelling Show
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next