Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

waking up and working out the stiffness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:35 am

"I've the right. If you haven't noticed my current condition I worry for your eyesight." Her lips pulled into a growling sneer. "I know I'm not! I'm weak and pathetic and dying, Sharifa! I know I'm not fucking worthy!"

She flinched at the mention of her scars and her hands moved to brush over her thighs. She hated her scars. Loathed them. They were unfairly given and a constant reminder that she wouldn't ever fit in with the old fashioned vampire ideals of not relating to humans.

"Its not a disease. Its poisoning." Blood poisoning. Lycan blood poisoning. As vampire blood is poisonous to lycan, lycan blood is poisonous to vampires. And Giacinto had taken a hell of a lot of lycan blood while she was mated with Aleksandr. But it was the newest bout of blood that had really done her in. She was bad enough after letting the lycan blood fester for fifteen hundred years. It was a stupid idea to exchange blood with Coilean and she was paying the price.

She stayed silent for a long moment, before sighing heavily and placing her hand in Shar's.

"You can heal blood poisoning that's been festering for two millennia?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 am

Valora's mind wheeled back into her studies into the Ibn'la-Ahad family bloodline, and their feets as Healers and Guardians of the secrets of the gods.

she smiled and then spoke a if reciting from a book, holding up a hand with a pointed finger and closed her eyes

the Ibn'La-Ahads. Healers an Guardians since their family bloodline began. they begin as normal vampires and dhampires, often gifted in Fire and Shadow abilities, but those may vary in strength. their strongest, and the single ability all has in the Ibn'La-Ahad line, is the ability to transform into a larger than normal Golden Eagle. they all have the family trait of golden eyes and a 'scar' along their Jaw. this Family Line are great healers of Old, knowing ancient techniques of healing for simple wounds, the other otherwise near impossible to heal. this ability is granted once they mature enough to gain the Healing abilities, and then gain the healing knowledge from the creature that has been with their family as long as memory. Altair, the Golden Eagle and Spirit Messenger, now turned Spirit Guide and Guardian. with the knowledge that the Vampire of Dhampire that Altair has chosen to give the knowledge to, said Vampire or Dhampire is able to heal nearly all ailments short of death itself. there have been accounts where Ibn'La-Ahads in the past have actually healed curses, crippling, paralysis, fatal diseases, and even cancerous tumours and cancer itself with the more mature healers.

she then lowered her hand and opened her eyes again, hand going to Altair that was sitting on her shoulder still and let him nuzzle the side of her face

so, all in all, i think she'll be able to cure blood poisoning from a Lycan. even when not as a Healer, she has already shown great ability and knowledge of general healing from her studies, and has helped me and my family on many a occasion on the field during our missions. i would trust her with the life of any of my family and myself.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 am

Sharifa helped Gia to her feet, grinning still darkly, and let Valora speak

she smoked quietly, slowly calming down as the steady rythem of Valora's voice aided her in that process, but it didn't get rid of the dark edge around her

and what she says is all true. also, i don't care if you have the right to be weak. being weak is just pathetic. if you're weak, you make yourself get stronger and stand on your own two feet again. but yeah, once i'm a healer, i will be able to cure your problem. not saying it'll be easy and pain free, but it'll get done, and you'll be as healthy as a horse again, Gia. after all, as you can tell from what Valora said, it's in my blood, oh Stubborn One. so deal and stop looking for a way out of life and leave us to deal with the aftermath m'dear.

Sharifa snickered and pulled out a couple of more cigars, cutting off their ends and handing one to both Gia and Valora

after all, who wants to miss out on the future? it's unknown, and oh so much fun to explore, don't ya think? you won't be able to do that when you're dead. think of all the sex you'd miss out on Gia *snickers* and all the future bed partners. as a Succubus, surely that appeals to you

she grinned widely, knowing that Val couldn't care less about talk like that, and simply documented every moment in her head for future reference and usage
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 am

She listened silently to Valora before turning her eyes on Shar.

"Heh, there's only so much one can do without a really fucking powerful healer at your side with Lycan blood poisoning. Ly's good but she's not great. You cant always get up adn dust yourself off from this one, Shar."

She snorted. "Keh, when is anything ever easy and pain free?"

"Stubborn one? I thought I was Giacinto the Insatiable Succubus."

She took the proffered cigar and lit it with a small flame. "My smoking habits gotten worse with you around, Sharifa. I used to smoke once in a blue moon. Now every time I see you, I seem to have one."

Her eyes flickered up to meet Shar's. "Using sex against a Succubus is playing dirty."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:34 am

she laughed, smoke drifting out of her mouth as she did so

m'dear. weren't you listening to Val? my entire family is fucking powerful healers. and i'm supposed to become one myself. i'll sort ya out, and also remember i have Altair to aid me as well *Grins darkly* and i know i can't always get up and dust myself off, as the latest escapade with the exorcism turned binding has elaborate she unwraveled a bandage to show that her skin was heavily cracked and the splits from before were slowly healing however, i am healing, and i'll be good to go from then.

she snickered at the name thing

you're both. you're now Gia the Insatiable Succubus and Stubborn One. also, i know it's dirty to use sex against a Succubus, especially one as insaciable as you, Sweetness she chuckled and took a drag on her cigar but where is there anything saying i have to fight fair? you do that, and you'll loose to life. you gotta fight dirty and pull every trick in the book to get what you want. as for your smoking, well, you could always say no, you know

she snickered again, tapping the ash off her cigar again and wrapped the bandages back around her arm, as her skin was crumbling a little
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 am

"I didnt have you or your family two thousand years ago when I first started suffering, did I?" If she had nipped it in the bud all those years ago she wouldn't be quite so bad as she was now. She should have gone to find a healer.

Her eyes passed over the damaged skin and she reached forwards, fingers hovering millimetres from the skin before she pulled back. "That was Coilean and my fault... We misjudged and pulled you and Altair into it... I'm sorry."

She pouted a little but didn't comment. She knew what it was like to have to do everything you could - fair or not - to get your way in the world.

"How could I say no after you've already prepared it for me, lover?" Weak excuse but she didn't much care. She enjoyed the occasional smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 am

Sharifa chuckled again

Sweetness, i'm not worried about that. i'll heal after eating enough to get energy. just don't let me take blood, or let others take blood from me. any who, i was preciously the only Ibn'La-Ahad alive after the attack on my family by my ex Master. my family used to be just healers and Guardians, not fighters. after that, i endevored to be one, but that's unimportant. what is, is that i was the only one alive when we first met, and i wouldn't have been able to do anything because of the state i was in, and the fact i'm not a full healer yet.

she simply waved Gia's weak excuse

bollocks. even if i trim the end off, you could always give it back to me, and i'll offer it to someone else. you just like smoking Cubans

she smirked again, crossing her heavily bandages arms over her chest
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:39 pm

"I am." She looked down over the woman, frowning deeper whenever her eyes laid over more bandages.

The sealing really had caused far too much damage to everyone. Coilean was weak and suffering mild blood poisoning (why Giacinto was already on her way to sorting out - she knew how to treat it in the early stages); She was suffering through very severe blood poisoning and Sharifa looked like a bloody mummy...

She shrugged. "I like smoking full stop. I just dont do it often."
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:25 pm

you may worry about Sharifa, but she will brush it off as she as stubborn and pigheaded as you. maybe more on certain things. however, she is right. she will heal fine as long as she takes no blood and no one takes blood from her. i've seen her recover from far worse states that would make even you cringe, Lady Gicanto. she's not someone to fall victim to something as minor as this. trust my and her judgement on this, please, m'lady. she will get better and progress to be a healer and more...she simply won't have it any other way.

Valora had decided to speak up now the danger potential had decreased and Sharifa was going back to herself.

she hoped Sharifa would heal soon...she has major mood swings when injured and they were usually quite dangerous.

she sweatdroped as she thought of all the danger her mood swings had.

sighing silently, she lit her cigar and smoked it, feeling herself relax a little. Sharifa had good taste in cigars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up and working out the stiffness   waking up and working out the stiffness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

waking up and working out the stiffness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2