Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] One Song Glory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] One Song Glory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:11 am

Ciro looked over his shoulder and his eyes brightened. He jumped up from his place on the couch and towards the bar.

As he walked he flicked his eyes up and down Maddox's outfit. For the first time, he appreciated what he wore. It suited him.

"You do know you can dress in colour, right?" He joked as if his whole apartment wasn't white with a few accents of brown and gold.

"What do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:15 am

"Col-or?" He spoke the word in a jokingly disjointed way, as if he'd never heard of it before.

He was a theatre boy. He'd rose from the ranks of simple stagehand to be the usual lead male in shows. His roots were black clothing, and he didn't think he'd ever lose that.

"Got any cider?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:36 am

"Cider? Ugh, let me check."

He bent down and searched through the cupboard under the bar. He shifted through some cans and bottles until he found what he was looking for.

"I have these."

He places a few Bulmers Original's on top of the bar for Maddox.

"Are they okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:47 am

"As long as they're alcoholic they're perfect."

As long as it wasn't Kingston Press, any cider would do. Even if it was warm from the cupboard. He wasn't all that picky.

He took the bottle, bringing it down against the edge of the counter to crack the top.

He took a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:09 am

He was halfway to reaching for a bottle opener when Maddox smashed the bottle against the counter. He didn't know whether to be impressed or concerned. It wasn't a conventional method.

"Well, that's one way of doing it," he said as Maddox finished the gulp.

He made his way back to the couch and settled in his place.

"Where are you guys wanting to head out after a few drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:23 am

"Easiest way." It was something he'd been doing to open bottles like this since he was a kid.

Maddox followed Ciro towards the couch, perching on the arm and taking another gulp.

"Will?" Maddox questioned. He didn't care where they drank as long as he was getting free alcohol. Hell, he could quite happily sit in a dive and drink warm piss as long as Willow was paying.

Willow's tattooed shoulders shrugged a little. "Argento E Oro is back open, I hear."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:47 am

Ciro perked up.

"It is? Then I'm definitely down with that choice. I think Nicola would like to go there too."

He quickly shot another text to his friend, keeping her updated.

"So, did you ever get your choice in the Musical you are doing next? What was it called? Blood Brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 am

"Excellent." It was a bar that she had loved before it was broken into and destroyed a few months before. It was newly refurbished and she was more than happy to go back and see how it was doing now.

"Alas, Willow is a selfish bitch."

"Says you! Heathers is one of your favourites, too," said selfish bitch shot back immediately.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:03 am

"Ah, that is a shame."

He looked over at Willow.

"What's Heathers about?"

He thinks he remembered Maddox mentioning it when they were stuck in the elevator - but he wasn't too sure.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:09 am

"Popularity, teenage hormones, murder. The usual for a high school," Willow replied with a vague gesture and a little grin.

Beside Ciro, Maddox hummed. "So beautiful," he sang gently.

"Have you decided who you're auditioning for yet?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:18 am

Ciro raised an eyebrow quirked his lips

"Ah yes. I remember my first murder."

But from how Willow described it, it sounded intriguing. Already he decided that he was going to see it when they begin performing it. He did promise Maddox after all.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:26 am

"It's quite an event, your first murder. I remember mine like it was just yesterday." Willow examined her nails, smiling coyly at Ciro.

"Mmm, I've decided."

But she wasn't sharing yet. She knew it was going around that she would be the perfect Heather. Many people thought they were safe in assuming that was the role she was choosing.

It would work. She had a very similar strong voice to the original Chandler actor. She would make an incredible Heather.

He rolled his eyes. "You're going to make me wait to find out if I'm killing you or loving you, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:41 am

He glanced between the two, feeling out of the loop. He didn't like it.

"So which characters are you playing? Or what characters you're possibly playing?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:48 am

"I'll be playing JD," Maddox replied. "The male lead."

Well, he assumed he would be. He usually was the lead and that was the role he was going to be auditioning for, so he had a pretty solid chance of being JD.

"And who knows who bitchtits will be playing. We'll be doing auditions the day after tomorrow. You should come check it out."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:54 am

Ciro nodded. It came to no surprise that Maddox was playing the main lead, with the way he spoke in the elevator.

"Huh, I thought auditions were private or something?"

He didn't realise people could sit in and watch. That would be pretty interesting and different to watch.

"And I have training that day, so it really depends on what time I finish. Normally it's about three/four."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 am

"Willow basically owns the place. If she or I want something, its done."

Willow raised a hand and gave a dainty wave of her fingers and a smile that showed just a hint of white teeth.

Who cared if it was private when you owned the place?

"Call in sick. One day off to see us sing won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:58 am

Ciro's face was a picture. Mouth open, frown in place; completely and utterly offended that Maddox would even suggest that.

"I'm not going to call in sick. Every hour I put in counts."

His whole body ached from today, but he knows it would all be worth it. With each training session, his jumps got a little bit closer to perfection. He wasn't going to miss out a day worth of training just to see two attractive people perform.

"You will just have to audition without my wonderful presence."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 am

Maddox shrugged. "Just means you wont hear us sing until the big show."

He shrugged. "And our auditions are always so good. So much emotion goes into our auditions." Even though the two of them were almost always guaranteed their places, they did put all their effort into their auditions. They wanted to put their all in all the time.

"I'll rock Meant To Be Yours at that audition."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:45 am

"I have heard to sing once already today - and you keep singing to each other. Pretty sure I don't have to worry about not hearing you sing."

He glanced between the two, his second great idea today forming in his head.

"Maybe you guys can show me a sneak peak of your performance?"

He grinned at them both.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 am

At the suggestion, Willow and Maddox shared a look.

Willow arched a brow and Maddox grinned.

"They made you cry,
but that will end tonight.
You are the only thing that's right
about this broken world.
Go on and cry,
but when the morning comes,
we'll burn it down and then
we'll build the world again...
Our love is God.

I was alone.
I was a frozen lake,
but then you melted me awake;
See, now I'm crying too.
You're not alone."

"You're not alone," Willow echoed.

"And when the morning comes"
"When the morning comes"

"We'll burn away the tear
And raise our city here"
"Raise our city here."

Maddox stood and strode towards Willow, holding his hand out. Why not make this a show?

"Our love is god," they sang together.

She took his hand and he drew her to her feet. They stood together, hand in hand, looking into each others eyes.

"We can start and finish wars!"

"We're what killed the dinosaurs.
We're the asteroid that's overdue.
The dinosaurs choked on the dust,
they died because God said they must.
The new world needed room
for me and you."

Last edited by Blood Buddy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:08 am

Ciro turned and listened to Maddox as he started singing. He fiddled with his phone to turn off the music he had on in the background.

He didn't know the song - that didn't make him appreciate Maddox's voice any less.

it took him by surprise Willow started singing too. He assumed they were going to sing solos.

It wasn't a bad surprise. It was a good surprise. Their two powerful voices intertwined and complemented each other well. Neither had to hold the other up.

His grin stretched as he watched Maddox walk towards Willow to take her hand. His own clasped together eagerly as he watched and listened to them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 am

"I worship you.
I'd trade my life for yours.
They all will disappear,
we'll plant our garden here:
Our love is God."

His voice dipped a little, sounding more tender. Putting deep emotion into his singing was a talent of his. It was why he had been so successful in the industry.

Their voices mingled again.

"Our love is God.
Our love is God.
Our love is God."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 am

As the song ended Ciro's eyes were bright with awe and wonder. It was going to take a long time before he could get over with how gorgeous their voices were - especially mingled together. No wonder they were normally the leads.

He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a slow clap and the click of heels.

"I thought you said we were meeting for drinks. Not sit a listen to a private show."

She grinned, white teeth gleaming between rouge lips.

"Hi, neighbour. And you're Willow, right?"

She cocked a well-groomed eyebrow in the redhead's direction.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:28 am

Maddox and Willow span on their heels, hands clasped between them as they bowed to their small audience of one.

Maddox's eyes flicked up when he heard the clap and his lips pulled into a crooked grin. "Helloooo nurse," he crooned. He winked teasingly at his neighbour.

"I am." Willow raised her chin slightly and let her pale eyes rake slowly over the other womans form.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 8:37 am

Nicola wasn't a stranger to roaming eyes. Her own flicked up and down Willow's form, lips pursed.

"Glad to see there is another person with some decent sense of style," she finally approved, ignoring the "hey" from Ciro.

"I have been here five seconds and you still haven't gotten me a drink. Go on, shoo."

He pushed playfully at Ciro's head as he whined, and took a seat in Willow's spot.

"So can someone explain to me why you both burst into song?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] One Song Glory   [C] One Song Glory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] One Song Glory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next