Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Girls Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Girls Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:41 am

"Yeah."

He pulled back slightly. "And I'm going to text you bright and early tomorrow morning when I set out for my morning jog."

He was sure Doc would love him when he got a six AM morning wake up call. Doc was guaranteed to be hanging out of his arse, and Ian would play on that for all he was worth.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:47 am

"Don't you dare."

He never could understand why people got up at such ungodly hours for something as stupid as exercise.

As Ian pulled back the distance between the two of them suddenly made Deacon feel incredibly lonely, as if he was losing the man all over again.

Be it the alcohol, or his own poor judgement, Deacon found himself reaching forward, grabbing the front of the Shifters shirt and pulling him forward. Without hesitation he pressed his lips to Ian's, seeking out that feeling of what they use to have

Tequila, he'd blame the tequila.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:52 am

He laughed. "Like that's ever stopped me before."

'Don't you dare' was a surefire method of making sure Ian did exactly that. He couldn't back down when he was being dared to. A nice flaw in his personality.

The pull on his shirt was half expected, and he didn't resist.

Ian's breath left his nose in a conflicted huff, and he only hesitated a second before pressing into the kiss. His hands gripped the counter either side of Doc's thighs as his lips moved against Doc's fuller ones.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:01 am

The day they had reunited he had worked so hard in rejecting the man and stopping any advances but seeing Ian walk off with that vampire woman at the bar had his emotions stirring. He was jealous, he had no rite to be but he couldn't help it.

When Ian relented Deacon kissed him more deeply, his hands still bundled in the man's shirt to hold him close.it wasn't until he needed air that the man finally eased up.

He sat back on the counter panting softly, his cheeks flushed. His lips pursed a little, feelings of guilt were already swirling inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:04 am

Shoulders heaving, he dropped his head forwards to rest on Doc's shoulder.

"You always know how to make things difficult, don't you?"

He pulled back, taking two long strides backwards and gestured towards Doc's bedroom.

"C'mon, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:12 am

Deacon's actions had always been unpredictable, but he always had a method behind it

Tonight was different, even he had no idea what he was trying to do.

He felt the need to apologize but he wouldn't, he'd never be sorry for doing something like that.

Deacon slipped himself off of the bench and padded toward his bedroom unsteadily, gripping various pieces of furniture to avoid falling over.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:20 am

He watched Doc stumble and shook his head, affectionately exasperated.

He ducked under Doc's arm, shouldering most of his weight. "Some day you're going to learn your limit," he muttered as he led him into his room.

That would be the day.

He let go of the man and pushed him to unbalance him and send him backwards onto the bed. Then he crouched and began unlacing one of his boots. He and Doc both knew that if he didn't undress him, Doc was going to just curl up and sleep in his clothes and wake up feeling hungover and gross.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:24 am

Deacon put his weight on Ian, leaning against the man as he was carried toward bed. This scene had played out many times before back when they had been dating.

"If I did that Patch would lose a whole lot of profit."

That bar could survive on the money Doc spent there with how often he got way too drunk.

He gave a small yelp as he was pushed backwards, landing on his bed with a groan as he snuggled into his pillows.

"You'd make such a good mother Ian."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:28 am

"And a whole lot of headaches," he added dryly.

Patch was doing all right for himself. He didnt need Doc getting piss-drunk every night to carry on floating.

"Yeah, just imagine me with an apron and curlers in my hair." He yanked off one boot and began unlacing the other.

"Much to ma's distaste, I dont see myself being much of a dad." He'd thought about kids, but really? He wasn't so sure he wanted them. He wasn't so sure he'd be too great of a parent. He was a kick-ass uncle, but that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:41 am

Deacon laid out on the bed as Ian worked on getting his boots off.

"Kids are gross anyways."

He didn't mind other people's children but only in small doses, if he had to deal with a runny nose or dirty diaper, he was out!

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:50 am

"Yeah, sure, Mr. Pot, kids are gross."

He tossed aside the other boot, then stood. He leaned over, hands going for the buckle of his belt. A few short yanks had it open, and then he moved to the fastening of his jeans. Very well practised hands had his jeans undone and yanked down his legs in mere seconds. He just tossed them aside.

He gave Doc's bare thigh a little slap. "Think you can do your jacket and shirt or do you need help with that, too?" His voice was dry and teasingly mocking, an homage to the tone he used in their relationship past.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:53 am

"Nnngh.."
Deacon whined as his jeans were yanked off, worming around on the bed as he tried to get his jacket off.

The awkward action of getting his jacket off while laying down ended with his arms stuck behind him on weird angles, unable to pull them from the sleeves as he squirmed.

"I'm stuck..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:57 am

Ian snorted a laugh as he watched the man pitifully squirm in his cloth prison.

"I should just leave you there to suffer."

And he did for a few minutes before he took pity.

"Come here, before you hurt yourself." He crawled onto the bed and began extricating Doc from the jacket and shirt.

"How have you survived without me?" he asked, shaking his head as he tossed the shirt aside.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Deacon whined and struggled in his jacket, calming down and laying still as Ian relented and helped him out of the rest of his clothing.

He sprawled out on the bed panting softly as he looked up at the man.

"I just slept in my clothes."

If he was in a state like this he wouldn't even attempt to free himself of them before bed.

"Thanks for getting me home."

He added nestling into his pillow.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:17 pm

"And yet, it's still kids that are gross."

He pulled back off the bed and stood again, eyeing the half naked man. "I'm not even sure I dare ask at this point, but can you get yourself under the covers without twisting yourself into a pretzel?"

He doubted that answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Deacon debated that question in his head for a short while before shaking it.

"I'll just..."

He worked himself half under his blanket and pillow, his underwear slipping down in the process as he lay out on his stomach.

This was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Ian shook his head again. He was surprised he wasn't making himself dizzy.

"I hope you remember me having to help you with all of this with absolute shame tomorrow morning when I wake you up bright and early with a text."

He couldn't help giving a bare cheek a little slap as he reached down to disentangle Doc from the blanket and draw it up to the man's shoulders.

With his hands on the blanket, taking all his weight so he was leaning over the warlock, he gave a short nod. "There."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Ian's words were met with a grunt from Doc. He wasn't easily embarrassed, least of all with the Shifter, Ian had seen him in worse states them this.

"I got more on you."

He replied, Ian had been wrong against Avenue, that was far more shameful.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:40 pm

"Yeah, you probably do."

There were a lot of things that had been said and done in the years since they'd known each other, and Ian was always more prone to embarrassment than Doc himself was.

He pushed himself to stand. "Unless you're so far gone that you need help breathing tonight, I'm going to go home."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:56 pm

When Ian got up to leave Deacon almost caught himself inviting the man to stay over.

No, he didn't want to ruin what they had just rebuilt and have Ian run off again.

"I'm finnne."
He replied, muffling his words as he spoke into the pillow beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:15 pm

"Mmm, yeah. We'll find out at six AM." 

He knew very well Doc wasn't going to be okay bright and early in the morning. But as long as he didn't choke in a pool of his on vomit before then, everything was fine.

"Night, Dea."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:36 am

Deacon muttered his goodnight into his pillow, now that he was comfortably in bed he could feel sleep taking him.

Before Ian even had a chance to turn around to leave the Warlock was snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Girls Night   [O] Girls Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Girls Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4