Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Namesake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:35 am

The estates that the mansion sat on were extensive, beautifully kept. From the road leading up to them, it looked almost like a show home. A large, beautiful manor surrounded by beautifully kept fields and gardens.

Nanda had been instructed to leave her car in the parking garage and make her way to the back of the mansion, where there stood a large, beautifully garden, the pride of Giacinto's home.

Running along the centre of the garden was a large stone water feature and pond. The pond was edged with brightly coloured flowers and stone benches. Arches covered with winding green vines decorated the garden, and little alcoves were hidden away.

It was, over all, a grand affair.

Giacinto was sat in a flowing, thin white dress, with her long curls hanging around her. She was barefoot, and her toes were dipped in the water. She was leaned over, gently stroking soft blue petals of a line of hyacinth flowers in a large stone planter.

She was feeling rather at peace at the moment.

She could hear the raised heartbeat of someone approaching her, but didn't raise her eyes from the flowers as they came closer.

"They're beautiful, aren't they? Hyacinths. It's why I chose them to name myself after."

Now her eyes turned upwards, deep red finding Nanda's form. Her lips turned up in a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:33 am

The day was warm, with light winds blowing just enough to slightly tease a few of the woman's thin blonde strands of hair.  She was wearing sunglasses, and of course was dressed in her signature attire; A classy dark blue top, light tan corduroy pants, and a pair of lace-paneled leather brogues to bring it all together.

She followed the directions her Vampire lover had given her, parking her car in the garage and then getting out to make her way towards the garden.  The Maserati Spyder beeped loudly in affirmation as she clicked the security lock button on her keys.

Nanda's day had been less than peaceful.  She was stressed out with work yet again, on another week long stretch of long, mind-numbing hours.  

That being said, being invited to Tony's abode was helping take her mind off of this.  Her heart raced in exhilaration as she did everything she could to absorb the moment.  

Nanda had made a pretty nice life for herself and her daughter.  They enjoyed expensive clothes, cars, food, gadgets, and other such luxuries.  Their home was spacious, modern, and comfortable.  There wasn't a complaint Nanda had.  

Even still, witnessing the coven for the first time was incredibly exciting.  It was a stunning sight, and if they lived in a different world where the supernatural didn't have to conceal their true identity, Nanda would see this place being a popular tourist attraction.  

But that wasn't the case.  It was a secret, and now it was being shared with her.  She felt unworthy, were she to be completely honest with herself, but not so unworthy that she let it stop her from soaking up the entire situation in the fullest.  

She walked slowly, in no rush to make this moment something of the past.  When she reached the garden, she stopped walking altogether, opting to instead observe the scenery around her.  

As grand of an affair that the garden was, it wouldn't have taken Nanda's breath away had Giacinto not been there by the edge of the pond in her flowing white dress.

And yet here she was, with Nanda feeling butterflies at the sight. She loved that Tony had that kind of effect on her, even when they'd known each other for several months now.  

The sound of Tony's voice brought Nanda out of the little trance she was in, lost in her own head.  

"Are they your favorite?" She asked, striding up and sitting beside the Dhampir.  She took one of Tony's hands in her own and gently pressed a soft kiss to it before setting it back down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:56 am

"They are."

Her fingers continued to caress the petals of the blue flowers, while the fingers of her other hand twitched, barely stroking over the corner of Nanda's mouth and her cheek while Nanda busied herself with laying kisses over her hand.

"They remind me of home. I don't remember much of it, the settlement that I grew up in. It was too long ago, but I remember these so vividly. Fields of pink, just outside the settlement. I'd play in them for hours, then spend hours after whining at my father when he pulled the ticks I'd gotten for playing in those fields from my skin."

She laughed lightly and shook her head.

Then she straightened up, tearing her eyes from the flowers and turning a brighter smile to Nanda.

"I'm glad you came." She sat up on her knees and leaned forwards, framing Nanda's face with her hands and leaning forwards to press a light kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:15 am

On the outside, Nanda was so calm and collected. Her eyelids hooded, cheeks dusted with pink, a slight smile threatening to grow. On the inside, however, Nanda was elated.

How couldn't she be? Her life was perfect. Sure she had ups and downs and work was hell. But the good outweighed the bad so strongly that Nanda truly believed her life was perfect when she found herself intertwined in situations like this.

She moved her sunglasses to the top of her head so that she could see Tony better and make eye contact.

Gladly she kissed the succubus back, and even leaned her head forward and added one extra quick kiss as Giacinto pulled away.

"Isn't it funny the random little things our memory chooses to keep?" She mused, taking a deep breath through her nose and exhaling it happily. She loved the way a garden made the air so much more fresh and sweet.

She also enjoyed hearing about the other woman's past. Being alive for so long surely meant that Tony had a completely different perspective on the world than most. And yet, stories of being a young girl playing in a field of flowers was so relatable. It was fascinating how such a remarkable being could also be so remarkably human.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:24 am

"Now that depends on the memory." There were few things from her early life that she remembered clearly. The flowers; eating the plentiful fish from the rivers; the travel from her island to the mainland; she could recall every detail of her first wedding day; and the bite of leather on her skin.

Her hands slid down Nanda's cheeks, over her neck, and curving around her shoulders. She applied a little pressure, massaging her tight shoulders for a moment.

Gazing up at her lover, she felt another smile coming to her. She hoped that if she lived another four thousand years, it was times like that she remembered when she tried to recall her life. Relaxing and enjoying life, being with people she enjoyed spending time with.

"How do you like my gardens?" Her hands skimmed over Nanda's chest lightly as they dropped, resting in her lap.

She gazed up at Nanda imploringly with her unnaturally crimson eyes. Her garden was something she was very proud of. She wanted to hear her lover's praise over it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Nanda's body leaned in closer to Giacinto as she enjoyed every touch the vampire provided, both gentle and firm. A soft and content 'mmm' emerged from behind her smiling closed lips.

The woman's hand rested comfortably on Tony's hip as she leaned back to take in a full view of the garden for the first time. Her eyes had been so glued to Giacinto that she had a blink a couple times to adjust to the vast landscape around her, pupils still not entirely adjusted from having the sunglasses on before.

The sound of foliage ruffling together in the breeze harmonized well with the birdsong overhead and rippling water in the pond.

"It's magnificently stunning, Gia." Nanda praised, giving the vampire a quick kiss on the top of her head.

"Do you tend it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:55 pm

"Not so often as I used to."

She had used to tend to it every day, but she found herself wanting to do other things. Go out, have fun, get to know the modern world, and its peoples.

She left the majority of the tending to her servants now.

Giacinto caught her lower lip between her teeth and gave a mischievous grin as Nanda looked around her garden.

She leaned down and let her fingers swoop through the pond water. A little stream of water splattered against Nanda's body.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:13 am

"A garden like this isn't exactly a one person job." Nanda thought out-loud, her voice a bit dreamy sounding.  She noticed that the more time she spent around Giacinto, the more that her voice would tend to do that. 

She jumped slightly when she felt the water splash her.

"Are you trying to get me out of my clothing?" She asked with a playful grin, dipping her fingers to the water and then flicking them at Tony's face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:29 am

"No, it isn't." It had taken an incredible number of people to bring the garden together from its original state when she had taken up this estate. It was a desolate shithole, some parts overgrown, and others completely dead when she had picked it up.

Her lips parted a little in shock when little droplets of water flicked against her tanned skin. Then the playful grin was mirrored by Giacinto, and that was the first clue that something was going to happen.

Giacinto's hands stroked gently over Nanda's upper chest and she leaned forwards to press a tender kiss to Nanda's lips, one thigh moving over her lap so she was straddling her human. "If I were to want to get you out of your clothes, I would do something like..." She paused with a mischievous glint in her red eyes. The second clue.

Then her hands gave Nanda a firm push to unbalance her and send her backwards into the water.

Or, the move would have sent her backwards into the water if Giacinto hadn't reached out, grasping at Nanda's shirt to keep her suspended just above the water.

"That," she finished smugly, her eyes sparkling with silent laughter as she looked down at her lover form her spot in the woman's lap.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:51 am

The blonde's cheeks flushed just slightly from the heat of the sun and the heat of Giacinto body straddling over her lap.  

It wasn't even that hot out in Catania in this time of year.  The humidity, however, was a real bitch.

Skin felt sticky to touch even if a person wasn't sweating.  The water in the air was unforgiving.  That was just how Catania was.  

Nanda saw that naughty glint in Tony's eyes very clearly.  

She wouldn't dare....

She totally would, wouldn't she?

The realization hit Nanda's face just before the playful push, olive eyes growing wide.

Nanda's hands shot up to try and balance herself from falling over, gripping to anything to try and save herself. One hand held at the vampire's hip, the other a bit lower, causing Tony's dress to get pulled up to just under her butt.

"Gia Gia Gia!" She panicked, fingers clenching the white dress tight.

She let out a few startled breaths of relief when she realized that Tony had caught her.  

"You cheeky devil."  She laughed, still a little breathless from the shock.  

She reached into the pocket on her trousers and pulled out an apple iphone, giving Tony a look.  

"My Boss would have had my ass if I destroyed this."

And then that familiar mischievous glint that had just graced Tony's eyes came to Nanda's.  

"But now that that's out of the way..." she purred, tossing the phone onto a soft patch of grass near their feet.  

Still holding onto Tony's waist, Nanda fell backwards into the pond, bringing her vampire lover right along with her.  

The Koi darted out of the way as the pair splashed into the shallow water.  

The blonde was quick to sit back up due to the proud laugh forcing it's way from her chest.  She was rather proud of herself for that little stunt, clearly.  

It was slightly out of character for her to be so reckless, especially when she was wearing her nice work clothes.  But then again, something about Gia made her feel more bold.

Last edited by Blood Buddy on Mon May 08, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:07 am

Tony worked her lower lip between her teeth, grinning as she watched the panic come and go in her lover's eyes. Being called a devil just made her preen. She leaned over the woman, her lips spread into a crooked grin, her wild hair falling around them like a chestnut curtain.

"An iPhone? Really?" Clearly, Giacinto wasn't an apple kind of girl. Her own phone was a sleep Samsung. Android was her personal taste.

The glint of mischief didn't catch Giacinto's attention, but the grip on her hip and thigh yanking her forwards as Nanda threw her weight back certainly did.

Giacinto bumped against Nanda's chest, and one arm shot over the woman's shoulder to try and catch herself before she went down. That attempt was horrifically unsuccessful, and she splashed into the water just a seconds after Nanda.

Nanda sitting up dragged her wet form upwards too, and still straddling Nanda's lap, she looked up at the woman with open mouthed shock for a moment.

Giacinto looked a sight like this. Her hair, usually so large and curly, was weighed down with water, a mass of waves that clung to her chest and back. Her dress fared much worse than her hair. Being so thin and white, the almost sheer fabric lost all opacity. Her olive skin was clearly visible as the fabric clung to her chest, and strained against pert nipples, and rode over her thighs. She wasn't wearing anything beneath the dress, and that was very clear as the skirts rode up in the moving water, floating upwards to the surface.

Nanda's proud laugh was echoed a moment later when Giacinto got over her shock. Her thin arms wrapped around the larger woman, her face pressing into her shoulder as her body shook with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Namesake Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Namesake   [C] Namesake Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Namesake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: