Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[AU][C][M] Festivities

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 2:18 am

Richard's arms crossed and rested in his lap.

The slave had pushed boundaries. He had cause trouble.

But equally, they both drank the wine. The slave wouldn't have had a drop if he hadn't offered it. He allowed the slave to flirt, and push it until he teased. In his position of power, he should have put a stop to it.

But he didn't.

Another wave of guilt washed over him.

"I kissed you," he said, colour on his cheeks. "I wouldn't have gotten this," his finger followed the split lip, "if I hadn't kissed you."

His hand dropped back down in his lap.

It was only because of the split lip that the commotion was caused over breakfast and the slave was almost killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 2:22 am

"You kissed me because I tempted you."

He began toying with a lock of his dark hair, looking down at it as he did so. "I shouldn't have - acted like that, I mean. You're my Master. I do what you want of me, not-"

His eyes turned up to Richard again and he flushed with his shame. "I am not used to people that enjoy men not wanting my body."

It wasn't an excuse for what had happened, but it as the closest thing he could give to a reason, as poor as that reason was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 2:43 am

Richard hummed softly. If the slave was a servant, what he did wouldn't be acceptable. The slave was right there.

But he still didn't say no.

He didn't reprimand the slave. He let him keep going.

"It's not that I don't desire you," he assured, the colour on his cheeks deepened as the talk moved on from kissing to something more.

Richard shifted uncomfortably.

"It's not how things are done in Alden. We don't sleep with slaves."

He was sure there were some. There were rumours of nobles owning slaves in other kingdoms. Secretly enjoyed them while they did 'business'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 2:53 am

"Because you find owning our kind beneath you."

His gaze dropped immediately when the words had left his mouth. He shouldn't have said that. He shouldn't have been having this conversation at all.

He had just said that he would be a good slave to him, and in the next breath made an accusation like that.

His mind was away from him, buzzing with thought, but that didn't mean he could say what he wanted.

"I will fetch you breakfast, my Prince. You didn't get the chance to eat this morning, and it won't do for you to go without." If he went on a walk down to the kitchens, he could get his head sorted, and return fresh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 3:21 am

Richard brows furrowed.

"Because we believe all men are equal," he instead.

There were many people within Alden that were ex-slaves. Escaping to their country to seek refuge. Most would stay, find their footing, then travel to another country that suited them better as a free man.

Pleasure slaves either found Alden's prudish customs difficult to accustom to, or embraced them fully as a comfort and new status.

There were some that stayed. The captain of the guard and his late father's old right-hand man was a gladiator deeper south.

Dick sighed, then nodded. Now the slave mentioned it, he was hungry.

He stood up and opened the door. The guards straightened instantly. He turned to one of them, the largest of the two.

"The slave is fetching me some breakfast. Accompany him down to the kitchens, please."

He didn't trust this nest of vipers enough for the slave to walk around on his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 3:47 am

He gave a humourless smile at the insistence, indulging the Prince's his believe before standing.

The guard that tailed him, thankfully, didn't take up his leash. When there was no noble or royal around, these two men almost stood equal in some people's eyes.

The walk to the kitchen was quick and silent, and when they arrived to the kitchens, Fleck was greeted warmly with a mothering kiss to his brow from the Head of the kitchen, a woman severe woman in her seventies, who survived and worked now due to sheer stubbornness.

"Look at you, getting skinny. Your mother will have my head if she believes I'm letting you starve here, even with the cunt cutting your rations." The opinion of the queen was low in the castle between servants and slaves, and particularly low in Gioia's eyes, as she'd been given direct orders not to provide meals to this one particular slave. "Come, come, let me find you something to eat. I assume you weren't allowed your morning meal while you were prepared."

Fleck shook his head, a smile on his face. "No, aunt Gioia, I wasn't, and I can't take a meal from you today." He pressed an affectionate kiss to his aunt's weathered cheek. "I'm here to take breakfast for the Aldish Prince. His breakfast was interrupted by the cunt's spawn this morning." He allowed a quick glance to the guard accompanying him, and preyed that he had no loyalty to the royal family. If it got out that he had called the Queen and her sons that, he'd be killed, Richard's protection or not. "Please, prepare a tray."

Gioia clapped her hands together. "Of course. Go, sit. I'll return in a moment. We had some beautiful fruits come into the kitchen this morning. It'll be a platter even the dead would enjoy." 

Fleck leaned against a low wooden table filled with preparations for Lunch as he watched his aunt sweep through the kitchen on a rampage, collecting together sweet fruits, fish and salted meats, and piled three fresh rolls onto a tray. A goblet of light wine, and alongside it a pitcher of fresh milk was placed on the tray, then she carried it to her nephew.

"I'll be wanting to know you had at least some of this. Your prince is a small lad. Greed shan't overcome him with this lot. You, Alden boy." Gioia turned her gaze to the guard. "You'll be telling the prince when you arrive back to his rooms that he'll be feeding his slave with his own hand when he takes his meals, or my nephew will starve, and nothing will keep that prince boy from my pin if he doesn't do as I say. A message from the Head of the Kitchen, boy. Understood?"

A tense moment of silence as she waited for the guard's nod, then she shooed the two men away.

In the hallway half way between the kitchens and the Prince's chambers, Fleck hazarded a glance to the man sent to accompany him. "You don't have to pass on the message," he murmured. "I can find my own food without burdening the Prince."

When they returned to the Prince's chambers, Fleck carried the tray across the floor towards a low table, laying the tray down, then dropping to kneel on the marble floor next to the plush cushion that the Prince would lounge on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 4:36 am

The guard wasn't a small man. Far, far from it. At over six feet tall and built like a castle, most already cower before him. The large scar that tore across his face, taking out a chunk of his lip only made him all the more terrifying and intimidating.

Between the guards, he was known as Jeff the Gentle.

He enjoyed tending to the horses. He had a talent for singing. He wasn't good at cards, but he could drink everyone under the table, laughing along the way.

It was his partner that was the dangerous one. Willowy shaped, with warm hazel eyes, he was unsuspecting. He was quick with his sword and light on his feet, able to disarm even Jeff.

They made quite a pair, but they worked. The only thing that they had in common was their loyalty for the prince.

He followed the slave through the palace and waited by the door inside the kitchen. This was the most relaxed and animated he had seen the slave been. Even though the tiny whirlwind of a woman did make him nervous.

At the old woman's request, he nodded.

Then led the slave though the palace again back to the prince. He didn't make any indication that he listened to the slave. He knew out of the two who he would listen to.

At the Princes door, he announced himself, then let the slave in first as the Prince called them in.

He didn't go straight back to his post. He was hesitant as he tried to work out how to word the woman's request without causing offence. The Prince's cool eyes that lingered on him hurried him up.

"The Head of the Kitchen requests that you share your meal with the slave, your highness."

The Prince raised his fair eyebrows, surprised. He looked down at the mountain of food on the tray. Then nodded.

"Thank you, Jeffrey."

The guard nodded, then situated himself back outside with his partner.

Richard looked back down at the food, then to his slave.

"There is another cushion there, please sit on it. I was on the floor for five minutes and I found myself become uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 4:47 am

Fleck watched the exchange between prince and guard, guessing correctly that the guard had succumbed to his aunt's threats, though he couldn't hear the words. Even the guards were wary of little old Ecrutezian women. If he didn't find their self-preservation admirable, he would have found it quite funny.

"Thank you, my Prince."

He shifted from his kneeling position to lounge on the cushion the Prince had gestured to. It was soft beneath him, and extremely comfortable. Much better than the marble he spent most of his life kneeing on.

He ran his his hand over his hair, pulling the clip from it and letting it settle around his shoulders before pulling it back again, neatening it up after it had been messed up by the guard dragging him around by it. He'd reapply his kohl when his chest was being painted again for the gathering tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 4:59 am

Richard's head was still throbbed, but he took a sip of the sweet wine. Hair of the dog, he supposed.

It was even sweeter than the wine yesterday. Lighter, too.

He hoped it wasn't as strong and hit him all at once like the other wine did. But, even if that was the case, he only had one goblet. So he should be fine.

He gestured to the slave to have the milk.

"Take what you want. I won't even manage half of this."

He didn't have a big appetite. Especially when most of his days consisted of sitting and making conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 5:07 am

"Thank you, my Prince."

He poured some milk into one of the cups then picked up one of the warm rolls. It tore easily in his hands, and he dunked a small chunk into the cool, creamy milk.

Pressing the sopping bread into his mouth left a drop of milk sitting on his lip that he didn't notice.

The next wet chunk of bread mopped up that drop, but a few more chunks later, that droplet was back again, sitting tantalisingly on his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 am

Nibbling on a piece of fruit, he watched the slave eat. The white spot was bright on the deep coloured lips. It left the prince feeling flustered with how lewd it looked.

He bet the slave would look good with his cum on his lips.

Shocked and appalled by his own thoughts, he took a large gulp of wine. It burned on the way down.

After everything that had happened today and last night, he was furious with himself. This wasn't the time to think those thoughts. Especially since the first time he caved almost led to the slave's execution.

Clearing his throat, he turned to the slave and pointed to his own lip.

"You've got some milk, here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 5:55 am

"Hmm?" His eyes raised from the half-finished roll as the words processed. "Oh."

His tongue lashed out over his lower lip, cleaning it of the drop of milk, but leaving it glistening wet instead.

Lip clean now, he reached out towards the tray, and picked at small morsels. He carefully avoided the fruits that the Prince had shown interest in, though the plump sweet blackberries that Richard had picked up the most of were his favourites.

He tried to show some restraint in what he picked up, eating slowly, only taking small mouthfuls, but he was hungry. He hadn't eaten since the pastries the Prince had fed him during the oil wrestling matches the day before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 6:50 am

Richard watched the tongue lick away the white spot obscenely.

His own pink lips and the pale tips of his fingers were becoming stained red with the fruit he ate. He alternated between the fruit and a warm roll. Each mouthful slow before washed down with a sip of wine.

He tried not to pay too much attention to the slave and just enjoy his first quiet breakfast in a long time.

Especially with how chaotic his first attempt at breakfast was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 6:55 am

It wasn't long before the food sitting in his stomach started to make him feel a little ill.

His rations had been cut off entirely in the past three days, and before that he wasn't eating nearly as much as he should have been. He wasn't obscenely thin - the bulky frame that he had didn't allow for it - but since being enslaved he had become thinner, and lost a fair amount of his muscle definition.

He'd had a small portion. Just over half of the roll, a few scraps of the salted meat and a few slices of the crisp apple that had been drizzled in lemon juice. Not enough to be considered a meal, but to a stomach that had been starved for so long, indulging in a real sized meal would make him sick. 

He didn't want to suffer the embarrassment of throwing up in front of the Prince.

Fleck lounged back on the cushion, sipping at the milk within his cup and looking out towards the balcony, and the mid-morning sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 7:28 am

Having his fill, he washed his hands in the water bowl that sat nearby from where he sat and leant back.

Eating and drinking had helped his headache considerably. It wasn't pounding so much now.

"There is something quite nice sitting on the floor to eat," he commented. It was one of the few casual Ecrutezian customs that he enjoyed. It was relaxing, and good to stretch out after a meal.

He looked at the tray between himself and the slave. It was still pretty full - with only the majority of the fruit gone.

"You should have more if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 7:34 am

"In peasant villages, you won't ever see a chair," he spoke, eyes sliding shut as he enjoyed the feeling of a full stomach - the first he'd had in a long while. "We sit together on the floor, on cushions like these, every meal."

And in the slave quarters here at the castle, too. Chairs weren't necessary. Most slaves were either sat at their Master's feet, or had their own feet in the air, so it wasn't really necessary to give them that sort of luxury item. Not that they minded. Most slaves came from impoverish Ecrutezian backgrounds themselves.

"I couldn't, my Prince. If I eat too much, I will make myself sick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 7:46 am

Richard stared at the uneaten roll.

"But you hardly had any food."

He knew he wasn't a big eater himself, but he still managed to eat a whole bread roll and the majority of the fruit. Yet, from the looks of it, the slave hadn't eaten more than him - despite being larger.

Did the slave eat a lot beforehand? He couldn't imagine the Royal family overindulging their slaves with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 7:51 am

"It's not what I'm used to, my Prince. Too many rich foods after my current diet will turn my stomach."

He was wording it very delicately.

Any food touching his stomach in large quantities, rich or otherwise, after being near starved would turn his stomach.

"Thank you for your concern for me, my Prince."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 am

"I wouldn't consider bread to be a rich food."

The majority of the food on the tray weren't too rich - most items being simple breakfast foods.

His blue eyes kept looking between the slave and the food.

"Well, help yourself to the platter when you feel hungry again. And if you're hungry throughout the day, wherever we are, just tell me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 8:14 am

"Yes, my Prince."

He drained the last of the milk from his cup and smiled. "Thank you, my Prince."

He was lucky to be given to this man. If the King had been well enough to come in place of his brother, would he have been as kind? 

His head tipped to the side as he observed the Prince.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 8:28 am

Richard drank the last of the sweet wine and looked at it mournfully. He supposed it was good. It would have been embarrassing if he got drunk before noon.

Setting the wine goblet down on the table he spotted the slave looking at him in the corner of his eye. Resting on one arm, he turned to catch his gaze.

It was different from his normal, patiently waiting for an order look.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 8:33 am

"Nothing, my Prince."

He didn't know how well telling the Prince that he was wondering if his brother would save him just the same after an injurious kiss.

He was quite pleased to never let that conversation see the light of day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gathering of nobles was in full swing.

Men and women were stood around, or lounged on expensive cushions and chairs. Each one had a pet - a few had two, and one man boasted four beautiful pets from the East - leashed and lavishly dressed, with stained skins, hanging from their Masters, or tending to them in various ways.

At end of the room, the raised dais seated both the Ecrutezian and Alden royal families. At the far left of the dais sat Prince Richard, and draped over a red cushion at his feet, was Fleck.

The slave was once again made up, his eyes lined with thick kohl, his skin stained with the same intricate decoration it always was, his chest proudly bearing the mark of the Alden royal family. He leaned against the armrest of the throne he was sat before, legs tucked under him, and fingers idly playing with a lock of his glossy hair as he observed the party. The white cloth that hung before his crotch was more sheer than it had ever been, and hid nothing from the lustful eyes of others.

He recognised some of the slaves in the room, and he certainly recognised a good deal of the nobles. Some of which he had entertained before.

The royal families would be expected to mingle soon, but their quota for sitting around looking entirely gorgeous and unattainable with their beautiful clothing and lavishly decorated slaves wasn't quite met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 am

Richard was bored.

He didn't know what he preferred; sitting up there watch the party go on below, or mingle and make small talk. Both sounded horrible. But since he was suffering through the first, he would have rather been talking.

The only person that sat next to them was Emilio, who he had taken to ignoring. With all the slaves being situated on the left, he was a barrier between the slave and the Ecrutezian prince.

Being out in the public meant he couldn't speak to his slave so freely. The only words spoken to slaves were either orders or teasing.

So he sat there, bored stiff. There wasn't enough wine in his system.

He wore a more elaborate clothing today. The deep blue fabric of his clothing detailed with embroidery. It was still the same style of clothing - fitted and laced - but ended at his knees with an intricate silver belt around his waist. The material was lighter than what he wore at home - so he wouldn't swelter in the Ecrutazian heat. The silver circlet, on top of his pulled back hair, finished his look that set him out as the Aldish prince.

The scab on his was still visible for all to see.

His fingers that absently ran through the slave's hair was his only source of entertainment. He wasn't comfortable to bring the slave into his lap again. He hadn't done that since the Queen's insistence that he didn't like his gift.

His blue gaze turned down to the slave and wondered if he was as bored as he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 9:55 am

Fleck was bored.

Usually at these gatherings he was amongst the giggling and busy slaves. Heads under skirts, sitting in laps, hands under loincloths.

But now he was sat here, above it all, watching it all from a distance.

If he were down there, he would be able to listen to conversation, watch the little shows going on, perhaps even be given the chance to talk himself.

His head leaned into the gentle feeling of the Prince's fingers playing through his loose hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   Sun May 14, 2017 10:35 am

The slave wasn't looking at him, he was watching what was going on down below.

Richard's own eyes moved out to down to the noble's mingling. A few glances were thrown into the royal families direction. They were all hungry to lap at their feet and fall in their favour.

It was a very different type of gathering he was normally used to too; hands wondered. There was the ever constant blush on his face, only mad more pronounce by his dark clothing. But the initial shock had worn off. He had seen men oiled up and grabbing each others genitalia in the name of sport.

A scene had caught his attention. Two noblewomen and a noble man with another man caught in between the three of them. They were obviously pretty interested - the slaves lingering around them all. The man not, not so much. But he couldn't seem to escape the polite conversation. They were all probably a much higher level of nobility.

He felt the subtle shift under his hand and stopped. He tapped the top of the slaves head to gain his attention and catch his eyes, then turned his attention back on the scene in front of him to watch it unfold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Festivities   

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] Festivities
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next