Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Share | 

[C] Scheming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 3:03 pm

The tension left Dick's shoulders. It was fine.

"Is that what the sweet potatoes come with?"

A waitress came over and passed their drinks, she had a bemused smile on her lips. He thanked her before talking again.

"And nope, I am going to save myself for desert."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 3:06 pm

"That's what I asked for. The sweet potatoes are a side dish, babe."

Fleck thanked the woman with a smile and sipped at his lemonade. "If you don't take just one bite of the burger, you won't get any dessert. I'm going to find out what savoury foods you enjoy, and the only way we're going to find out is if you try them."

He'd make Dick eat somewhat healthily if it killed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Richard made another face.

"What am I, a child?" He paused. "I did eat some pizza on... Was it our third date? Fourth?"

He couldn't really remember. What he did remember was how shocked Fleck was when he used his knife and fork.

"There we go, a savoury food I like. No need to eat the burger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 3:23 pm

"There is totally need to eat the burger. You're not a student. You need to live on more than pizza and coffee and alcohol." Those three were three were staples for a student diet.

He wasn't going to let his boyfriend have an unhealthy student diet. Not a chance.

"You've got to develop your palette and try a lot of different foods. Healthy foods, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 4:09 pm

"Since when is a burger a healthy food? As far as I'm aware, they are pretty greasy."

He looked around the cafe bar. Most of the table chose the burgers, with grease dripping between their fingers.

"Besides, I've had my fill on healthy. My diet once consisted of peas, cabbage and boiled potato."

He was grateful, at the time. Now he couldn't stand the smell and taste of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 8:29 pm

"And you just assumed that I chose the unhealthy option? You can get healthy burgers. This one's a mushroom burger." No meat generally made for a healthier option.

His lip pushed outwards. "Try it? Just a bit, for me?"

He'd clasp his hands together and beg 'pleaseeee' if he had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Dick frowned.

"So, what? It's just a mushroom in a bun?"

That didn't sound like a burger to him.

He looked at his boyfriend as he pouted. It was cute.

He tapped a finger to his lip.

"Let me think... No."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Sun May 14, 2017 11:30 pm

"A mushroom stuffed with cheese, and breaded, in a bun."

He pouted again. "You're so difficult. I want to know whether you'll enjoy mushrooms or not. We've been together for a year now, and I still don't know your favourite food. As far as I know, it's sugar."

He wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the answer.

"Please try it and tell me what you think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 12:16 am

Fleck was spot on with that answer.

Dick sighed after taking a sip of his wine.

"Okay, fine, but I want something out of it - and don't say the dessert because I'm eating that anyway."

Or at least he will eat as much as he can manage until he felt ill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 12:20 am

"Look at you, negotiating."

Fleck leaned forwards, brow arched. "What do you want?" If Dick wanted to turn this into a bargaining, then he'd listen to terms.

He was curious about what Dick wanted from him.

Maybe for him to throw their current bet? Nah, that seemed like too easy of a thing to bargain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 1:46 am

What did he want?

Dick took a slow sip of his wine as he thought.

Throwing their current bet out was too easy - so he wasn't going to ask something along those lines.

His gaze fell down to the tattoo.

"You let me heal you."

While he didn't enjoy his boyfriend being hurt, he had come to enjoy intimate moment of sharing his blood.

He also liked the idea of seeing his boyfriend's tattoo healed up as soon as. Inspect it without worrying that he will hurt him, and not have the constant lingering smell of blood over the next few days.

To do that it would mean half an hour of intense itchyness for his boyfriend - with nothing he could to about it. He wasn't entially sure if he would choose that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 1:49 am

He blinked at the request.

So Dick was agreeing to do something for Flecks benefit, by demanding that he do something for Fleck's benefit?

That seemed a little backwards.

"Uh, sure." He was a little perplexed.

But if that was Dick's price, he'd take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 3:01 am

Dick smiled at his boyfriends perplexed expression, just as the waitress came back over.

"Okay, so I have the mushroom burger," she made an assumption and placed it in front of Fleck before he could answer. "And the sweet potato fries," she placed them down in front of Dick.

She asked if they needed anything else. Once she got both their answers she disappeared.

Dick gave Fleck's burger an unsure look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 3:05 am

"Thank you." Fleck smiled brightly at the waitress as their plates were placed in front of them.

Then he grinned at his boyfriend.

"It's not going to bite you. You just need to take a little bit." He nudged his plate forwards. "And tell me whether you like it or not."

He was trying to make a list of things he knew Dick liked for something he'd been planning for months, and Dick never made it easy for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 4:02 am

Dick picked up the burger in his hands and examined it. Face to face with the strange looking burger he decided he would rather it be a beef.

Tentatively, he took a bite. He chewed slowly and thoughtfully, face scrunching up at first before turning neutral.

"It's okay, not the worst thing in the world." He put the burger back on Fleck's plate. "Mushrooms haven't lost their weird texture over the last few centuries - good to know."

He ate one of his fries and his face lit up.

"These, on the other hand, are amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 4:17 am

"Okay, so mushrooms are a no-go." That was good to know.

Something for his no-list. He just needed to find something for his yes-list. Something good.

He rolled his eyes good-naturedly when Dick's face lit up. "Trust you to like one of the sweetest savoury foods there are. Should have guessed, though. Its in the name, isn't it?"

He picked up the burger and took a bite, groaning as the taste washed over his tongue. When he pulled back, melted cheese trails stretched between him lips and the burger.

"Stuffed mushrooms are amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 4:44 am

Dick laughed at Fleck's comment, then popped a few more of the sweet fries into his mouth. He also groaned in bliss.

They were much better than the mushroom burger. Far superior then Aunt Pearl's mash potato.

"You should have some," he said, pushing the fries towards Fleck, as he normally did whenever he ordered food. He could never manage a full portion of something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 4:48 am

"I was waiting until you give up and decide to save your delicate stomach for dessert."

He knew it was going to happen soon. Dick couldn't stomach a lot, so he made the most of it.

And there was no way he was going to give up a dessert just to eat some chips, even if he did like those chips. Dick could never give up on eating a dessert.

"You'll be using Sollew as a hot water bottle all night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 7:29 am

"Probably."

The probably was a definite yes. He would be curl up with Sollew, complaining and blaming him boyfriend. All the while regretting it. All of it.

Right now, his future suffering would be well worth it.

"Also, am I taking that as in invite to stay around yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 am

"Oh, you weren't going to?" Fleck blinked. He had just assumed that Dick would be staying at his.

They spent almost every night together, and Fleck really didn't sleep well without Dick close.

"I mean, if you don't want to, that's fine, of course. But you don't need an invitation to stay. Oh, actually!"

He rummaged in his pocket, and withdrew with his keyring. It only took a second to jimmy a shiny new silver key off it. "I've been meaning to give this to you for ages, but I kept forgetting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 8:20 am

"Oh, no, I was."

He had meant it as a joke. Now in their relationship, Fleck never invited him over to stay anymore. Yet he would end up staying anyway.

He was about to explain as such, but his voice trailed off as he watched Fleck fiddle around with his keys.

"For me?" he repeated, dumbfounded as he looked at the shiny key in Fleck's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 8:23 am

"Yeah. Ma yelled at me when we got back from England when she realised you didn't already have a key."

He grinned sheepishly. "I would have given you one before, but we're always together and the door's usually open when there's someone in, and there's not very often someone not in, so it always slipped my mind."

He nodded down to the key on the table. "I got it cut last week and giving it to you just slipped my mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 10:18 am

Dick's heart swelled.

"I- Thank you."

Not only had Fleck got a key cut for him, but his ma had insisted on it. The little things like this that made him feel welcomed in Fleck's family he really loved.

He picked the key up from the table and took out his own set of keys out of his pocket, With some fiddling, he added it to the rest. It shone brightly on the ring.

An adoring smile was on his face and his cheeks were dusted pink.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now."

His stubborn ass stayed in the seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 10:22 am

"You always can."

Fleck rested an elbow on the table and dropped his chin into his palm. He grinned. "It's just one lost challenge and a date, right?"

So he could play a little dirty with this challenge. Who cared?

And that comment has just as much chance of causing Dick to hiss and make his little ass even more stubborn. His boyfriend either went two ways.

He'd either give in right then and there happily, or be even more determined to outlast him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   Mon May 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Dick unintentionally copied his boyfriend, and he toyed with the earring in his right ear. Rather than grinning, he had a frown.

"It's more than one lost challenge and a date. It is a matter of pride, too."

The frown unfurrowed itself, and smile was on his lips. It wasn't like his normal soft and loving smiles. It was smug.

"And I am going to win," he said confidently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   

Back to top Go down

[C] Scheming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: