Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Scheming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Scheming - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:19 am

"You made me bite my tongue."

His tongue that was starting to hurt now, and that was evident. His voice was slightly muffled.

"Good boyfriend's don't injure their partners!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:33 am

"I didn't make you do anything. You bit your own tongue."

Dick kneeled in front of Fleck, legs bent underneath him. His hands rested on tanned knees.

"Would you like me to heal it or something?" He asked, casually. As casually as someone would ask to pass the salt.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 3:56 am

"Causality," he rebuked.

Dick had tickled him, which had resulted in him biting his tongue. Basic cause and effect.

"Nah." He leaned forwards to press a quick neck to Dick's lips. "It's not bleeding, just sore. Thank you, though."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:21 am

"That's okay."

Lifting himself up a little, he gave Fleck a little kiss back. Then he turned his attention his inked arm. A hand lightly traced over it, following the lines Angela had tattooed into Fleck. It was rough from where blood had dried to it.

"You know, I haven't actually admired this properly yet."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:35 am

Fleck smiled a little into the kiss.

His gaze turned down to his tattooed arm and his nose wrinkled a little. "Maybe I should get a shower before we admire it. Wash away all the blood. And the cum," he tacked on afterwards.

He bought a hand up to Dick's cheek. "Wanna have a quick shower before you admire me?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:57 am

Dick tilted his head slightly to kiss the inside of Fleck's wrist, cheeks hot in his hand.

"A quick shower sounds good."

He felt gross in what he was wearing now, so it would be nice to get clean and into some fresh clothes for the evening.

He shuffled off the bed and hovered at the door, waiting for Fleck to throw something on.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:15 am

Like last time, he didn't bother pulling on clothes.

He just walked right out into the hallway nude, though he was a bit quicker about moving to the bathroom this time, just in case someone did show up.

Their shower was quick, with little of the playing around that their last shower together had, and soon they were back in his room.

Fleck was shuffling around in his drawer, looking for something comfortable to lounge around in.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:30 am

Dick stood by Fleck, towel around his waist. His hair was still damp but back to its curly state.

Humming, he nabbed a few pieces of his boyfriend's clothing he could wear himself. They were always much more comfortable than what he ever wore - loose, stretchy and soft. Although the sweat pants always hung low, even when tied tight.

The towel folded and left on the side, he waited for Fleck to join him on the bed, perched on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:38 am

"No one ever warned me that I'd have to do my washing twice as much when I had a boyfriend," Fleck commented as Dick swiped his favourite shirt right out of his hands.

He made do with an old shirt that was a little snug, but not uncomfortably tight, and a pair of black sleep pants.

He crawled onto the bed and sat adjacent to Dick, with his tattooed arm facing him.

"Verdict?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:12 am

Dick grinned at the comment, eyes rolling appreciatively over the snug shirt on Fleck's body while his back was turned.

When they were both sat on the bed, he took Fleck's arm into his hand's and turned it a little side to side, inspecting it. He made a few humming noises and traced flower on Fleck's bicep.

It was stunning. Angela had done an impressive job. the tattoo was close enough to the original drawing with a few tweaks here and there to make it look better.

He gave the rose a kiss.

"Probably the best late birthday present I've ever bought for someone."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:18 am

He grinned when the tattoo was given the Dick seal of approval.

"Probably the best late birthday present I've ever received," he countered.

"And that's a hard one. Last year, a month late, I got a pair of socks from Aunt Pearl. Phew, it's hard to beat that." He grinned widely. He couldn't help making jokes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:39 am

Dick nodded, lightly laughing.

"That is a pretty difficult late present to beat."

He turned to admire Fleck's tattoo again. The tip of his finger following the lines of the flowers and the leaves slowly down the bicep and along the forearm.

He made a soft laughing noise that sounded closer to a huff, the corners of his lips turned up in a soft smile.

"It is completely unintentional and I hope it doesn't sound weird, but I guess we match now... Kind of."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:47 am

"I don't believe that for a second."

He stooped forwards to press a hard kiss to Dick's lips. "I bet you totally chose to get us matching tattoos so you could brand me as yours. I'm all for it. Claim your man."

He stuck his tongue out teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 7:01 am

Dick flushed as Fleck gave him a hard kiss.

"It's totally not true."

But he still captured that tongue between his lips, claiming his man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Scheming
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: