Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Scheming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Scheming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Heat radiated off his skin as his faced bloomed red.

The tone of Fleck's voice had his thighs clenching and his lower stomach flipping, but disgust was written all over his face. His top lips curled and his eyebrows pinched together.

"For the love of God, please tell me what do I've got to do to stop you fucking saying that."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Fleck laughed, long and loud, cheeks ruddy when he finally pulled himself together enough to stop laughing.

"Maybe you should just gag me and be done with it," he suggested with a suggestive flick of his eyebrows. He knew that would have Dick's mind reeling again, but the public setting would hold him back and just make him flushed and fidgety.

He took a sip of his sprite, and licked his grinning lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Dick glared and crossed his arms, face still hot.

It was difficult to stop the images being conjured up in his head. Fleck's mouth strained around some cloth or his cock. It made him squirm in his seat.

"Insufferable," he finally grumbled. That word was being abused lately.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySat May 13, 2017 11:11 pm

That was exactly the sort of internal debate turned outwards that he had been expecting.

The hot flush on his cheeks, the distant eyes clearly imagining something, and the shifting in his seat as if he was trying to ground himself before he thought of something too lewd for the public.

Fleck licked the back of his fork.

"That's a title I'm claiming proudly now. You'll have to come up with another gripe. I'm sure you'll find a good one."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:23 am

Dick grumbled and took a swig from his drink has he thought. He hoped the lukewarm drink would help cool him down, but it didn;t seem to work.

"Intolerable? Unbearable? Overbearing?" He listed.

They didn't sound right or feel right on his tongue. Insufferable was too perfect.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:43 am

"I didn't seem all that intolerable yesterday when we were saying goodbye." He smiled, eyes shining. 

Between the two of them clinging to each other and drawing out their goodbyes as long as they possibly could he didn't feel all that intolerable at all.

"I hope we're being indecent," Angela crooned gleefully as she strode back in. Her face dropped into a pout. "Aww, you're not even touching. I was hoping I was going to get a look at your gorgeous ass."

It wasn't Fleck she had directed that comment to.

"All right, I'm ready to start again any time."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:01 am

Dick turned to Angela as she walked back into the room. His brows pinched together when she, inconvertibly, made a comment about his boyfriend ass.

Then his thoughts turned to what Fleck had said earlier.

Her gaze wasn't on Fleck.

When she sat down he gave his boyfriend a wide-eyed, shocked look. He wasn't too sure how to process this. In his mind, his boyfriend was the more attractive one out of the two of them. Not that he minded, at all. He just never thought a comment would be made his way with his boyfriend there.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:08 am

Fleck grinned at his boyfriend, a clear 'I told you so' look of smugness in his gaze.

Sometimes it was the cute little blond that got the lustful looks, and Fleck was the one standing by watching on with a gleeful sort feeling, safe in the knowledge that the cute blond was his. And only his, even if, say, he was fat and gross after birthing a hundred and one of said boyfriend's babies.

Richard Plantagenet was his, without question.

"Sure, pull up a seat and start torturing him." He held out his arm again, resting it on the arm rest and prepping himself for the next bout of torture.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:43 am

Dick patted Fleck's free hand.

With how calm Fleck was in the first three hours, he hadn't seemed too tortured. Today already showed that his boyfriend had a high pain tolerance. Higher than he originally thought.

(Then he remembered his boyfriend had asked him to bite him many times. Said he enjoyed it when he first found out he was a vampire, while they made out by the pool.)

His tongue ran over his teeth as they eased themselves down at the thoughts, the light smell of blood in the air hadn't helped. The sharp teeth weren't at the point of being noticeable, yet. Not unless someone paid close attention.

Thoughts pushed away, he distracted himself and his boyfriend with light chatter.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:47 am

When his hand was patted, he tipped it and enclosed Dick's smaller hand in his, holding it gently.

His eyes were on Angela's hands as the woman worked, watching the ink appear on his skin.

Watching a tattoo be done was interesting. He didn't think he'd enjoy it, having a fear of needles, but he was enjoying it. Seeing the part take form on his skin. It was like watching any other artistic piece take shape. It was incredible.

He gave Dick's hand a squeeze, and winced as the needle worked over his elbow. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:07 am

Richard didn't mean to grin when his boyfriend squeezed his hand.

So, his boyfriend wasn't superhuman after, as Angela suggested.

"Is this the point you start crying like a baby?" He teased, reminding Fleck of his earlier statement.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:10 am

"Heh, maybe," he agreed with another hiss of pain, squeezing Dick's hand hard again.

"The elbow fucking canes like a bitch," Angela stated with a cheery smile. "And you'll have to get this touched up pretty regularly. But it shouldn't take too much longer. Just hold in there."

Angela was quick and sure with the needle, and it was only a few more minutes before she was moving onto a much nicer area.

Fleck relaxed a little in the chair, letting up his harsh grip. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:25 am

Dick stretched his hand out as Fleck apologised, then took his hand again. He gave it his own little squeeze.

"It's okay," he smiled reassuringly.

He's been through worst pains.

"I'm guessing I will have to get used to this if you have to get it touched up regularly."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:30 am

Fleck shook his head with a little smile. "I don't know whether you're a masochist, or if you think I'm a masochist. Please don't say anything." He directed the last bit to Angela, who had her mouth open to do just that.

Her mouth snapped shut and she pouted. "You're no fun."

"Depends who you ask."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:59 am

Dick flushed.

"Neither of those things."

He was grateful for Fleck keeping his Angela's mouth shut. He didn't know what she was going to say and he didn't want to be enlightened either.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:05 am

"I'm not sure I believe you," Fleck teased.

His eyes turned down to the needles pricking at his bicep. "I'm going to have to start putting money aside for the upkeep of this." He said this out loud, but it was more to himself than to the others.

"Start charging Daddy for services rendered. Five for a handy, ten for a blowjob. You'll rake it in."

Fleck snorted, shaking his head. He wasn't going to start charging his boyfriend for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:46 am

The blush didn't leave at Angela's crude suggestion.

But it did make him think. That wasn't something he put into consideration.

Although he was happy to splash out whenever Fleck needed a touch-up, he didn't think his boyfriend would be all too pleased.

He would have to help him out in other ways (that didn't include sex or any other bright idea that Angela had.)
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:57 am

"Is that how you worked up the money for your tattoos?" Fleck asked, eyes dropping to the only tattoo he could see on the woman, the very edges of something floral peeking out on the front of her shoulder from her upper breast area.

"Me? Don't be fucking stupid. I blackmailed every other bastard in this place to tattoo me whenever the fuck I want. I'm not wrapping these fine lips around a cock for money. Not a fucking chance."

She raised her chin and huffed, pretend-insulted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:49 am

Dick, honestly, didn't mean to snort. He hopped it was soft enough that it wouldn't be picked up by the elf.

But he wouldn't describe her lips as 'fine'. Far from it. They were filthy. Every sentace that she said left him with some sort of shade of red on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:55 am

"You do have a sense of humour," Angela piped up when Dick snorted. "I do love me a pretty man with a sense of humour."

Fleck leaned a little closer to Dick. "So do I, and this ones mine. Better luck next time."

She just leered. "We can share. I'm happy if you two make an Angela sandwich out of me."

He chuckled in return. "You're not the sort of filling either of us would enjoy, Ang. Sorry."

She shrugged her dainty shoulders. "Let a girl dream of a world two beautiful men like you would spear her."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:20 am

His ears started off pink. With each comment the two made the pink turned a deeper and deeper shade of colour.

A part of him regrets introducing them to each other.

His nose wrinkled at Angela's suggestion. He was very happy living him a filling free world. He could go happily go about his life without having to 'spear' any girl.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:26 am

Fleck just laughed, making Angela stop for just long enough for him to scoot up and press a smacking kiss on his boyfriend's very bright cheek.

And then they got back to work again.

Two hours later it was done.

Angela doused the finished tattoo with antiseptic, and wrapped it up. "Wash it off gently in warm water tonight. Moisturise and replace the wrap. It'll contain the seepage so you don't get anything on your bed sheets, and don't get anything nasty getting on it. Don't shower until the day after tomorrow if you can help it, and just try and keep it moisturised as best you can to reduce scabbing."

She pulled her gloves off, then held her arms open for a hug. "You were great today, and I love how it looks on you. Absolutely fucking gorgeous."

Fleck hugged her, being careful of his now throbbing arm, then let go so she could open her arms to offer Dick a hug.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:55 am

Dick idly wondered if they needed to do all that and if his blood would help speed the process up a bit. He couldn't wait to see it fully healed.

At the offer of the hug, he was awkward to give her one. He would have rather not, but it was rude to leave her standing like that - arms spread. Besides, he was grateful for the work she did. It was gorgeous. So he supposed she did deserve a hug.

"Thank you, it looks amazing."

He only lightly put the one arm around and broke it as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 6:06 am

Despite her liberal mouth, her hugs didn't take any advantage. Her arms were light around Dick and were only there for a moment, and they both pulled back at the same time.

And then she ruined the light affection by opening her mouth. "Daddy's already paid for it when he was here this morning." She gave an exaggerated lewd wink. "So you boys are free to go. Come in here at some point and let me see what it looks like healed."

Her eyes ran over the two. "You can used blood," she said, her voice dropping as her eyes turned over her shoulder to the curtain for a minute, before meeting Dick's. "But a tattoo that big is going to be itchy as fuck while he heals, so I'd suggest tying him up before you do. Keep his hands occupied for a half hour or so, so the itching can work its way out of his system."

She smiled brightly and gestured for the two of them to leave. "Tata sweethearts. If you ever need some sweet sweet filling for that sandwich we talked about, I'll be right here."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 EmptySun May 14, 2017 7:17 am

Dick nodded as Angela answered the question he had been wondering. He would leave it up to Fleck to see what he wanted to do.

Thanking the tiny woman - whose pretty face suited her name but her sailor's mouth didn't - one last time, he led Fleck out of the studio. He didn't give Ref a passing glance as he dragged his boyfriend out.

"You know, I am pretty pleased with myself that I pulled it off." He stood on Fleck's tattooed side to inspect it under the film. "I was sure you were going to find out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Scheming   [C] Scheming - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Scheming
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: