Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unattainable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Unattainable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 12:46 am

He felt her tug on his hair which caused a shiver to creep down the back of his neck, but that didn't matter. What did was the subtle changes in her face which lit it up. She was stunning. In the few times he had met her, he had never seen her smile so warmly like that before.

The grin on his own face was radiating.

He didn't push anymore, content with dancing like this song after song. Their bodies swayed together, his forehead against hers, his hands on her hips. If he just moved an inch they would be kissing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:10 am

Willow genuinely enjoyed dancing song after song without getting any closer to him.

By this time she'd gotten far too close, and bored, with her partner and she'd moved onto another person. This was a nice change of pace, and it was with someone she actually enjoyed being around. A bonus.

She teased the tips of her fingers through his hair, ruffling his hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 am

The dance floor had gotten even busier as they swayed together. He could definitely feel someone accidentally knock against his back. It didn't bother him. It happened.

He pulled back as much as he could, deciding to set a change of pace and dance more playfully. The DJ was playing a well-known song from the 2000's. There was some drunken cheering and yelling as people recognised the song.

He found himself singing along with the song. He wasn't horribly off key, but he was not about to win any awards for it.

Taking a hand from the back of his neck, he lifted it in the air to let her spin under it, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:50 am

She let a disbelieving laugh bubble up when the song began playing. She'd spent so much time in Italy, that old classic English songs had just about fallen from her mind.

Until she heard the song.

Then the lyrics came unbidden from her mouth like she listened to the song daily. She was more in tune than Ciro was, but her voice was professional. Her career rested on her ability to sing.

She laughed as she span under his arm, then lifted up their clasped hands for him to spin under. Their height was so similar that it wouldn't be awkward like it could have been if she hadn't worn heels.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 am

He laughed again as her hand lifted in the air to spin him under it. Only having to duck a little, it was still weird. He was very rarely the one to be spun.

he spun again then grabbed both of her hands to raise them in the air. The chorus came in - it was the bit he knew the best and he yelled it at the top of his voice that it hurt and jumped on the balls of his feet.

His feet protested in pain, but the few shots he had and the amount of fun he was having overridden the soreness.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 2:40 am

Willow laughed and sang and jumped with him, quite a feat considering she had a fair amount of good whiskey in her belly, no food, and she was wearing incredible heels.

She was just having fun.

Her voice rang out just as strong as Ciro's as she belted out the chorus.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:30 am

He continued to laugh and dance without a care in the world, nothing controlled about his movements. During the verses, he had to just grin and dance, but as soon as the chorus kicked in again he was back to singing on the top of his voice, jumping up and down enthusiastically.

By the time the song was finished his voice hurt and he was panting. A slight sheen was on his skin from the whole room being so energetic.

But the DJ didn't seem to want to stop the classic songs when another one came on. The room screamed and cheered even louder than for the last one - Ciro included. This time, he knew all the lyrics by heart.

He broke away from Willow, still looking at her as he started to dramatically act along with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:30 am

He continued to laugh and dance without a care in the world, nothing controlled about his movements. During the verses, he had to just grin and dance, but as soon as the chorus kicked in again he was back to singing on the top of his voice, jumping up and down enthusiastically.

By the time the song was finished his voice hurt and he was panting. A slight sheen was on his skin from the whole room being so energetic.

But the DJ didn't seem to want to stop the classic songs when another one came on. The room screamed and cheered even louder than for the last one - Ciro included. This time, he knew all the lyrics by heart.

He broke away from Willow, still looking at her as he started to dramatically act along with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:39 am

Willow cheered along with the others when the next song played.

She bounced and danced and sang along with everyone else, loving these songs.

"I feel like I'm seventeen again," she laughed over the music. "Back in L.A.. These songs are my anthems!"

She grinned and laughed, ruffling her bright hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 am

Ciro nodded, watching with fascination as she fluffed up her hair.

"I love L.A.!"

A hand rested on her hip to draw her closer so he could speak to her over the music.

"We should go there sometime! Like a long weekend break or something!"

He was sure both their schedules meant they couldn't do a full week. Hell, he wasn't even sure if he could do a long weekend with how much he had been throwing himself into training. But high on good feelings it felt like an amazing idea.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:01 am

"Why would I wanna go home?"

She pressed against him when he pulled her closer, pressing a couple kisses to his cheek and jaw.

"I wanna go somewhere better. You ever been to Tokyo? Roppongi is a great place for clubbing." She honestly loved Roppongi. She wouldn't mind going back to Tokyo for a long weekend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:11 am

As she pressed against him, he wrapped both of his arms around her, with his hands resting on the small of her back.

He tilted her head a little as he felt a few light kisses on his cheek and jaw, warming it up.

He pressed his lips to her ear to speak.

"Briefly, when I was a kid."

He was pretty young, so he only remembered bits and pieces. He definitely didn't try out the clubbing scene. While his mum was lenient, she wasn't that lenient.

"Tokyo it is then!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 9:15 am

"I got a lot to show you, then!"

She could just imagine leading Ciro around all the best clubs in Tokyo. It'd be a lot of fun.

And a long weekend away while everyone else dealt with preliminary learning would be just what the doctor ordered.

Her hands slid over Ciro's hips, the tips of her fingers pushing under his shirt to rest on his hot skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:00 am

He could feel the tips of her fingers slide under his shirt. Momentarily he forgot how to breathe, anticipation prickling.

"Want to get some air?"

He was already taking a couple of steps out to lead her towards the door.

Outside it was a there was a cocktail bar. The music wasn't so deafening, and it was a lot more relaxed but still very drunk atmosphere.

He brought her towards a VIP table and scooted into a booth. Sat down, the soreness in his legs returned full force. Jumping up and down earlier didn't help them. At all.

The booth was supposed to be for himself and his friend, any maybe a few men and women that caught their attention. But just Willow was a much better substitute.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 am

"Sure."

She followed after him when he made his way towards the door. The chill of the evening was nice. She raised her face into the breeze.

She didn't even teeter on her tall heels as she followed him towards the booth, sitting down opposite him and crossing one leg over the other. 

Willow fluffed her hair again, pushing it from her face.

"I haven't heard those songs in so long. That was a real, ah..." She paused and waved her hand in front of her face. 

"I've been speaking Italian for over a decade and I still struggle sometimes, with the sayings. It was good to remember," she settled on.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 am

He laughed softly as she paused. It was enduring.

"Better than I, uh, better than I can speak English."

Just because he knew the lyrics so well from the English didn't necessarily always knew what they meant, or spoke it fluently. He wasn't bad. But he definitely stumbled or missed words more than Willow.

He leaned forwards, elbows on the table.

"There was this one lady at a cafe I went to, she lived here the same amount of time as you, ten years. Couldn't speak a lick of Italian."

There wasn't a disapproving tone in his voice, more of a disbelieving one, unable to believe his own story.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 am

Willow laughed.

"Ah, that happens so much. My nurse, she raised me right up until I moved out, didn't speak any English, beyond 'yes, sir'."

She shook her head, grinning. "I learned Spanish before I even learned English. I still see her when I go over to my mami's place. Still doesn't speak English."

It was pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 am

Ciro laughed and shook his head.

While he had travelled a lot, he had never lived outside of Italy. How people could live a good decade in a foreign country and not pick up the language was beyond him.

"What made you decide to move to Italy? Specifically, Catania?"

When most people spoke to him about how they would love to live in Italy it was always with the idea of living in Rome or up in the mountains in a small remote village.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 am

"Ah, me and my parents came here on a vacation. It was sort of like a hop, y'know? We started way up top of the mainland and came down. Visited the islands, and ended up here."

She curled a lock of her red hair around her finger.

"We just... liked it. It has such a good atmosphere and the theatres around here are beautiful. I came back a month later, after getting through all the paperwork and bought my first place here. Something exotic about Italy. Way nicer than L.A.."

She definitely didn't regret moving.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Ciro nodded to what Willow had to say. It was a similar story to what every other immigrant gave; they came here on holiday, fell in love with Italy and decided to move.

"Wow, you must have fallen pretty hard to decide to move over here that quickly."

Propping his elbow on the table, he rested his chin, moving in closer to Willow.

"I was originally from Rome myself, but I moved over here when I was sixteen so I could be trained by a different coach."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

"I was young and I wanted something new and interesting. Italy had that, America didn't."

She was quite happy she did make the quite brash move. She loved it here and couldnt see herself living back in America again.

"A good coach?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 pm

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm a professional skater."

He was sat up tall in his seat now, beaming with pride. There was no way he was going to let go of an opportunity to talk about skating.

"My coach, Chrys, is am an amazing skater. I looked up to him since the first time I saw him in a show. Most skaters tend to be on the shorter side, yet he was just like me! Super tall, but still made all the jumps and spins look effortless and elegant."

Seeing that show was the catalyst of his focus; from ballet to skating.

"So when I got older I contacted him about whether he could become my personal coach. Took a little bit of persuading, but it was decided that he could be my coach if I moved out to him, I didn't have any family commitments and stuff."

He held his tongue before he could start gushing about his coach - even if he did leave him feeling like his legs were going to drop off at least twice a week.

"We are actually holding a show at the end of summer. You should come, maybe I can impress you with my moves."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 pm

Willow's brows arched upwards. "That's impressive," she complimented genuinely. She knew just how demanding that sort of work was. Being made to dance and learn and focus on other things while you danced was something that was difficult; whether it be dancing and singing or dancing and balancing on a blade.

It was hard, and it was impressive that he could do that.

"I'd like to see it. Everything is more impressive on ice."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:13 am

He warmed at the genuine compliment.

"I'm dragging Nicola to see me too so I could sort you out a seat next to her? Oh! We should drag Mads' along as well! It was fun last time we were all together. Although I would like to have a night that I can remember."

There was a recurring theme of them all going out together and the night ending messy with his memory hazy.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:30 am

Willow nodded her consent to the idea.

Then a smirk came to her red lips. "The rest of us remember the nights. You just have a particularly low tolerance."

Or the rest of them were incredibly good with their alcohol.

That one could go either way, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unattainable
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: