Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pride and Predrinks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pride and Predrinks Empty
PostSubject: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:24 pm

It was midday and it was getting to that time of year where is got uncomfortably hot for Dick. It wasn't unbearable, but he still preferred the cooler temperatures of the rest of the year.

At his suggestion, they had gone out into town to spend their day off together. They in a coffee shop, sketching for a bit, enjoying each others company.

It was one of his favourite coffee shops. A little on the expensive side, but the coffee was good and the atmosphere was pleasant. They managed to nab a seat by the window before it got busy. Unusually busy. Outside was becoming packed, too.

He looked out in wonder at the obnoxious costumes, flags around people's shoulders and signs held high in the air. It didn't take a genius to work out what they were gathering for.

His attention turned back to his boyfriend.

"Have you ever been to one?" He asked, head tilted to indicate outside.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:31 pm

"Oh yeah."

Fleck lounged back in his chair, watching the crowds go by. "Me and a couple friends usually march together in the parade. Been going every year since..." He blinked, biting his lip as he thought.

"I think fifteen."

That sounded about right. "You know those flags up on the wall above Margie's cage? One for each pride I've gone to. No matter what, I always get handed a little flag."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Dick stared at his boyfriend profile as he answered, his eyes following his line of sight back out to the crowd.

He had wondered where the collection of flags had come from.

Playing with the cold coffee cup in his hand, he mulled over Fleck's answer. The smile on his lips fell.

"But you're not going to this year?"

He was jumping to conclusions in his head, he knew. But he still couldn't help but feel a little guilty if he was the one stopping Fleck from going. It was only by chance they were here.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:02 pm

"You're not all that comfortable in big crowds like that."

He tipped his head, gaze turning back to Dick. A grin stretched his lips. "And honestly? I'd rather spend time being gay than going out there and celebrating the fact that I'm gay without my boyfriend, if I had to make a choice."

He enjoyed the time he spent with Dick. He wasn't going to pick a big crowd of people over a nice date with his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Dick relaxed at the reassurance and smiled in appreciation.

"As long as I'm not stopping you from doing what you want."

He stretched and arm out to brush his fingers idly against his knuckles. He curiously turned his attention back outside.

It seemed they were sat in a prime location. The cafe was one floor up and they could look down on the street bellow. There were groups of woman slowly rolling past on bikes. Most had another woman wrapped around their waists. A van followed them with muscular, half-naked man in short-shorts.

He purposefully dragged his attention back to Fleck.

"Were you part of a big group like them?"

It was a little too easy to imagine Fleck dancing around like an idiot in boots and short-shorts.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:41 pm

"You totally are," he replied flatly. "I'm about to gnaw my wrist off to go join them and abandon you."

The grin on his lips painted the words as a joke. 

He loved spending time here with Dick. Sitting around in cafe's and sketching together was definitely in the top five best ways he enjoyed spending his time.

"No. Why? You want to see me looking like a go-go dancer?"

He could see just what Dick had been pointedly staring at.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:11 am

What had just been a light pink splattering on his face turned into a flush. He had been caught out.

"What? No."

He was sure Fleck wouldn't believe his insisting, but he still did so anyway.

"I was just, you know, curious."

Their van was followed by another group of men in the same get-up but half the size. He barely gave them a glance.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:16 am

Fleck laughed. "You'd be so much more convincing if you didn't blush."

He certainly didn't mind hearing that his boyfriend wanted to see him practically naked. It was a bit of an ego boost actually.

"If you can hunt down some shorts that small, I'll give you your own private show." He couldn't fight the grin on his lips. And he certainly wasn't going to deny Dick that.

It'd be fun.

"My group were part of the civvies at the back, marching in their own clothes. Not nearly as fun."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 12:55 am

Dick groaned and placed a hand on his hot cheek in an attempt to hide it. Instead, it just became even more apparent between pale fingers.

He was glad the cup was empty, he would have choked at Fleck's offer. But he didn't objectify to it. His lips stayed shut as he listened.

So, Fleck marched in civvies at the back. That sounded more like his boyfriend than what his over-active imagination offered.

"I see."

A large group of parents were coming into sight. Many pushing prams or holding kids hands - some were covered head to toe in rainbows with glitter on their faces, grinning up adoringly at their parents. It shouldn't have been a strange site to him, but it was.

He smiled.

"Maybe, once the parade had gone though and the crowds had thinned a bit, we could have a look? There are normally events that go on, right?"

At the moment he was quite content watching from up in the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:03 am

"That'd be cool."

He leaned over, watching the parade march through.

Behind the gaggle of mothers, were the civvies. Groups of friends and couples marching cheerfully.

"That's my group."

He pointed, to a handful of punks marching and laugh. There was a tall woman carrying another smaller woman on her back, both with brightly coloured mohawks. Three people were marching together all holding hands. And Raphael marched along besides them, grinning as wide as the others.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:28 am

Dick's keen senses meant he didn't need to lean or strain his eyes. He spotted Raphael instantly and his brows pinched. He wasn't fond for Fleck's ex. At all.

The others he didn't recognise.

"You said you were fifteen when you started going to these. Are they your school friends or something?"

He felt old saying that.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:35 am

"The pixie girl, the one on the tall ones back? She's a school friend, and I met Raph at school, too. Otherwise they're all meet I've met at other places."

He watched the group of them move.

"At life drawing classes, and I met one at a munch Raph dragged me to. It was pretty cool to know that his partner was the person I'd been sitting next to in life drawing for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 am

"I guess that is cool."

He didn't see the appeal and didn't know what was worst: Drawing a stranger naked or drawing an acquaintance naked. The thought of both left them pretty uncomfortable.

His eyes lingered on the group. Namely the ex.

"Raph doesn't seem the type to have afternoon tea."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 am

"She does when she's talking fetishes with other Doms." He said it bluntly, but it did make him a little uncomfortable.

He was the first to be open with his sexuality, and kinks with his partners. But admitting that he'd witnessed that conversation with complete strangers, while he's sat there being quiet at his 'Dom's' order? A little mess comfortable.

"She's super into it, and I tried it for a while for her but." He shrugged. "I don't think I'm suited to structured long-term submission."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 am

The red returned at Fleck's blunt tone.

"Oh."

He tore his gaze away from the woman to look at Fleck, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"I see."

The new piece of information he had wasn't something he wanted to know. Despite that, it also gained him a little bit of relief and settled some curiosity. She was the only sexual partner he knew Fleck had, now at least he knew he didn't have to live up to her intense interests. Even with his inexperience, he wasn't sure he ever could.

"That's good, I guess. For us."

He awkwardly toyed with the cold cup in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 2:50 am

Ah, talk about sex with the ex. Surefire way to make things awkward.

Fleck lifted his butt from his seat, planing his hands on the table and leaning forwards to catch Dick's lips in a quick, but firm kiss.

"Very good for us."

He pressed another couple kisses to Dick's lips and cheeks, peppering his skin with them.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 am

Dick watched as his boyfriend pushed himself up and leant across the table. His eyes slid shut as he was kissed, and the awkwardness began to slowly melt away.

He hummed in response, happily accepting another couple of kisses before they swept across his scrunched up face.

"Fleck," he laughed, only mildly aware of the full cafe. He didn't make a move to stop him, enjoying the affection his boyfriend so often gave him.

He gave Fleck his own little kiss on the tip of his nose, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:31 am

"Wha-at?" he replied in a teasing, whiny tone, between lots of little kisses.

Dick wasn't going to win this one. He enjoyed giving him all these little kisses, and watching him laugh as he half-heartedly tried to escape, so Dick was on the losing side.

Even when he started laughing himself, and could barely purse his lips enough to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:15 am

He continued to laugh even as the onslaught of kisses came to a slow as Fleck's laughter intermingled with his.

Face pleasantly tingling, he leant back in the chair in a better attempt to escape. A smile was on his face and a couple of giggles managed to pass as he tried to calm himself down.

It was still ridiculous how Fleck could flip his feelings and have him laughing in seconds.

He glanced around himself. No one was paying attention to them today.

Attention back on his boyfriend, he gave him a heart felt smile.

"I love you."

He rarely said those words. But when he did, they were always said with full of affection and sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:20 am

Those three words bought a breathtakingly bright smile to Fleck's face.

He loved the way Dick said the phrase. Neither of them were one to say it after every conversation. It was important to them. And Dick always said it with such sincerity, it made him feel truly loved every time it was said.

He stayed where he was, leaned over the table, but not vying to attack Dick's face with his lips.

"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:39 am

The smile on his face lifted further up, heart swelling.

He wished they weren't in the cafe. He wished they were back at Fleck's so he could wrap his arms around him, snuggle into him and kiss him for what would seem like hours.

For now, he had to make do with sliding his hands on top of Fleck's and close the gap between them for a chaste kiss. It had the same affection and sincerity behind it as the words did.

He pulled back, cheeks warm and his eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:43 am

The chastity of the kiss was thrown out the window when Fleck pressed into it, and when Dick pulled back, his teeth captured Dick's lower lip.

That would leave it throbbing nicely.

He dropped Dick a wink as he sat back down.

"Wanna go down there and see whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:08 am

He inhaled sharply and straightened as his lip bitten and tugged. The healthy, love filled glow darkened a shade. Then another as a wink was thrown his way.

Glancing around the cafe cautiously, it seemed no one noticed.

He licked the swollen lip then glanced down at the street to assess it.

With the parade over, it wasn't as packed. Still busy, but it didn't look like he would be pressed up against a bunch of strangers, unable to move.

"Sure."

He made a stand, hand gravitating to Fleck before they navigated out of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:14 am

He dropped his arm around Dick's shoulder, and hooked his messenger back over his shoulder.

He kissed Dick's temple as he led him from the cafe, and down to the street.

"Wonder how long it'll take for someone to hand me a flag. It happens every time." He didn't understand how he always ended up with a flag, but it happened. It was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:31 am

He gave Fleck an amused smile, lip still throbbing.

"Maybe you're just incredibly lucky? But very specifically to this situation."

He picked his way through the crowd, heading to the square. That was where all the events happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pride and Predrinks
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: