Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pride and Predrinks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 6:58 am

Dick made a disgusted face.

"No, like a drink or something, maybe... I don't know!"

He was just desperate to win, more for his slight competitive streak and stubborn ass than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:00 am

"I really dont want to see other people chatting you up and buying you drinks, even if it is on a bet."

He didn't suit green.

And he wanted his boyfriend to himself. Sue him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:09 am

Dick opened his mouth, closed it again. Then huffed as he leant into Fleck's chest, arm held tight around his waist.

He would be pretty pissed if someone started chatting up and buying his boyfriend's drinks, too.

"So I have up until I get to Prysm to win then?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:14 am

He pressed a kiss to Dick's temple.

"Yupp. May the best man win." His nose nudged Dick's ear. "And may the second best enjoy being tied down and teased."

He nipped Dick's ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:31 am

The ear turned red as Fleck nipped it and his breath hitched. A tiny bit of anticipation pushed its way through the stubbornness and competitiveness.

He turned his head so they lightly bumped noses.

"Which could still be you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:32 am

"I think I'd enjoy that just as much," he replied with a shrug.

It would be nice to tease Dick the way he'd been teased, though. A little bit of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am

He knew Fleck could talk easily about the stuff that he normally skirted around. He should be used to it. He still blushed.

Rarely admitted, he enjoyed tying Fleck up and teasing him relentlessly.

Ducking his head he tugged them onto the side street that led to the club.

His pace slowed as the doors came into sight. He glanced around himself. No one was willing to just randomly give away free stuff.

"I'm guessing I lost," he said, resigning himself to his fate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 am

"Yupp." He gave Dick a quick kiss. "I'll be kinder to you than you were to me."

He didn't know whether he was going to keep to that promise, but he'd give it anyway.

Fleck pulled the flyer out of his bag as they joined the back of the line.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:22 am

"I wasn't that mean."

He thought back to that night, not needing to pick at his memory too much to remember it. Okay, maybe he was a little bit mean.

But he was standing his ground.

He pulled his own flyer out of his pocket. Then he fished out his wallet from the other, ID and money at the ready. The queue wasn't too long, and the bouncer was letting people in pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 am

"You totally were."

It was only a couple minutes before they were at the front of the queue, and then they were being ushered into the club.

"C'mon, let's go grab a drink."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 am

The club still wasn't too busy, the dancefloor empty bar two who seemed to have gotten the shots in early.

"Maybe we can grab one upstairs at the cocktail bar?"

He was already tugging at his boyfriend to follow him up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:38 am

"Sure."

He followed after his boyfriend obediently as he was dragged upstairs.

He could hit the dancefloor later.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:02 am

It was a little busier up on the outdoor. Or it just gave that impression since it was a smaller space.

There was luckily one couch left which he darted too.

"I'll get this round." He nabbed the flyer out of Fleck's hands. "Keep the spot safe, I shouldn't be too long."

Collecting the empty drinks off the low table in front of the couch to clear the space, he made his way to the other side of the bar.

A few minutes later, a very tall but well built came over to Fleck. His grin so bright it radiated. Glitter on his cheekbones and eyes, but he dressed pretty sleekly compared to the majority.

"Hey!"

Ciro sat down in the next to Fleck at a respectable distance, but his body language was directed straight at him.

"I'm guessing you must have been at the parade today." He gave a little nod to the flag still in Fleck's hair. "It was a pretty good one this year, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:07 am

He stole one last kiss before Dick could dart away. "Yes, sir."

Fleck relaxed on the couch, happy for a moment's silence.

He gave the guy that sat on the couch a little smile when he sat down and started chatting.

"I missed most of it this year, actually. Just caught the tail end of the parade and a few of the stalls and handouts."

He vaguely recognised the guy, but he couldn't for the life of him remember why his face seemed familiar, so he just carried on. If it came to him, it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:15 am

Ciro felt the same recognition but brushed it off, deciding that he might have seen them on Instagram or something. He looked the type.

"Shame. But at least you are not missing out tonight! I have a feeling it is going to be a good one."

He gave Fleck a charming wink.

"The name's Ciro by the way."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 am

Fleck nodded.

"Tonight's gonna be great." Some hybrid of a smirk and grin formed on his face. Tonight would be great. He had that moment with Dick and his ties to look forward to.

"Fleck," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:27 am

"Good to meet you, Fleck. Interesting name."

The taller man leaned in a little bit closer, and arm stretched across the back of the seat.

"So, are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"His boyfriend."

Ciro turned, wide-eyed, to spot Dick standing there with a tray drinks in his hand, eyes cold and a frown on his face.

Ciro jumped up, the height difference between the two of them almost comical.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:30 am

"Childhood nickname," he explained. Childhood nicknames tended to be strange.

When Ciro leaned in, he sat up a bit straighter. "Yeah. My-"

His boyfriend.

"Speak of the devil and his horn will grow. This is Dick, my boyfriend," he introduced.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 am

"Nice to meet you."

Dick just glowered.

Tanned skin burning, Ciro looked between the two, hands waving in the air.

"Sorry, I didn't realise! He was just sitting on his own so..."

The vampire's look didn't soften. The shifter gave a nervous laugh.

"Well, you both make a very cute couple. Apologies."

The tall man left with his tail between his legs.

"Honestly," Dick sat down closely to Fleck, thigh to thigh. "I am gone for five minutes."

He set the drinks on the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:45 am

"Dick." He didn't like that his boyfriend was being so rude.

When the tall man stuttered and disappeared off, he called a goodbye after him.

He wrapped his arm around Dick's shoulders when Dick all but sat in his lap. "You didn't have to be so rude. He was chatting."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:55 am

Dick leant into Fleck, the frown hadn't left his face.

"I wasn't being rude," he argued, making a gesture to where the man had disappeared off to. "He was hitting on you. I was just telling him we were together."

The tall man looked to be getting far too familiar with his boyfriend. It wasn't like when he and Amr had wrapped arms around each other and proclaimed themselves husband and wife.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 9:59 am

"And when he said hi to you and apologised? Was that some sort of weird hitting on me? 'Cause I've never seen someone talking to someone else being considered hitting on me."

He arched a brow, then grinned.

"It was a misunderstanding. No need to start acting like a little terrier protecting its favourite bone."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 7:32 am

His skin burned and he shrugged as the exchange was put into perspective.

"Well, I don't know, maybe he was." It was a weak argument. He was just desperately trying to save face.

He leaned forward to grab their free shots and held one out to Fleck, throwing back his own. It burned as it slid down his throat and he grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:27 am

Fleck arched a challenging brow, but he couldn't help the fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"You're full of shit." It was more of a fond observation than an accusation.

He shook his head as he took the shot, and downed it without so much as flinching. The glass clicked as he set it down again, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 am

Dick didn't argue with that one.

"That was cheap and nasty," he said as his glass clinked next to Fleck.

He wasn't one for spirits the best of times.

He took his much-preferred very large glass of wine and washed the spirit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pride and Predrinks
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: