Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pride and Predrinks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:32 am

Dick bit his lip as his neck was kissed and arched into Fleck as he turned his attention to his lobe.

He shook his head, completely flustered from the little revelation and the attack that had left his skin hot and prickling.

"I'm good."

It was an expensive bottle of prosecco. He certainly wasn't going to let Ciro's apology gift it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 3:46 am

"That's what you get for playing with my temperature kink in the middle of a bar," he said with a grin, gesturing to Dick's burning cheeks, before disappearing off.

He wasn't even at the bar for two seconds before someone approached him.

A heavily tattooed guy with long hair leaned against the bar next to him, lips curled into a charming grin. "Mads," he greeted.

"Fleck," he returned, with a nod.

"Nice ink. Thinking of getting anything else done?"

Fleck leaned against the bar, smiling as he gave his answer. The two fell into a conversation about tattoos, chatting comfortably for a while.

That fell short when Mads reached out to place a friendly hand on Fleck's arm and asked him to dance.

"Sorry, man. I'm here with my boyfriend. Don't think he'd appreciate me going off with another guy." Chatting with someone was one thing. But he wasn't gonna go off and dance with someone else. At least not this early, with so little drink in his system.

Mads gave a nod. "Fair enough. Nice talking to you, man. See you around." He gave Fleck's shoulder a friendly pat, then moved on.

Fleck grinned, then raised his hand to attract the barman. After ordering his drink, he made his way back towards Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:03 am

Dick sat, twiddling his thumbs as he waited for Fleck, his skin cooling. The only entertainment he had was sipping his drink, and then the one poured for Fleck.

He shifted in his seat and strained his neck to spot Fleck at the bar, chatting to another man. He kept his ass in the seat, even as the man put a friendly looking hand on his arm.

Then they seemed to chat a little bit more and he relaxed back into the chair when the long-haired man left.

"Who was that?" He asked, trying to sound disinterested as Fleck sat back down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:06 am

"A guy called Mads."

He sat down, taking a sip of his drink.

"We talked tattoos, he thought I was single and asked me if I wanted to dance, I turned him down, told him I had a boyfriend, he said fair enough and we split."

He took another sip of his drink then set it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:16 am

"Oh, I see."

He relaxed further into the seat.

It wasn't Fleck he was worried about. It never was. He had complete and utter faith in his boyfriend. It was other people - strangers - he was weary of.

But from the looks and sounds of it, he had nothing to worry about that man.

"No bottles of wine this time?"

He still felt guilty over the one he was drinking but tried to find some humour in it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:18 am

"Not everyone is sweet. Definitely not someone like him." He shook his head.

That guy had slums slang at the tip of his tongue. There was no way people like that would over-compensate for making mistakes like the rich guy that had hit on him earlier did.

"Anyone come hitting on you while I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:26 am

Dick blinked in surprise at the question. He was always so worried about someone hitting on Fleck he never really considered anyone hitting on him.

"No," he answered. "Unless someone attempted to without me noticing."

Now thinking on it, he would be perfectly fine and happy going this whole evening without anyone hitting on him. Even more so if no one hit on Fleck, but that already happened. Twice.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:31 am

"Well, that is quite possible."

He gave Dick an amused smile. "It took you four hours and me outright telling you, for you to get that Angela was flirting with you." He ran a hand over his tattooed arm, looking down at is as if he was remembering the moment.

"So I really wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice someone flirting with you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:41 am

His eyes also looked to the tattoo as Fleck rubbed it. He gave a one-sided, embarrassed shrug.

"Kinda hard to think someone if flirting with me next to you."

Fleck was not only good looking but friendly and sociable. People were drawn to him by his natural gravity pull.

"Not that I mind. I just want one person's attention."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:46 am

"You're kidding, right?"

His brows shot up. "Straight women think I'm a waste of a person, and the majority of the gay scene thinks that too. I'm only hot to most people until they find out my preferences."

Genuinely, he'd had many a gay person tell him he was a waste. A stud that didn't like to put his dick in a man? Why was he even there?

He didn't often find men that he found attractive that didn't care that he preferred to bottom.

"And you're super fucking cute. I'm not the only person that sees that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:11 am

Dick's brows drew together at Fleck's words. How could anyone ever find him a waste of space?

"I don't see how your preferences, whatever those are, makes you any less hot? And if they think that, they are idiots."

He hadn't quite made the jump as to what preferences Fleck was on about.

Then his frown deepened.

"And exactly; cute, not hot."

What he found attractive in a man wasn't what he saw in the mirror.

But that didn't matter anymore. His boyfriend found him attractive and that's what's important. Besides, he was slowly making peace with his never ageing body.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:14 am

Fleck felt a little smile curling his lips, fond and loving.

He cupped Dick's cheeks and leaned forwards to press a light kiss to his lips. "That's because you're the kindest sort of person out that."

Accepting to a T.

"And some people prefer cute over hot."

He pressed a kiss to Dick's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:24 am

He closed his eyes and smiled as Fleck pressed a kiss to his forehead. The line between his brows smoothing itself out.

"I'm working that out."

He lifted his head and gave Fleck a light kiss on the lips.

"And you said that I am the kindest sort of person, but I just accidentally made someone give me a bottle of prosecco that is the price of your tattoo."

He took a sip of said prosecco.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:26 am

"Even kind people have flaws," Fleck deflected.

Dick was fiercely protective, sometimes to the point of possessive. It was a cross he bore.

That didn't make him any less of a kind, accepting person.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:31 am

"I thought that was the moment you would tell me that I am perfect in every way," he joked.

He was aware of his flaws. Or, at least, most of them.

And sometimes he had to be called out, as Fleck had done.

He leaned forward to top up the little glass.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:34 am

"You drool on me, like 50% of the time. If that's perfection, I clearly have the wrong definition of what perfection is."

He arched a brow and grinned.

No one was ever perfect. The ones that believed they were, were usually the most flawed of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:40 am

Dick flushed.

"I hope you mean fifty percent of the time we sleep together, and not fifty percent of the time we spend together."

If it was the latter, he would be relieved. Still embarrassed, but at least then he didn't do it as often as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:42 am

"Verdicts out. I see how you stare at me when I take my shirt off," he teased.

He drained the watery dregs of his glass and set it down.

"We should go dance soon. Finish your wine."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:04 am

His cheeks heated up, but he didn't argue against that because honestly? Who wouldn't?

"I still have half a bottle left. What do you want me to do? Chug it?"

Which was very feasible for any seasoned wine drinker. He had chugged a bottle of fizzy wine more times that he was willing to admit to Fleck.

He also wasn't going to admit all the times he was unsuccessful and the aftermath.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:07 am

His brows shot up.

Then he grinned, and started pumping his fist.

"Chug, chug, chug, chug," he started chanting, purposefully obnoxious but quiet enough that no one around them could hear, imitating a dumb frat boy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:19 am

Dick raised an eyebrow at the chanting and fist-pumping.

With a sigh, he tipped his head back and chugged the close to a thousand euros bottle of wine in a few gulps.

As he put the empty bottle down, his cheeks were pink and a light buzz started in his head.

Quickly, he turned away from Fleck covering his mouth to desperately try and hide his burp.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 am

Fleck laughed when Dick actually did chug.

Then he raised a brow teasingly.

"How many times have you watched me scratch my balls? You don't need to hide a burp from me."

Really, Dick still tried to hide himself and be proper. It bugged Fleck a little. But he was wearing him down slowly. Soon he'd have Dick scratching his ass and farting in front of him like a pro.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:36 am

Once it passed, he raised his own eyebrow at Fleck.

"Would you rather I do it in your face?"

Fleck may be fine doing it all that in front a Dick and he was, to an extent, fine with that (the burping competitions between him and Jay were a little too much). But he wasn't comfortable being so open with Fleck.

He turned away again, the bubbles getting to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:38 am

Fleck pondered it for a moment before shrugging.

"Sharing is caring."

He wasn't exactly dignified with this sort of thing, and it was only fair Dick got his moments of being undignified about it, too.

It wasn't like Dick burping in his face every now and again was going to scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:47 am

The next look Fleck got wasn't all that impressed.

Then, with a shake of his head, he took Fleck's hand and tugged him up. It hit him then he was a little drunker than he anticipated. Not legless or swaying for support, but the buzz was louder and a weight felt lifted.

"Right, I didn't chug that for nothing. Let's go dance."

He hoped it would be a little busier downstairs now that some time had passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pride and Predrinks
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: