Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pride and Predrinks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 am

Fleck laughed.

"Ha! So my luck is limited to getting flags at gay pride, and leaving my sketchbook hostage in the hands of the best things that happened to me. Right, got to remember that."

He gave Dick an affectionate squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:48 am

Dick warmed at Fleck's words and his heart swelled again. The sentiment was returned.

He gave Fleck a look when he was squeezed. It didn't have the effect he intended with the smile on his face.

"I didn't hold it hostage. You left it with me."

Or, at least, that is what he thought. He couldn't remember the tail end of the night. He was dancing with the man he could now proudly call his boyfriend one minute, then he woke up with the sketchbook next to him and a number on his arm the next. For all he knew, he could have held it hostage.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:53 am

"I distinctly remember a ransom call the morning after," Fleck pointed out.

"In fact, I have a witness to that random call. Chai was with me. You held my sketchbook hostage."

Not that he was complaining there. He was glad things had gone down as they had.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:14 am

"It wasn't a ransom call, I mean, how else was I supposed to give it to you?"

He supposed he didn't need to give Fleck's sketchbook back over a drink, insisting on meeting the man that sketched in it. He could have just met him, gave it to him, and they would go their separate ways. He was glad they didn't. 

"Okay, maybe I did hold it a little bit hostage," He admitted after some thought. "All with good cause."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:32 am

"You call that a little bit?"

That was more than a little bit. He totally set up a proper hostage situation for that sketchbook.

He looked around the street, not sure where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:37 am

The square was jam packed with stalls. Some selling food, others crafts, a number of them were spreading awareness on one issue or another. Others were just giving away free tasters. There was a band playing on the other side, attracting a good crowd.

There was also a few men and woman about, handing out leaflets for events later on this evening.

As they were stood looking around, lost, one of the promoters sauteed over to them. He was shorter than Dick, but as twice as broad. Maybe even triple. 

Dick wished he brought his sunglasses, the smile he gave them was blinding. 

"Hey, you boys doing anything tonight?"

Before they could even answer (and escape), he was passing leaflets in both their hands. Dick took one out of politeness and looked it over. It was as rainbow covered, as was everything else, with a bunch of names he didn't recognise. 

"You should defo come down to Pryzm. We have a few drag acts on, some good DJ's, plenty of boys. It is the place to be." He gave them a wink. It looked more like a twitch. "If you show them those leaflets it will gain you half price entry and your first shot on us. And, since I like you guys..."

Dick wasn't entirely sure how he could like them when they hadn't even spoken.

The man held out the tote bag. The contents inside hidden by fabric with a slit in it to allow a hand in.

"Lucky dip."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:46 am

Fleck grinned back at the guy, relaxed and friendly. The opposite of his anti-people boyfriend.

"Ahah, Miss Chaos is on tonight," Fleck crowed as he looked over the leaflet. "She's doing pretty well if she got herself in Prysm. You know what she's doing? If she'd doing that show in the leather number, I'm steering clear."

When the man held out the tote, he stuck his hand in to pick a prize.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am

The man laughed loudly, directing his attention to the more friendly of the two.

"Yeah, she is. She's gonna be star act tonight. And don't worry, I wouldn't be giving out these leaflets if she were." He laughed rather loudly again. "As for the show, I can't tell you what it is going to be. She has a whole new set for tonight. Wanted to debut it at pride."

There were only two things available to pull out: tiny penis lollipops and neon coloured condoms.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 am

"Huh, and she didn't tell us. Bitch." The curse was friendly, affectionate even. It was clear he and Miss Chaos were friends. Quite good ones, even.

He grinned as he pulled out a lollipop, holding it up to his boyfriend. "Something nice and sweet for you."

Dick was going to go bright red, and he was going to love it.

"You have to do your lucky dip."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:32 am

"Well, now you know, thanks to me."

He attempted to wink again.

When Dick realised what Fleck pulled out, his face was a picture. Then turned a predictably bright red one at Fleck's comment. The promotor laughed as he turned his nose up at the penis shaped sweet.

"Yep, you gotta both have a go."

He shook the bag in his direction. With both of them insisting, he tentatively put his hand in and fished out the first thing he grabbed.

It was a packet of sorts. He stared. Then it dawned on him.

It was a condom.

According to the label, a neon green condom.

The man was laughing again and gave them a wave and a wink.

"Have fun, boys, and hope to see you both later at Prysm."

Dick paid him no mind, looking at the packet as if it might combust, not entirely sure what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:36 am

Fleck laughed when Dick blushed, and he almost bust a gut when Dick pulled a condom from the tote. 

He buried his face in his boyfriends hair as he laughed, trying to pull himself together.

When the guy bid them parting, he raised a hand to try not to seem rude, which was difficult to do considering he was still shaking with laughter, but it was the best he could do right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:51 am

"Stop laughing," he groaned as his boyfriend shook and leant on him. But as bright red as he was, and thoroughly embarrassed as he was, he felt the corners of his lips kick up. His boyfriend had a contagious laugh. Especially when it was uncontrollable laughter.

He turned the packet over in his fingers. Extra-small.

"... What should we do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:55 am

"Tuck it in your wallet," he managed with a wheeze.

He snorted a couple more laughs before forcing himself to calm.

"You might get lucky at Prysm later." Another snorted laugh. Then he took a steadying breath.

"Come on, let's see if we can find anything else fun around here."

He began leading Dick over to a stall to get a look at what was happening, holding up his lollipop again. "Don't forget this."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:12 am

"I'm not going to-" He gave Fleck a disgusted look. Or at least, he tried to give Fleck a disgusted look. He was starting to see the humour in it.

Didn't mean he stopped holding the packet like it could combust. It was going in the first bin he found. Not his wallet.

While he was no expert in sizes, he was sure he wasn't extra-small. Or, he hoped he wasn't. How would someone even know?

Maybe it will be something he'll ask Fleck about later. Drunk.

He turned his nose up as the lollipop confronted his face again. 

"You can keep it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:18 am

"You're more of a sweet tooth than I am."

He waggled the lollipop in front of Dick's face one last time before stuffing it into his messenger bag.

He'd give it to Dick later. When he was drunk.

A picture of Dick sucking on that lollipop was going to find the sibling chat, no matter what.

A couple girls approached the two of them. The leader of the group opened her arms and looked to Fleck questioningly, who grinned back at her and moved in for the hug she wanted.

The rest of the girls moved in to receive his hug, as the first girl held out her arms for Dick in the same way she had to Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:32 am

He was glad when the lollipop went out of sight. For now, he slipped the condom in his back pocket to chuck it when he found a bin.

At the appearance of the girls, he stood confused. His more sociable boyfriend knew what to do and gave them a hug. Then the first girl held out her arms to him.

Not wanting to be rude, he gave her a brief, awkward hug. As he pulled away, he gave him one of the many beads that hung around her neck and she went off to find her next victim.

Then he hugged another girl. And another. He was pretty sure he had never hugged so many strangers before.

Once the ordeal was over, he gave Fleck a questioning look, not entirely sure what to make of that. Then his gaze dropped.

"We're matching."

He had beads around his neck, too.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 am

Fleck toyed with the clunky red beads of one of the necklaces now gracing his neck, grinning to himself.

He was glad Dick had decided he did want to come down here. He loved he atmosphere of Pride. Everyone around here was so kind. It was a moment of togetherness for them all. He loved sharing that acceptance and joy with everyone.

"We do. Who will win by the end of the afternoon, though?"

This was a fun challenge. One that he and his friends played often at this event. Who would receive the most hugs, and the most tacky necklaces? There was a cheap sort of pride to be had when you won that game. In the years he'd been going to Pride, he'd won only once, and it was a short lived celebration, but the game was fun.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 am

Dick's interest perked.

"By getting the most stuff?"

His competitive side flared. That useless condom wasn't going anyway just yet.

"Okay, so, what will the winner get? I would also like to take this opportunity to say that I am still owed Hollywood treatment."

There was humour in his tone. He didn't mean it. There were few things he could tease Fleck about and this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:00 am

"I'm building up to it," he replied indignantly. "The timing has to be perfect for the Hollywood vibe."

He pulled Dick close, arms banding around his boyfriend, and head dropping so he could looking down at him. "It's coming, I promise."

His hand smoothed up Dick's back, so he could play idly with the beads of a gold necklace around Dick's neck.

"What do you want to bet for it?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:11 am

Dick looked up at his boyfriend, hands on his waist. The flush that had just gone returned as a light pink. 

He arched back a bit, highly aware of the hand playing with the beads on the back of his neck.

"Well, if I am going to get it I'm not going to bet on it. I was thinking more along the lines of drinks, maybe."

The atmosphere had him wanting one, and it wasn't to soothe his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am

"You want to bet with drinks? You're boring."

There were any number of stakes he could put forwards. He could ask for anything. For any number of depravities. He could demand blowjobs aplenty, or another turn with the ties, or for something that he'd been thinking about but hadn't spoken, or anything. 

And Dick was bargaining alcohol.

Boring.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:38 am

Dick eyebrows pinched together and he pursued the swollen lips.

"I'm not boring." There was a sulking tone in his voice. He didn't want his boyfriend to think of him like that. 

"What would you bet for, then?"

Although, he knew exactly the realms of what Fleck wager would entitle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:43 am

"Mhmm."

When the question was posed to him, he gave a little grin.

"The possibilities are endless. Maybe some more time with the tie. If I win, I get to tie you down, if you win you get to tie me down."

He was starting to get a bit of a one track mind here, and he would be the first to admit that he was guilty of that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 am

Dick doubted those ties could keep him down. Not if he really wanted to get out of them. not only that but he had a track record of not realising his strength. 

Yet curiosity still pipped the thought. He shifted against Fleck. 

And, honestly, he wouldn't mind seeing Fleck tied up again. At all. 

He stayed quiet for a moment as if to mull it over, even though he had already made his decision. 

"Fine. Deal. Anyone with the most stuff by the end gets to tie the other down."

He matched Fleck's beads.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 am

"Deal. Next time, though, you have to make the fun, interesting bet."

He pressed a firm kiss to Dick's lips, but jumped when someone cheered right next to his ear.

A short woman smiled and handed him a small rainbow flag, then skipped off towards the next couple.

Fleck looked down at the flag, perplexed, then up at Dick. "Every time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pride and Predrinks
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: