Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Art Hibernation Ends Now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Dick felt the pressure on his head and saw it more of a press of encouragement to what he was already doing. With not as much room to move, he just became all the more self-conscious of his teeth.

Completely oblivious of what Fleck really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Fleck's next sharp exhalation was more of a sigh.

"Dick." His voice was rumbling, and vibrated against Dick's lips.

He hesitated for a second before speaking. "Please bite me." He wasn't sure how Dick would take to it. Dick had bitten and fed off him a few times before, but it was clear Dick wasn't always happy with feeding from him. 

He didn't want Dick to pull away from him completely.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Dick wasn't so oblivious that he didn't notice the change in demeanour. At the sound of his name, he pulled back, hands resting on his hesitating boyfriend's neck.

At the request, his initial reply was simply an, "oh."

This wasn't the first time Fleck had requested this, and each time Dick had turned him down. In fear of hurting him and not always feeling comfortable with doing it.

It wasn't that Fleck tasted bad, fresh blood always tasted better. It was that feeding was rather intimate, and he hadn't had comfortable or enjoyable experiences in the past.

Intimacy and feeding, inevitably, went hand in hand.

He rubbed his own neck self-consciously, taking a moment before answering.

"Do you really want me to bite you?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:08 pm

"Yes," he answered immediately.

He paused, his tongue running over his lower lip, almost a nervous tick.

"But, if you don't want to, you don't have to." He wanted to make that perfectly clear. He didn't want Dick to do something he felt wholly uncomfortable doing, just because Fleck wanted to do it.

He wanted Dick to enjoy it too. The last thing he wanted was to make Dick uncomfortable with him, with any aspect of their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:28 pm

At the reassurance, he leaned down to kiss Fleck, not needily and greedily, but back at the leisurely and entirely loving pace.

He pulled back and ran his tongue over his teeth, testing the points with the tip.

"Okay," he said, slowly, "we can give it a go. I guess we can if either of us feels uncomfortable or something, we can stop."

His words were less reassurance to Fleck but himself. He cupped his own neck again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 pm

"Always."

His hands came up to Frame Dick's face and he pressed a little kiss to his forehead.

"I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to. Ever." After a beat, he grinned. "Unless it's eating actual food. You gotta do that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Dick couldn't help but smile between Fleck's hands. He stuck his tongue out.

"I keep telling you, I don't need real, actual food."

A hand wondered down from Fleck's neck. He prodded him playfully in the chest.

"Because, technically, you're my actual food."

His smile turned into something uncertain, and his tone was testing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 pm

"If you're going to benefit from our sweet foods, you need to deal with the rest of it, too, Mr. I-dont-need-real-actual-food."

He leaned forwards to steal a kiss, the tip of his tongue flicking over a fang in the process.

"I eat actual food, more than sweets. What if you don't like the taste of me?"

His brows raised questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Dick parted his lips willingly for Fleck, flushing. Then turned even redder at the raised eyebrow.

He turned his eyes away, downcast. Now more embarrassed by what he is going to admit then the hardness between them.

"From what I have tried, I do."

Much more then the bags he's been living off over the past few decades.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:08 pm

"Then you have to admit you like actual food, so therefore I win. You have to eat people food."

He stuck his tongue out teasingly.

He'd totally won this argument, no matter how round about and skewed the logic was.

And he hoped the odd jump in logic would lighten up his tense boyfriend. He didn't like seeing Dick like this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Dick looked up at his boyfriend, then at his stuck out tongue. A small laugh escaped his lips, and he pressed his forehead onto his shoulder.

"That makes no sense, but okay, whatever, you win. This time, at least."

He laughed a little again and kissed a collarbone.

"You're such a... what's the word the kids use? A doofus?"

He kissed his boyfriend on the lips with a smile.

"A doofus, but I love you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 pm

"I am the biggest doofus. Just ask Theresa."

He wasn't even going to argue that one. He was a doofus. He knew that. And he was glad Dick was a little more relaxed.

"I love you, too." THat could never be disputed.

He pecked Dick's lips then leaned down to kiss his throat, and nip at it sharply.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Dick tilted his head back and sucked in a breath. Then he swore softly. That was a not so gentle reminder that he was still hard and rolled his hips along Fleck's thigh eagerly again.

His hands gripped Fleck's shoulders firmly and he tilted his head encouragingly, hoping Fleck would spend a little more time at his own neck. Just the brush of his boyfriend's stubble prickled his skin and sent a shiver down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 pm

He loved hearing Dick swear like that. He was usually so refined. Seeing him fall apart like that was something incredibly satisfying.

He couldn't help but to carry on, almost devouring the sensitive skin of Dick's throat, running his tongue and teeth over it, suck at the skin and nuzzling it.

By the time he would be done the skin would be red with beard burn, and splotched with developing bruises, that sadly wouldn't last too long.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:53 am

"Fu-uck," he groaned again, louder, as Fleck toyed with his skin. He clutched onto his boyfriend, a hand tangling into hair and he rocked his body against him.

A long and soft moan followed when Fleck pulled back. Breathing shallow, he touched his neck with the tips of his fingers. It was warm, sore and a little wet, but fuck that felt amazing.

He moved in for a short but deep kiss. Then trailed his lips lower, the hairs of Fleck's jaw tickled his lips, until he was sucking on his throat.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:58 am

Fleck pressed a little kiss against Dick's fingers, touching the damp marks he'd left on his throat.

He leaned back slightly, so he was leaning against the edge of the bed, and tipped his head back to offer up more of his throat.

His teeth sank into his lower lip and he groaned softly as Dick sucked at the skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:07 am

Dick relished in his more subtler noises. It was music to his ears. Especially when he could make him louder.

He sucked on the skin until a bruise would show and contrast against Fleck's tanned skin, it would be comparable to the bruises forming on his far fairer complexion.

With a final kiss, he leaned back and racked his nails down the length of Fleck's body with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 am

He waited with bated breath and high anticipation for the sharp sting of fangs, eyes still shut, lips parted slightly.

When the sharp sting did come, it certainly wasn't what he expected.

His back arched, pressing his chest and stomach into the nails scratching his skin, and his head dropped back, revealing his marked up throat.

"Shiit!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:22 am

Dick's grin didn't falter. Blue eyes lit up at the beautiful sight he painted.

He took his panting boyfriend for a little while longer, before leaning back in, his hands, flat against Fleck's skin, followed back up the red marks they made.

He gave Fleck a few little butterfly kisses in the hollow of his throat.

"You need to be quiet," he couldn't take the amusement out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:25 am

His eyes cracked open in a little glare.

"Dick, I'm horny and haven't even given myself the saw in over two weeks. It's not that easy."

He knew exactly what would keep him quiet, but he wasn't going to say anything. Dick would have way too much fun gagging him, and he wanted way more than that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:34 am

The glare and grumble didn't deter his grin. Instead, he laughed a little then kissed the tip of his nose.

"Okay, I'll try to be good then."

It wasn't a promise.

He tilted his head to gently leave kisses the other side of Fleck's neck. His fingers wound themselves into the long hair. He hesitated for a moment.

"Do you still want me to bite you?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:36 am

It wasn't a promise, and it was also total bullshit.

Dick didn't know how to be good. He was a little shit, well and truly.

His eyes slid shut again and he enjoyed the gentle kisses to his neck. Dick lips were so soft, and he was so tender.

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:46 am

Dick tugged on Fleck's hair to expose more of his neck. He stalled a bit, pressing as bodily as he could against his boyfriend, chest to chest, and placed a few more tender kisses against his neck.

Holding his boyfriend's head tight with a fistful of hair, he opened his mouth and testingly grazed his fangs against the skin. He took a deep breath in, then a deep breath out.

He pierced his boyfriend's skin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:52 am

Fleck's body was relaxed and pliant under Dick's, trying to assure him that he was more than okay with this.

A shuddering gasp escaped him when fangs grazed his skin, and his muscles twitched.

A quiet noise, a little grunt that was definitely a little more pained than pleasured, sounded from him when the fangs did pierce his skin, but his arms flew up to grip Dick and hold him in place. Fleck was worried that he would pull back if he thought Fleck was hurt in any way.

Fleck didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 am

Dick froze at the pained sound. Eyes wide open, he was going to pull to pull back to check on his boyfriend, but then his arms wrapped around and held him.

He stayed frozen for a little while more, waiting to see if Fleck will push him away or vocalise his discomfort. But he didn't. He just held him close.

Relaxing in his arms, his teeth sunk lower.

Experimentally, he traced his tongue slowly around where flesh met teeth. Still cautious as he waited to see if Fleck would push him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Hibernation Ends Now
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next