Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Art Hibernation Ends Now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 am

"Are you trying to make this as awkward as possible?" He said with a grin. He really didn't mind the constant pressure on his hips.

It was just awkward washing Fleck's hair already with the slight height difference between them. Now it was made even more so with having to wash his hair face to face.

He shuffled them around and grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezing out a more than a generous amount. The last time Fleck washed his hair, he didn't know, but it looked like a while.

"Drop your head down a bit," he asked as he began to massage the shampoo into his scalp.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:43 am

"Yupp."

He wasn't going to deny it. He wanted to make things awkward and just sit here and do nothing but cuddle.

He dropped his head obediently, pressing his forehead to Dick's shoulder, and letting his hair splay over his shoulders. Some of it stuck to Dick's chest.

Fleck let out a low moan as Dick massaged his scalp.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 5:52 am

Dick closed his eyes at Fleck's moan. How could he forget that this was something that he enjoyed?

"That feel good?"

With it turning into a lathering foam, he focussed less on washing and more on message. Pressing down with the tips of his fingers and creating small circles. His thumb at Fleck's temple and his fingers splayed around his head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:06 am

Fleck groaned softly, his shoulder's relaxing more and more as Dick massaged.

That felt incredible.

He loved people playing with his hair, but right now, this was a little slice of heaven. It couldn't get any better than this. It really couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 am

Dick laughed gently.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

He continued "washing" Fleck's hair for another few minutes, enjoying the soft sighs and groans of content coming from his boyfriend's lips. As with all good things, it had to come to an end. He dropped his hands onto Fleck's shoulders.

"Lean back so I can wash it out."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 am

He whined a little.

"Just let me be like this forever."

Dick usually hated to be disturbed when he was laying in bed, basking in the feeling of contented half-awakeness. Right now he was content to lay here like this, and he was quite happy to kick up the same stink Dick always did when he tried to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 am

"Nope. Sorry. I need to condition your hair as well. If I remember correctly, someone gave me a bit of a lecture on it."

He grinned, and lightly pushed on Fleck's shoulder to stop his from leaning so heavily on him and to stand under the hot spray.

He couldn't help but feel like this was payback from when Fleck had to physically drag him out of bed. (Not that he was very successful. He was awake enough and sharp enough to grab onto the metal bars.)
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:31 am

"You're a little gremlin," he groaned, leaning back into the spray when he was pushed.

His hands raised to comb through his hair, getting rid of the majority of the lathered shampoo.

"After this we're going to bed and don't expect to move for at least a day." He was awake and aware enough to give Dick a dirty little grin. He knew just how that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:49 am

He laughed at the less then affectionate pet name (if it could even be called that). He was soon silenced, and if it wasn't for how hot his body already was, his cheeks would have burned red. That dirty little grin with sinful.

Blue eyes turned their attention to some of the foamy lather sliding down Fleck's broad and tanned chest. He drummed his fingers. Bit his lip.

"I wouldn't mind that. Would be nice to be with the real thing instead of my imagination."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:51 am

"Don't go thinking you had a choice."

He leaned forwards for a little kiss. "I was going to hold you hostage if I had to." He would tie Dick to the bed to get a days worth of cuddles from him if he had to.

You couldn't put it past him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:05 am

"Well, you are going to have a very willing hostage."

There wasn't a place he would rather be.

Lifting himself on his toes, he stole another quick kiss from Fleck.

"Now turn around," he gave him a light slap on the thigh, "I need to condition your hair, and it is too long to do that face to face."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:07 am

Fleck's cheeks puffed out in a big pout when his thigh was slapped.

He huffed and sighed and turned around, pouting all the while.

He just wanted to cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 am

"Stop pouting. We can cuddle in a minute."

He didn't spend more time than necessary conditioning Fleck's hair. Using his fingers, he combed it through. Carefully pulling apart any knots he found until he could run his fingers through it uninterrupted.

"There. Done. Now let it sit while I make sure the rest of your body is clean."

He placed a kiss on Fleck's bicep before finding a shower poof and lathered is with shower gel. He took his space back in front of Fleck. The hot water now rained down on his back and soaked his hair - making it hang heavy and show it's true length. It hung past his shoulders.

He rubbed the foamed poof into Fleck's chest in large, circular motions. This was a task he most definitely, definitely, enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:33 am

"A minute's so far away."

He wanted to cuddle now.

He watched Dick begin to clean his chest, feeling a little more content now. He did enjoy Dick gving his body all this attention. He liked the feeling of cool, slim fingers stroking the curve of his stomach, and the dip of his lower back.

He could happily spend all day letting Dick touch his body.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:52 am

Dick gave Fleck his undivided attention. Taking his time scrubbing the muscular body with care. From his chest, down his arms. Over his stomach and the tops of his thighs. He curved his arm around Fleck's body in an embrace. The slick hair pushed aside with one hand and another scrubbed down his back. Then lower.

He tilted his head to press a kiss against Fleck's jaw. Both of his arms were now wrapped around his torso as he just held him.

"You know, it has almost been a year since I first met your family."

Somehow, it felt much, much longer. With how often he was at Fleck's house, he virtually lived here.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:07 am

"Is that all? It feels so much longer."

It felt like they'd been together forever, in the best way possible. They'd clicked so well and shared so much together. How could all of that emotion fit inside a measly year?

He didn't often compare his relationships. Usually, he tried to actively avoid doing so. But his mind did turn to Rafaella in that moment. He had been with her for easily three years, and he hadn't even had a fraction of the emotional contentment in three years that he felt being with Dick for just one.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:14 am

Dick hummed in agreement.

"And we are almost at the two years mark since I took your sketchbook hostage."

He kissed his jaw again.

"That was definitely not my finest hour."

It certainly didn't set the tone for the start of their relationship. That night, the alcohol had left him confident and impulsive. After that, he was an anxious mess. Never in his life did he think he would be this intimately close to someone - both emotionally and physically.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:19 am

"You don't think so?" He thought it was definitely one of his finest hours.

His arms wrapped tightly around Dick. "If you didn't come up to me, fueled by alcohol that night, would we have met?"

He highly doubted it.

He didn't want to think on that possibility too much.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:27 am

Dick tightened his arms around Fleck's waist at the idea of never meeting him. It was a horrible thought.

"Maybe we could have met in a more romantic way? I like to think that no matter what, we would have met. I like to believe in that destiny crap and that God works in mysterious ways. He led me to you."

He kept his face buried in Fleck's neck, embarrassed and uncertain. Religion and his beliefs were not something he brought up often. If, ever.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 am

Fleck wasn't religious. At all. It was a belief that he wore quite plainly, but he never knocked people for their views on religion, or actively disputed their views.

And he didn't do it now.

He just smiled. "It's a nice thought, being destined for someone."

He didn't touch on the religious notes, but the spiritual were something he was happy to talk about.

"How do you think we would have met, if not in that club?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:42 am

Dick, unconsciously, relaxed.

He hummed, and leaned back, finding himself under the spray again as he looked up at his boyfriend.

"Maybe something simple, and normal, like I noticed you dropped some money on the street? I give it back to you. You brought me a coffee to say thanks, and then we end up talking for a few hours and the rest is history."

It didn't sound half as crazy as "I stole his sketchbook only an hour after meeting him".

"Or maybe we could have met in one of those romcoms that I absolutely don't enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 am

"You don't enjoy them. You worship them." He'd never known someone to be so secretly obsessed with romcoms. He didn't get it himself. They were so dull and predictable.

"I think we would have met in an artistic way. I was out and about lfiedrawing, and you noticed me drawing you and came up to ask about it."

They were both so artistically inclined that it made sense that they'd come together through art. Right?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:57 am

Dick stuck his tongue out at Fleck. So what if they were predictable? They were fun.

"Yes. I can see that. Maybe we had drawn each other at different times throughout the day before I went up to speak to you. We sat and chatted about art for a while. Then I got embarrassed seeing myself in your sketchbook. Then got even more embarrassed showing you my sketchbook."

He cupped Fleck's face in his hands.

"You certainly have a face I could draw over and over again."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 am

Flecks face bloomed into a smile under Dick's hands.

He leaned down to nuzzle against him, their noses brushing.

"Yours is a face I've drawn over and over again." Dick was now a regular in his sketchbook and he was quite pleased with that. Every time he drew Dick, he got better at drawing him.

It was nice to flip through his sketchbook and see his partners face smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 am

Dick laughed as their noses brushed together, and turned his head to the side in embarrassment. Then thought better of it. He gave Fleck a simple, lingering kiss instead.

"Come on, let's get you rinsed off."

He took a few steps back, squeezing his eyes shut as the passed under the shower. He opened them again as he parked Fleck under it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Hibernation Ends Now
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next