Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 pm

Dick smiled a leaned up into the kiss, finally getting the love and affection he wanted. But no. Fleck still chose the crusty old book over him.

Now maybe to try a technique he wouldn't have even dared to do not even six months ago.

He shimmed down Fleck's body, leaving little kisses in his wake until he reached his prize. 

Eyes turned up to his boyfriend, he flicked the tip of his tongue hard over the pierced nipple, in a non-stop motion. He had wanted to try this earlier. But he accidentally managed to make his boyfriend come in his pant just by grinding and biting, then he decided to tease him until he was begging.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:17 pm

He knew Dick was plotting something as soon as he moved.

His eyes flickered downwards for a second as he wriggled down his body, but soon returned to the book. Dick could plot.

Fleck's breath hitched at the fist pass of a tongue against his nipple. What the Hell? His nipples were NOT that sensitive.

By the fifth flick of Dick's tongue, he let out a shaky breath and tried to focus on his book again.

He could ignore this.

...Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Dick's lips curled up into a grin against the skin when Fleck's breath hitched.

This was new. 

And payback was a bitch.

He didn't cease or relax the movement with his tongue. Instead, Fleck's shuddering movements spurred him on. He will make him put down that book.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:33 pm

He did give a good go at reading the chocolate cake recipe he had open. He truly, honestly did.

Fuck, why was his nipple so fucking sensitive?

Had the piercing done this? Fuck.

He tried to reread step two for the fifth time, hoping that this time would be the time he could focus on the words rather than that sinful little tongue teasing his nipple into oblivion.

He could feel himself gradually begin to harden, caught between his hip and Dick's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Dick could feel Fleck's cock twitching between them and he wanted to laugh with glee. This was better than he could have hoped.

He loved his surprise.

He gave Fleck's hip a little shove to push him on his back and took the opportunity to divert his attention to the other nipple. For science. 

When he didn't quite get the same delicious reaction, his hand found a place on Fleck's pierced nipple and he gave it a sharp tug.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 pm

He could feel Dick's gleeful mirth as he teased him.

Just what he wanted. His boyfriend way to happy that he was now even more sensitive than usual. He wondered if that sensitivity would stay. He sort of hoped not.

He rolled onto his back obediently, trying hard to read this damned cake recipe.

A small prayer was breathed when his other nipple wasn't quite as sensitive as his pierced one. He didn't know id he'd be able to deal with both nipples now suddenly being super sensitive.

"Fuck. Bastard," he hissed, reflexively half-closing the book as his body jerked and his eyes screwed shut.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 pm

His face split into a grin when that bloody book was closed. He will let Fleck go through it later when he wasn't preening for attention and he had a book of his own in his hand.

"You make it sound like you don't like this."

His other hand moved down between them, and he lightly ran his hand up and down Fleck's hardening cock before promptly ignoring it in favour of concentrating on sucking on the pierced nipple.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:07 pm

He groaned lowly, head tipping backwards as nimble fingers stroked over his cock.

"I don't when I'm try to read a chocolate cake recipe to make for you, you little gremlin."

He was careful as he twisted his upper body, leaning over to set the book on his bedside table.

Dick and his sinful little tongue had won.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Dick did gain a bit of interest when Fleck told him what recipe he was looking at.

Once the book was placed safely down on the table, and he had his boyfriend's full attention, he propped his elbows up on Fleck's and his chin in his hands. Every sensitive part of Fleck was ignored.

"Oh? When are you thinking of trying that out?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:16 pm

"Asshole," he grumbled.

Now Dick wanted to lay around and chat? Why was he dating him again? Why?

"Never," he decided. "I'm never making it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:22 pm

He kicked his legs up in the air in a perfect state of innocence.

"Oh, that's a shame. If you are not making anything for me, you have no need for it. I will give the book back to Giacinto."

He battered his big blue eyes at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:25 pm

"You're such an ass."

He leaned up to press a kiss to Dick's lips, then tipped him off his chest, and pushed him until he was teetering on the edge of the bed.

"Long live the king," he hissed as he pushed Dick just enough to unbalance him and send him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Dick leaned happily into the kiss, not thinking too much as he was rolled to the side.

When the kiss broke there was a brief look of confusion at Fleck's hiss. He yelped when he was tipped off the bed. Then there was a thud.

There came a groan of, "you ass," from the floor.

Was that a reference from something? It sounded familiar. 

He sat back up and gave his boyfriend a little glare. He pounced, fingers digging into Fleck's side.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Fleck laughed at the glare, knowing that he was now in the shit.

He pushed backwards with a loud yelp when Dick launched himself at him, knowing exactly what he was planning.

He shrieked and laughed, wriggling almost violently in place.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Dick let out a little evil crackle himself, hovering over his screaming and writing his boyfriend. 

He was stronger. He was faster. The only thing he wasn't was heavier. But he still managed to destroy his much larger boyfriend in a laughing mess.

He eased up and pinned his boyfriend hands to his chest.

"Is everything okay down there?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 pm

His breathing was laboured and his chest rose and fell so hard that even Dick moved with him.

"Fucking. Peachy," he panted.

He was absolutely fine.

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Dick laughed a leaned down to kiss his poor dishevelled boyfriend. He certainly looked a mess; flushed and panting, dried blood on his neck and cheek, the bruises and red lines still showed.

They must have looked like a right pair. 

He let go of his boyfriend's hands and pressed a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Fleck slumped back, head tipped back.

His boyfriend was nuts. Absolutely crazy.

He loved him so much.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:36 pm

With a smile, he leaned down and kissed Fleck on the lips, slowly.

He rested his whole body on Fleck. He could his boyfriend's half hard cock between them. He rested his hands either side of Fleck's face.

He will be nice.

For now.

He shuffled down his body. Lips leaving a trail of kisses. His finger found his new favourite nipple to play with, rubbing over it with the balls of the piercing either side of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Fleck let out a little hum when Dick kissed him slowly.

His arms slid around Dick's waist, hugging him. His fingers slid up Dick's scored back as the Vampire shimmied down his body.

His eyes slid shut and he moaned quietly as fingers teased at his newly sensitive nipple.

He was loving this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 am

How Fleck was responding was starting to have an effect on him, and he rolled his hips down.

Forget an hour. It had been about twenty minutes. 

He replaced his fingers with his mouth and teased it with his tongue. Playing and flicking it. 

His hand moved further down between their bodies to tease his cock. He could feel his own hand through his boxers. 

It was time for them to go.

He nudged them down and awkwardly kicked them off.

Then he took, both of them, between his hand. He groaned around the nipple, thrusting forward and against Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:12 am

He gave a little sound as Dick's fingers were replaced with his tongue.

God, that felt good. The little tugs of the piercing; the warm, wet feeling. It was sensational.

"Fuck," he breathed out when Dick shimmied off his boxers and curled a hand around both of them.

His hips rocked, thrusting up into DIck's hand.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:31 am

He groaned as the rocked together between his hand. Why hadn't that done this sooner? It felt incredible, rubbing his cock against Fleck's.

His teeth replaced his tongue. Lightly scraped at it. Tugged at it. Bite down at it. The metal clinked against his teeth.

He squeezed his hand down at a thrust up.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:38 am

"Shitfuck," he gasped.

His back arched, pressing his nipple into Dick's mouth as it was teased and tortured, and thrusting up into his boyfriend's hand.

"I'm still not gonna-" He wasn't going to last too long this time either. Especially not with his boyfriend's cock rubbing against his like this.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 am

He had half the mind to keep going. This was a nice stroke to his ego.

But he stopped and relinquished his hold on their cocks and the tortured nipple. 

He dragged his eyes down the tanned and muscled body, biting his lip. A grin took hold of his lips.

He smacked Fleck's thigh.

"Roll over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next