Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:05 am

He laid there for a moment, recovering from how fucking intense that was.

With a grunt, he rolled over so he was laying on top of Dick. "I am fucking perfect." Each word was punctuated with a kiss to Dick's face.

He settled himself more comfortably, ignoring the feeling of his cum squelching between them, and kissed Dick long and slow and languid, just to feel Dick's lips and tongue against his own.

"You, though, are evil. So cruel. I cannot wait for the next time. At this rate, though, we probably do need to get proper cuffs. Ties aren't the best."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:23 am

The coil of nerves relaxed when his boyfriend's weight was on top of him, and a few kisses were pressed to his face, even if Fleck did sound a tad passive aggressive.

Dick closed his eyes and groaned into the kiss, enjoying the calmness of it. His hips slowly rolled up.

In his worry, he had ignored his own erection in favour of ensuring his boyfriend was alright. He was alright, just tired and on an orgasmic high.

Blue eyes turned up at the metal frame. A blush went down to his chest.

"I guess." It was definitely not a no.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:25 am

"You can be the first one to test them out."

He was definitely tying Dick up and torturing him for that. Their relationship would be a constant quest for revenge, and he was okay with that.

Fleck dropped a kiss to his boyfriend's nose, then nuzzled it affectionately.

"You drive me crazy but I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:46 am

Dick turned a shade redder at that offer. A mix of nerves and excitement fluttered inside him at even the thought of it. His still hard cock twitched. He didn't turn it down.

A grin crossed his face and his nose scrunched up. "That's the plan. To drive you absolutely crazy."

He lifted his head and gave Fleck a couple of fond kisses.

"I love you too, Fleck." Both arms were wrapped around his neck. "Honestly, with every fibre in my body, I love you, so, so much."

He kissed Fleck again, long and tender. It spoke even more than his words could.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:51 am

"You're succeeding."

Dick was driving him insane, bit by bit, and Fleck was just welcoming the madness.

He enjoyed the tender kiss for as long as he possibly could before he had to pull back to breathe.

Then he rolled onto his side and buried his face into the pillow, keeping his arms wrapped tight around Dick.

Now he just wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:04 am

The warm smile stayed on his face. Then it slowly dropped. Was his boyfriend really going to go to sleep?

He was still very much awake. Worst of all; hard and horny.

He nudged him.

"Uh, Fleck? I'm, uh, you know still..."

All that teasing he had done to Fleck and he was still too embarrassed to admit he was hard.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:09 am

He tilted his head enough to crack an eye open and look up at his boyfriend.

"You tire me out like that and still want more?"

He honestly did just want to sleep. Even with his own cum smeared over his skin, and a film of sweat coating him. He was so tired.

He reached out, though, and his hand found Dick's cock. His pace was more languid than anything else as he stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:39 am

Dick let out a tiny little huff.

Was that a crime?

His mood quickly sweetened when his boyfriend's hand grasped him. It was a slow pace. A pace he honestly didn't mind. He closed his eyes and met each lazy stroke with a thrust.

A hand tightened on a shoulder. His breathing quickened. A couple of moans spilt past his lips. His body tensed, and then he groaned, rather quietly in comparison to the last two earth-shattering orgasms this room had seen.

He sighed in content and rolled into his boyfriend, lightly kissing any skin his lips found.

"See? Wasn't too hard," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Now, Fleck would have been content to cuddle together and fall asleep, and just deal with the mess between them later when they were awake again.

He would have been happy to do that.

Until Dick spoke.

His hand skimmed upwards, purposefully passing over their combined cum, then he pressed his hand against Dick's cheek, pushing his head away playfully.

"Your humour is getting worse." Unintentional puns were the worst.

He knew the damp mess now on Dick's face would mean they'd have to get up and clean themselves down, but he just couldn't bring himself to leave that pun unpunished.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:01 am

Dick yelled as his face was pushed away. The cum was slick, cold and made a squelching noise between Fleck's hand and his cheek. Oh God, it felt awful.

Right there and then, he learnt there was a big difference between being cummed on/cumming one someone, and just having it slapped in your face post-romp. One was hot. The other was outright gross.

Dick turned to his glare at his boyfriend. Then pounced.

With Fleck's wrist captured in his hand, he made him drag it over his own face in sweet, sweet revenge. He didn't let go after. He wasn't about to start an all-out war.

But revenge was sweet.

"Ugh, you're so gross. I actually feel like a gremlin now."

At least a minute ago, he felt gross but content and was in a post-orgasm haze. He was happy to sleep like that.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:05 am

Fleck cackled when Dick froze up, and didn't stop, even as he was pounced on and made to smear the cooled cum over his own cheek.

If Dick thought he'd be grossed out by that, then he didn't know him that well at all.

Still laughing, so much now that a tear was coming to his eye, he hugged Dick close.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:24 am

"Stop laughing and be grossed out with me."

Dick continued rubbing Fleck's own hand into his laughing face, fighting back his own grin.

In the end, as always, he ended up laughing.

He slumped into his boyfriend, relinquishing the hand in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:29 am

He laughed good and hard, holding Dick tight when his arm was released.

"Oh, I love you." He pressed kisses to Dick's forehead and temple, then nuzzled closer.

He loved him so much.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:37 am

His arms snaked around Fleck's neck. There was still the flutter of warmth whenever Fleck said those three little words.

"I love you, too."

He pressed a kiss against Fleck's chest.

"I think I will love you even more if you shower with me right now."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:05 am

"I'm happy without that extra love," he replied with a grin.

He relaxed, keeping Dick close to him.

"Time to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:27 am

"Not like this."

There was no way he could sleep like this now. He felt grotty. So were Fleck and the bedsheets.

Both needed cleaning.

He squirmed his way out of Fleck's arms then threw on some old clothes.

"Right. We are going to have a shower," he announced.

For the first time in their relationship, he leaned over and scooped up his much larger boyfriend. Bridal style.

It was a little awkward since Fleck wasn't exactly small, but the weight didn't bother him in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:31 am

Fleck groaned, throwing an arm over his face.

He totally agreed with Dick. He was covered in drying cum and blood, and it was beyond uncomfortable. He wanted a nice hot shower.

But he liked annoying Dick way more than being clean.

Fleck yelped when he was dragged upwards, arms shooting up to wrap around Dick. "Fuck!"

He hadn't expected this, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:38 am

Dick beamed at his boyfriend.

He still had to lean back, since gravity outwon the strength competition. But he wasn't struggling like someone of his stature could. Hell, he wasn't even sure if someone of his stature could pick up Fleck like that.

"What's wrong? Worried I'm going to drop you?"

He let Fleck slip out of his grip, just a bit.

Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:47 am

He clung tighter to Dick.

"I wasn't until then!" Dick would probably drop him just to laugh at him now he knew he was wary of it.

"Let's go for that shower then."

He felt grotty as fuck, and Dick had clearly won that argument.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 am

Dick laughed and kissed his boyfriend's bicep. He will play nice.

"You okay going out like this? Not that has ever stopped out before..."

He made his way over to the door, waiting for Fleck to open it. As soon as it was, he skittered back. Something had swiped at his feet then darted into the room. Solla.

"That bloody cat," he hissed.

He had almost dropped Fleck for real that time.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:04 am

"No one's in. We're fine."

Though if someone had come home, they'd probably heard some very interesting things, and he didn't know if he could explain away all the blood smeared over his body.

He opened the door when they came up to it, and clung to Dick when the vampire jumped.

He huffed. "Should have expected it. Solla's always waiting to pounce."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 am

"Yet, I never do," he muttered.

He had always been jumpy.

Even with Fleck's reassurance, he hadn't taken his time walking to the shower room. He popped the door open with his hip and closed the door with his foot.

"So, how does it feel to be the one carried for a change?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:20 am

Fleck thought Dick's jumpiness was cute.

"Weird." He thought it was very weird being carried around like this. Not that he was complaining much.

As long as Dick didn't knock his head on anything.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:52 am

Dick made a little noise of agreement. It was weird. He doesn't think he held anyone bridal style before. Especially not someone twice the almost size of him.

With one final kiss to his bicep, he let his boyfriend down. Nicley. Like the good boyfriend he was, he didn't just drop him.

He slung his own clothes off and jumped into the shower. He let out a noise of pure bliss when the water washed over him and took away the scum.

Blue eyes turned to Fleck. Then down to his neck where there were two sets of bite wounds.

"Do you want me to heal you again at all?"

He wasn't quite sure how Fleck planned to explain those.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:56 am

"Hot water," he reminded his boyfriend as he started the shower.

If Dick was in charge, they'd only shower in ice water. Fleck was not down for that.

"Yeah, it'd probably be a good idea." He was almost reluctant. He liked the idea of having Dick's bitemarks on him. It was like the Vampire version of a hickey.

But he couldn't explain them away to his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next