Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:07 pm

He let himself be drawn in, so they were almost chest to chest with just his hand between them. A shiver ran down his spine when his lip was nipped.

He continued his gentle playing with the nipple piercing, rubbing his thumb over it, drinking in Fleck's slight shudders. 

Until he tugged at it sharply again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 pm

The second sharp tug drew a whimper from Fleck. A real, loud and desperate whimper.

He leaned into the cruel-teasing hand again, eyes squeezed shut, and a curse on his lips.

Best decision ever.

Best. Decision. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Dick had pulled away from the kiss just enough to see the reaction play across Fleck's face. He wasn't disappointed. Fleck's reaction was just as hard, loud, and he swore.

Chewing on his lips, touching Fleck lightly again, he dragged his hand across Fleck's face, the short, stiff hair tickled his palm. Cupping his jaw, he traced his thumb across the seam of Fleck's lip before pressing down.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 pm

His eyes flickered open when Dick let up on his nipple. When his eyes met Dick's, he gave an encouraging little smile.

Fleck's eyes closed again when Dick's thumb traced his lips, and they parted he felt the firm pressure of it pressing down on his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:28 pm

Dick slipped his thumb in as Fleck parted his lip for him. He could feel his bottom set of teeth scrape across the skin. The ball of his tongue piercing. 

Sliding his thumb out, he traced Fleck's lip again, leaving it glistening. He licked his own lips. In the moment of stillness, he tugged on the piercing with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:41 pm

He sucked on the thumb as it pushed onto his mouth, running his tongue over it.

His breath came out shaky when Dick ran his went tongue over his lip, and he followed the movement with his own tongue unconsciously.

Then he felt the sharp tug again and grunted, biting the inside of his lower lip.

"Dick."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Dick hummed and leaned in to press a kiss to Fleck's lips.

"What is it?"

His lips were still curled teasingly. He knew exactly what was wrong. Or rather, what wasn't wrong.

He flicked the nipple.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:54 pm

"You know exactly what, you little gremlin."

He shifted, pushing Dick so he was laying on the bed and hunkered over him, leaning his weight on his elbows.

He pressed down into a firm kiss, pushing Dick's head back against the mattress as he kissed him long and hard, taking his time, until he had to pull back and breathe.

A small string of saliva connected them, but broke when Fleck grinned.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Dick laughed as he was pushed back, then was quickly silenced when Fleck kissed him. Hard.

He groaned and arched into Fleck. His hands resting on his shoulder blades, holding him down, keeping him close.

When Fleck pulled back, he licked his lips and he returned the grin. His face was hot. 

He leaned up to capture Fleck's lips in a softer kiss, smiling into it. Then ripped his fingers down his back, leaving red - but not bloodied - lines.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Fleck dropped back into the softer kiss happily.

He was in the process of sucking gently on Dick's lower lip when the little demon raked nails down his back.

He jerked, reflectively biting down on Dick's lower lip. The lip split under his teeth.

"Shit. Shit, sorry."

He reached up to touch just beneath his split lip, looking a little guilty.

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:28 pm

Dick expected to look up in glee as Fleck would jerk under his nails.

He didn't expect to jerk himself.

"Fuck," he swore in English, his head falling back in surprise, and his fingers dragged lower than he intended, down to Fleck's hips. 

Tasting the smallest hint of blood, his tongue traced where his lip had been split.

"It's fine," he promised.

He tilted his head forward to kiss the tip of Fleck's finger. Then in a moment of impulse, he tilted even further forward to take just the tip in before his head fell back on the bed.

"It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Fleck smiled down at his boyfriend when he was assured.

Then he arched a brow. "That was totally karma, because you're a cruel little gremlin."

He dipped down, pressing a loud, smacking kiss to Dick's nose, then to his cheek, and neck, shuffling down the bed slightly.

He tugged the front of Dick's shirt up and pressed a kiss to the dip of his navel.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:42 pm

"Worth it," he said, nose wrinkling as Fleck left a kiss on it.

A soft, happy sigh left him when Fleck kissed his cheek and neck. Then the tone changed when Fleck shuffled down.

The muscles jumped under Fleck's lips. He could feel Fleck's beard tickle and scratch at his skin, causing his lips to curl up. He wasn't entirely sure if he was ever going to get over that beard.

He knotted his fingers back in his hair, while another rested on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Dick was way too pleased with being a gremlin now. He needed a new insult.

But he could deliberate over that later. Right now he had far more pressing things to deal with.

Like leaving a mass of dark marks on his boyfriend's stomach and hips.

He worked diligently, kissing, sucking and biting at his navel, and the parts of his hips that weren't covered by his pants, until they were bright with bruising marks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Dick closed his eyes, the smile on his lips faded in favour of parting for a soft moan. They became louder, more harsh, with each new bruise that bloomed on his skin. A few swears groaned alongside his boyfriend's name. He squirmed under Fleck when he found a particularly sensitive spot, and chewed on his lip, reopening the split.

Fingers tight in Fleck's hair, he finally propped himself on his elbows, to look down at himself and his boyfriend. He was panting, with a flush hot across his skin.

"Fuck."

He dragged Fleck up for a long and heated kiss, biting down a little too harshly on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Fleck grumbled when he was dragged up for a kiss. He was getting into leaving all those marks. He didn't want to stop.

He hissed when his lip was bitten, but pressed forwards into the kiss even harder.

He pulled away, bringing his lips to Dick's ear. "Gotta be a bit more quiet. There are people around." There were people home today, so they couldn't be as loud as they liked. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Ironically, the words murmured in his ear made him groan.

He pressed a short, desperate kiss to Fleck's lips.

"You should have thought about that before surprising me with this."

He pulled on the nipple piercing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:11 pm

His stomach clenched and he gave a quiet sound when his piercing was tugged again.

"Next time I get a hot piercing, I'll keep it to myself then."

He knew Dick definitely didn't want that. He didn't want that.

"Now." He pressed a kiss to Dick's cheek. "I'm going back down South. Remember to be quiet."

He didn't preamble when he dipped downwards again, unbuttoning Dick's pants and tugging them down. For now he left Dick's boxers in place, descending on his tattoo-free thigh to begin the process of marking up his skin anew.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Dick let out a small, but playful whine. He didn't want that.

But he did like the promise of Fleck getting more.

Dick stayed leaning on on his elbows and lifted his hips to let him remove his trousers. The hard line of his cock clear under his underwear.

Head falling back, exposing his throat, and bit his lip to muffle the noise as Fleck began to mark up his thigh. The heel of his foot pressed down into Fleck's back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:26 am

Fleck took his time sucking and marking up Dick's pale thigh. Dick's skin was beginning to look like a checkerboard of red and purple marks, scraped and red with beard burn.

He switched thighs. He knew he wouldn't be able to see most of these marks, with the tattoo on his skin, but that wouldn't stop him.

His eyes flickered upwards, to gauge Dick's reaction as he sucked particularly hard on a patch of inked skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:03 am

His head fell forward and he watched Fleck suck and bite at his thigh. He held his lip between his teeth, chewing it and holding back his moans. 

Their eyes met and his breath stuttered. He tilted his head back, the hot flush spreading down to his chest and his groan wasn't held back with a swear. His hips lifted and writhed as Fleck sucked harder on his inked skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 am

"Shhh," he murmured against bruised skin, the sound shaking with a quiet chuckle.

"Quiet," he reminded him, then traced a thick black line on the tattoo.

His teeth nipped at skin again, making another red mark bloom between the bold black lines.

"Or you'll have to be gagged."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:24 am

At the suggestion, he swore and his back hit the bed again, his fingers gripping the bed sheet.

Then he shot up and swore again. Less out of pleasure and more out of surprise. On his chest, Solla clung to his shirt.

"Honestly?!" He said, exasperate.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:27 am

Fleck's eyes dipped back down when he sucked at Dick's thigh again, but they shot up when Dick shot upwards and cursed.

The sudden movement had Solla dropping down onto his face, and he jerked back, yelping as he fell off the edge of the bed and landed hard on the floor.

He sat in stunned silence for a moment, the burst into rumbling laughter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:37 am

Dick watched as Fleck fell to the floor with a thump and Solla skitter off who knows where. Then down at his ruined shirt and back up at his now laughing boyfriend.

He couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter himself.

He leaned over the edge.

"You okay down there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next