Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Body shots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 8:58 am

Angela strode confidently past the bikers stood outside the Irish pub in town, her insanely high heels clicking against the concrete.

She pulled open the door and stepped inside, eyes sweeping the pub as she strode up to the bar.

When she reached the bar, she readjusted the denim battle jacket she wore so it sit more comfortably on her shoulders, and glanced around the place again, this time looking for Adrian.

"Thank you, darling," she purred as a whiskey glass was set down in front of her. Her hand slid into the neckline of her bright red croptop, and she held up a five euro note retrieved from her bra to Patch.

He waved her off, and she leaned against the bar, sipping her drink.

She honestly looked a little dressed up for the relaxed atmosphere of an Irish pub, but she didn't give two shits. She looked like a knockout, and she felt like a knockout, and that was all that mattered.

Her heels were tall, her skinny jeans were sinfully tight, her stomach was flat today, and her tits looked fucking gorgeous in a new lacy black bra that peeked out of the top of a short strappy croptop. A leather cage bra also gave a nice addition to the outfit, curling around her delicate throat, and dipping down between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:32 am

It was a job that made him late. Of course, it was. It was always a fucking job.

He had to wonder if it was too late to change careers - if that was what he could call it.

He had debated on going straight to the pub, but his shirt had sweat patches and blood stains.

It was a particularly nasty job. One that gave him that rush of adrenaline. It had been a while since he had one of those. He wouldn't have been so pissed about it if it hadn't had taken him longer then expected.

So he went to his. Shower. For some ungodly reason, shaved. Then threw on some semi-decent clothes; black jeans and a red shirt.

Without care, he kicked on his flipflops and leisurely made his way out of the door at ten.

Honestly, he was impressed he had made it out of the door at that time.

Then it was another ten minutes to the pub.

It was the usual crowd in there, with a few British and Irish tourists. But he picked out the angel-faced, devil mouthed woman instantly.

Fuck. He really didn't appreciate how hot she was. Now he had a good eight hours of sleep in him, even if he had been running around like a fucking idiot all day, he could certainly appreciate her.

"Surprised you are still waiting around," he said as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 9:39 am

Angela was chatting happily with Aodh when Adrian showed up.

Her green eyes ran over him appreciatively slowly. Damn, did he look good cleaned up without those bags under his eyes.

"With abs like those, you get a full twenty minutes leeway, gorgeous, and you're only..." Her hand slipped into her bra and she pulled out her phone, checking the time on it. "Fifteen minutes into that."

She waved off Aodh without another word and picked up her whiskey. After a hearty sip, she licked her lips.

"Red suits you, Abs."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:02 am

He leaned against the bar and ordered two more whiskeys on tab. Plus hers.

Like the fucking gentleman.

His Ma would be proud.

"Can say the same to you, too, sweetheart. Do you want me to say some fucking gag-inducing line about how it suits your eyes?"

His Ma would weep.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 am

Angela stuck her tongue out and gagged. "Please fucking don't. They only suit if you're thinking of Christmas." Red and green was such an iconic combination that you couldn't escape the Christmas vibe if you wore those colours together.

She was just glad that the green of her eyes was weak enough that isn't wasn't so in your face. She could get away with the red.

She set down her empty glass and her eyes ran over him again, quite purposefully eye-fucking him. "You should wear tighter clothes, Abs. You're depriving the thirsty population of some serious opportunities."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 am

She was eye fucking him. Good. He fucking shaved for this shit.

"They can remain fucking thirsty."

He knocked his drink back. It burned and he clenched his jaw. He would have rather had a beer or cider, but he refused to have a soft drink while this bitch who was half his size was knocking back spirits.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:13 pm

"As long as I get to quench my thirst, all is right with the world."

As long as she got her fill of ab-licking toniggt she could deal with his sad lack of form-fitting clothes.

She reached out for the second glass of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:55 am

"We'll fucking see."

He grinned easily down at her.

Was this a date? Would he sleep with her? Who fucking knows.

But it was nice to speak to her without her shoving needles.

"You haven't seen much action then?"

Not that he was one to judge.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 am

"The promise was of body shots, if I remember right. You have to let me lick salt of your abs."

She would quite happily kick up a fuss if he didn't let her do a body shot off him. She'd been looking forward to this since he had walked his fine ass out of the Black Dragon yesterday morning.

"Not with abs as nice as yours, gorgeous."

Her hand found his stomach, fingers splaying out so she could enjoy the feeling of said muscles under them.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:45 am

His muscles clenched, and his lips quirked.

"You're fucking obsessed."

He took a sip of his drink.

"Let me finish this and I can pay you with letting you fucking lick salt off them."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 am

"Is it that obvious?" Her fingers slid downwards, and she tugged on the button of his jeans playfully, before settling down against the bar again.

She had a very big appreciation for abs. They were just so nice. Who didn't want a partner with washboard abs? There was nothing better than feeling such well-defined muscles tense and flex under your hands, or your tongue, or against your own stomach.

Nothing.

"Wunderbar," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:32 am

Mismatched eyes flicked down when her hand flicked across the button of his jeans. They landed on her tits.

Fuck.

They were some nice tits.

And fuck it, why couldn't he ogle? This was the second time she had groped his abs.

He knocked the glass back, then jumped up on the bar.

"Shot of tequila. Don't worry about the glass."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 7:41 am

She caught him ogling the second his eyes landed on her tits, and her only reaction was to push her shoulders back slightly, pushing her tits out more.

THis bra had cost an arm and a leg, but the way it made her tits look was worth every penny. She wanted people to see how gorgeous they were. 

The fact that Adrian - Hunky McAbs himself - was staring at them made the situation all the better. She hoped he enjoyed the way the leather straps of her cage bra framed them and pressed between the minimal cleavage, and the little flash of pretty lace that showed above her crop top.

Half the bar wooped and hollered at the order. Body shots were always a phenomenon here.

Angela drained her own whiskey as Adrian's shirt was lifted up, way above his belly button, and tequila was poured into the dip. He was kitted out with a lemon, and a salt shaker was set down at his hip.

She paused for a moment to admire him lying like that before her pale green eyes sought out his freaky-ass gaze. "Ready for me, gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:02 am

Adrian drummed his fingers on the table.

He was acutely aware of the cool substance in the dip of his stomach. Some had overspilled and drizzled down his side.

"Chunder on me and I will fucking piss off, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:16 am

"Sweet boy, it's going to take me far more than four shots of whiskey and a shot of tequila to chunder on you."

She licked her lips as she leaned over him. Her eyes almost glowed with mischief as she leaned down to press a kiss to the skin just above the button of his jeans. Her tongue ran slowly up towards his navel, stopping just before she would be able to taste tequila.

Then she pulled back to pour the salt on the patch of damp skin she'd just licked.

Salt poured, Adrian was ready to go.

Angela took a long moment to admire him.

Holy fuck, he looked sinfully hot. How the fuck had she scored a date with this one?

She licked her deep red lips slowly as she leaned over again, hands resting firmly on his upper abs.

Her tongue first trailed up the drizzling of tequila that had spilled over, cleaning that up. Then she started on the shot.

The salt was coarse against her tongue, and his navel so fine. She slurped up the tequila, dipping her tongue into his bellybutton after, then pushed up so she was sitting on the bar besides his hip, hands planted on either side of his hip. Her hands slid up the bar as she hunkered down over him. Her teeth sank into the flesh of the lemon, and her lips brushed his oh-so-lightly.

Instead of pulling away with the lemon between her teeth, she stayed there, sucking it as it stayed between Adrian's.

Around them the bar hollered and whistled.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:25 am

With his arms crossed behind his head, he watched her, tension in his body as he waited for her to take the shot.

He saw her tongue peak past her he knew he was in for it.
Fuck-ing in for it.

Then he was salted like some fucking meat. Angela looked at him like a fucking piece of meat. She was hungry.

His stomach tensed when she dragged her tongue across his body again and he clenched his fists. Then she took the shot.

She didn't knock it back like they did with their whiskeys. She was taking her sweet fucking time.

He was glad she couldn't see her face. His eyes were squeezed shut and it was a struggle to keep still. It was a strange fucking sensation. It sent a spark down below and, fuck, it tickled a bit.

His eyes opened and he was greeted with a fantastic view of her tits. Then her eyes as she bit the lemon.

His lips quirked up as the bar hollered and cheered. Then he turned and spat out the lemon.

"Satisfied with your payment?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 am

"I could go for two or three more," she answered honestly.

She could spend all night licking salt and alcohol off his body, and still never be satisfied. But for the payment they'd flirted over yesterday, she was satisfied.

"Your turn."

She wanted his tongue running over her body now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:01 am

Adrian raised his eyebrow.

His turn?

Fuck yes.

He patted her hip.

"Get off then, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 am

She licked her lips, cleaning them of the last salt of the salt and tequila as she slipped off the bar, landing surprisingly lightly on the tall heels she wore.

When Adrian had slipped off the bar, she jumped back up, sitting on the edge, with her knees pressed together, legs curled delicately against the bar, and hands gripping the edge.

"How do you want me, Abs? Shame there's so many people here, or I'd suggest we try it the Japanese way."

She bit her lip, leering at him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 5:55 am

He snorted.

"Maybe some other time, sweetheart."

There was more hollering and jeering. Less from the woman, more from the men.

He patted the bar, indicating for her to lie down.

Angela was kitted out almost the same as he was. The salt shaker was beside her hip. A shot of tequila in the dip of her stomach. The only difference was the slice of lime sat between her tits.

With her laid down in front of him, he took note of her tattoos peeking out from her clothes. Last time he saw her, he couldn't see any tattoos. Or maybe she did show them off. Fuck knows. He was coffee fueled and sleep deprived that day, enough to ask her out on a date.

He leaned down and flicked a pierced tongue, just below her crop top. The wet trail was salted, before flicking his tongue over it.

Then he took the shot.

The tequila burned his mouth and throat, taking it from this angle. It wasn't as easy as knocking it back. Still, he didn't waste a drop - he was fucking paying for this. He sucked on the skin, leaving a red circle around it.

He wasted no time biting the lime wedged into her cleavage. It neutralised the taste of the alcohol - it was almost sweet. But in a good way. Not in the fucking heap of sugar in a coffee kind of way.

He spat the lime out and on a dizzying, shot fueled impulsiveness, he licked the juice of the lime that remained on her tits.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:20 am

She swung around to lay down when he patted the bar, looking almost like a model posing for a photoshoot. Her good genes - that led to her sister actually becoming a model - helped there.

She laid patiently still while the tequila was poured into the pierced dip of her belly button. The way she breathed now, upwards instead of outwards, had her chest moving up and down quite noticeably. Especially with the lime sat atop the leather strap between them.

Her stomach dipped in a little twitch when his hot, wet tongue lapped over the skin just below her moth tattoo. The movement caused the alcohol in the dip of her belly to slosh and drips of it to roll down over her stomach and side.

Shit, it had clearly been a hot minute since she'd had any action if a tongue against her stomach had her shifting.

Fuck.

She did manage to sit still as he salted the wet patch of skin, and started off the shot.

Her eyes slid shut and she enjoyed the feel of his lips on her navel. Her stomach clenched again when he sucked on the skin, leaving a little patch of red.

Her breath hitched, body going still as he pretty much buried his face into her tits, mentally hoping that he didn't just feel a load of padding.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 am

Lime juice replaced with a thin coat of saliva, he pulled back. Some idiot patted him on the back. Twat.

He took a step back to let her hop off the bar.

"Is that fucking payment finally fully settled?" There was an amused quirk of his lips.

He didn't mind either of those payments. At all. The opposite, in fact.

Plus he had gained a whole new appreciation for this fowl-mouth woman laying on the bar.

Maybe he should make more room for ab licking action in his tiring life.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:41 am

"Yes, I'd say it is."

Her hip shot out to bump his as she moved, strutting over towards an open table.

"Now you can get me a drink as your date. I'll have a double whiskey over ice."

Her mirthful green eyes turned to look back at him over her tattooed shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:49 am

"I just got you a fucking drink."

But he obliged and brought her another on the tab.

Sick of shots, he finally brought himself some pisswater; beer. What could he say? He liked the fucking taste of a good, cold beer. So sue him.

"So," he began as he sat down at her chosen table, "you will be glad to know you took my fucking body shot virginity. Both ways."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:54 am

"That was part of the repayment."

He didn't think he was going to get off on the charge of just a singular body shot? Oh no, that glass of whiskey was on him, too.

Now he was just going to be a fucking gentleman and buy her drinks. 

She reached for the whiskey that he set down on the table, but her eyes flickered up and a wide grin spread across her bright red lips. Her tongue ran over her teeth slowly, appreciatively.

"I am very glad to know I took your virginity, gorgeous. I can't say the same for you. I guess I'm just a dirty girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Body shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Body shots
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next