Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 am

Dick's heart stuttered. Heat flooded his face from the pure tenderness from Fleck.

A small, shy smile curved his lips.

"I love you."

For a moment, everything felt new again. He was lying on the beach and they kissed for the first time - soft and chaste.

Eyes not breaking his hold on Fleck's, he tilted his head to the side to kiss the pad of Fleck's thumb.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:32 am

Shy smile. Even now Dick was shy and flustered when he told him he loved him. After two years of being together.

He withdrew his thumb after it had been kissed and leaned down to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:51 am

Flustered, but relaxed, he welcomed the kiss once again. The languidness of it he enjoyed. He always liked slower, more teasing movements.

Although faster, harsher movements didn't come without its benefits.

Lazily, he began to grind his hips up against Fleck's, squeezing him between his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 am

He pulled away from the deep kiss, softening the loss with a few quick pecks.

"We shouldn't," he murmured. They shouldn't really get into anything too heavy right now. Family was there, and already while they'd been back, he'd heard Chai wander past his room twice.

Making out with their usual...enthusiasm would not bode well.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:11 am

"We just did, you know, in the changing rooms where anyone could walk in, but we won't in a locked room?"

He let Fleck go... Sort of.

His hands fell to his shoulders, but his legs wrapped loosely around his waist. He rolled his hips purposefully again.

"You did say we need to practice at being sneaky."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 am

"They were strangers."

His hips jerked slightly when Dick's rolled against him, and pleasure spiked inside of him.

Little shit.

"Do you really want to look Chai in the face knowing she heard us have sex?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:30 am

Dick bit his lip and grinned when he elected a response. It slowly vanished at Fleck's reasoning.

He contemplated when Fleck said. It was honestly the very last thing he wanted. Having to walk past her in shame the few times he had was more than enough.

But right now, his arousal was outweighing his anxiety.

With ease, he pushed up and flipped them so he was looking back down at Fleck.

"Sneaky," he said in a hushed tone, echoing Fleck from earlier.

He leaned down and peppered a few kisses on Fleck's neck, stubble rubbing against his cheekbone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:33 am

Fleck grunted quietly when he was pushed over onto his back. His hair splayed out around him.

His head tipped back to allow Dick more access to his throat.

Already his breathing was picking up, and a far more noticeable reaction was occurring against Dick's hip.

"Sneaky," he repeated in a breath.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:56 am

Small, tiny kisses were replaced with open mouth kisses when Fleck tilted his neck back.

He hummed. It seemed to be the word of the day.

His body was slightly arched over the larger man and he continued to roll his hips, his arousal grinding against Fleck's with layers of clothes between them. His underwear and sweatpants did little to stifle the obvious hard line.

Pushing himself up and leaning back, his eyes roamed over Fleck's body. He was still wearing the ridiculously tight shirt. It had ridden up to show off a good inch of skin.

With something close to an amused smile, he rested his hand on Fleck's chest and circled his finger over the pierced nipple that poked through the shirt.

"You're going to rip the shirt," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 9:59 am

His hips rolled to meet Dick's every thrust, content to get lost in the pleasure.

His eyes flickered open, though, when Dick spoke.

Fleck's lips kicked up into a half smirk.

"Best take it off, then, huh?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:14 am

The pink on his cheeks turned a shade darker at the blush.

"You should," he said, slowly leaning back to give him room, watching. Leering.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:18 am

Fleck's back arched at the leer, and he slowly peeled back the shirt, revealing inch after inch of his tanned flesh.

When he was free of his shirt, he tossed it aside and laid flat again.

"Enough of a show for you?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 10:36 am

A pleased sound resonated from his throat as an answer.

His hands firmly and slowly moved up the tanned torso and back down all the way to where skin vanished under the band of his jeans. He rocked his hips slowly as he did so.

Lingering where fabric met skin, his thumb felt the short strands of hair that led up to his belly button.

He turned his attention up from Fleck's torso to meet dark eyes. His own were dilated.

"Take off mine."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 pm

His hands slid up Dick's thighs, and rested on his hips, thumbs pushing up under his shirt, so he could rub small circles into his skin.

Fleck's hips rolled in response to Dick's.

"When did you get so lazy?" he joked as his hands moved to ruck Dick's shirt up his torso.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:49 pm

Dick's eyes fluttered closed as he enjoyed the sensations of hands running up his thighs and thumbs rubbing small circles into his skin.

"Since I realised I could be," he said, lifting his arms above his head so they could remove the baggy top.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:50 pm

He pulled up the baggy top and tossed it aside like his own.

Then he stopped. Just stopped.

He laid back, made himself comfortable, then looked up at Dick with a grin. "You should stop being so lazy."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 pm

A groan of annoyance escaped Dick when Fleck just stopped. He pouted.

In an act of stubbornness, he flopped down on Fleck, his face in the crook of his neck.

"You should stop being so mean," he grumbled, lips moving against the sensitive skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 pm

"You should stop being so lazy," he retorted.

He was being stubborn now. Dick wasn't going to get him to move on this subject until the vampire put some of his own effort into it.

His lips were curling upwards into a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Dick let out a muffled grumble in the crook of Fleck's neck. Something along the lines of; "this is lazy."

He laid still, stubbornly. Still thoroughly aroused and his fingers twitched from the sudden lack of... anything.

Fleck was right. His attention span was worst than a two years old.

Barely at the minute's mark, hs gave Fleck's neck an open-mouthed kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 3:55 am

Fleck was content to lie here forever. He was always happy to test Dicks stubbornness and patience.

A smirk curled his lips when Dick gave in.

He didnt move, thouvh. This was all about Dick putting more work into playing. Dick was going to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:35 am

Dick let out a tiny frustrated growl when he didn't provoke anything from Fleck. A couple more kisses were peppered against his skin until he breathed new life into the faded bruise on Fleck's neck; sucking and lightly nipping at the skin.

His hands searched out Fleck's to make them rest on his thighs and hips.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:52 am

The attention to fading hickies bought a reaction from him. His breath caught, and quiet moans sounded when Dick sucked particularly hard to reform a bruise.

His hands eagerly found Dick's thighs when they were guided.

One hand immediately slid upwards to palm his ass, while the other slid upwards and inwards, giving his inner thigh some attention.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:42 am

Dick's lips twitched up when he felt the throat vibrate as Fleck moaned. Smaller moans sounded from him, and the muscle on the inside of his thigh quivered.

He pulled back with a satisfying wet sound and watched a deep red bloom on tanned skin.

Hovering, eyes gazed down at Fleck, his finger found the pierced nipple. It still delighted him with how sensitive it was, now that it had a bar through it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 am

Fleck's chest pressed upwards slightly when his pierced nipple was touched.

His eyes slid shut, and his grip on Dick's ass and thigh tightened a little. He licked his lips slowly in anticipation.

He loved Dick's newfound love for playing with his nipple.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 am

Dick rocked his hips down firmly as the hand on his tightened.

He removed his finger and replaced it with his mouth. His teeth clanked against the metal as played with it as if he was leaving a hickey on his neck.

Blue eyes turned up to his boyfriend. He brought the piercing between his teeth and pulled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next