Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:17 am

Fleck groaned, head tipping back and chest pressing up into the ministrations.

"Ah, little shit," he grunted, jolting as Dick tugged sharply at his piercing. His grip on Dick's thigh tightened, and nails pricked at the pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am

A mix of laughter and a moan sounded from Dick. His lower body jolted at the prick of nails.

He pulled back with a flick of his tongue.

"Rude."

His finger went back in its place on his nipple as he rolled it, feeling the bar that went through it. The feeling of piercings always interested him.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so lazy if you didn't call me names."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:46 am

"Always."

He basically wore being rude to Dick as a badge of pride nowadays, it happened so often.

"If I stopped calling you names, you'd find another reason to blame your laziness on," Fleck pointed out with an arched brow and cold logic. Dick couldn't deny that one.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:01 am

Dick used his best comeback; he huffed and gave he nipple a sharp tug.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 am

Fleck jerked and hissed when his piercing was tugged.

He retaliated by digging his nails into Dick's thigh, and thrusting up against him.

"Gremlin."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

His own body jerked at the simultaneity sensations. He bit his lip to muffle the noise of surprise, head tilted back.

Sneaky.

He brought his fingers to Fleck's chest.

"Insufferable asshole."

He dragged them down his torso sharply, leaving ten light red line.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:46 am

Fleck hissed loudly, then grunted, trying to keep himself quiet when he heard footsteps.

"Shit," he hissed under his breath, listening hard.

Fuck, they really should stop. Their sneaky wasn't working out so well.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 am

Dick froze as well at Fleck's change in mood and listened.

His hearing was good, above the average human. But he had a tendency to ignore his surroundings; only concentrating on what he wanted.

He sat back and listened as they made their way downstairs.

"They're gone," he commented, relaxing.

Cool hands smoothed up the stripes he left. He rolled his hips with a little less vigour.

"How much would it cost to soundproof the room?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Fleck shook his head.

"We're not soundproofing my room." It didn't need soundproofing. They just needed to be a little smarter about being sneaky.

And by smarter, he meant Dick needed to stop trying to draw responses from him that he knew would be loud and quite audible to other people's ears.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:11 am

"Why not? I think it is a brilliant idea."

He leaned down to kiss Fleck's chest.

"Then we won't have to worry too much about being sneaky," he said between kisses, making his way towards Fleck's more sensitive nipple.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:20 am

"We're not-"

His head dropped back against the pillows when Dick dipped down and began kissing across his pectoral.

"Not soundproofing my room, Dick."

Soundproofing wasnt going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:53 am

A dismissive noise came from Dick as his lips from the nipple. Thoroughly giving it attention to his lips, tongue and teeth with the piercing clinked against.

His thighs tightened as he began to move against Fleck again now that whoever walked past was gone.

Fleck was still wearing his jeans.

They had to go.

He lifted his hips and his hands fumbled between them to unbutton and unzip Fleck's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:58 am

Fleck rolled his eyes good-naturedly when Dick dismissed him with a quiet grunt.

That argument could end here for now. They could pick it up again later. When there wasn't far more pressing things to be dealing with.

Fleck bit the inside of his lip, groaning quietly as Dick teased at his sensitive nipple with lips, tongue and teeth. His hand found the long, straight strands of hair at the nape of Dick's neck, and his fingers weaved through them to encourage him.

He didn't even attempt to stop Dick from undoing his jeans, lifting his hips slightly so Dick could slide the jeans down over his ass and upper thighs.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:19 am

Dick left Fleck's nipple in favour of pulling off Fleck's jeans - and underwear, while he was at it. With a little bit of deliberating and hesitation, he discarded the rest of his own clothing.

Chewing on his lip, he settled back on Fleck's thighs. Their cocks bumped together and he inhaled sharply.

His skin was flushed. Now naked, nerves pricked at him. He felt very much in the limelight like this.

A hand splayed and rested on Fleck's stomach, while the other curled around both their cocks. He rolled his hips slowly, and let out a low groan as he rubbed against Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:24 am

Fleck dropped back down onto the bed when his jeans were pulled down, and helped kick them off himself. He was also quite happy to help Dick divest himself of his clothing.

They shouldn't be doing this.

He hissed a breath as Dick settled down on top of him, and their cocks pressed against each other. His hands gripped Dicks thighs firmly, bringing the vampire closer to him.

They shouldn't be doing this.

He leaned up to kiss Dick firmly, hips thrusting up into the hand curled around him, totally lost in the feeling of a cock against his own, and a cold hand wrapped around him.

They really shouldnt be doing this.

But he couldn't give a fuck. 

His teeth caught Dick's lower lip, and dragged it roughly through them to pull a sharp reaction from him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:40 am

"Fuck," he groaned as his body involuntary jerked. The heat of arousal pooled in his stomach.

Eyes dark, he cupped his hand on the back of Fleck's neck and pulled him in for a rough kiss. The tip of his tongue swiped over another of his boyfriend's piercings. His earlier nerves diminished.

His hips rocked against Fleck with more enthusiasm, rough with the lack of slickness between them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 am

Fleck hissed a shh, muffled by Dick's lips crashing down against his.

He took matters into his own hands, one arm wrapping firmly around Dick and rolling the two of them over so Dick was laying on his back. 

He pressed a hand over Dick's mouth to keep him quiet as his own hand wrapped around their cocks.

"Sneaky," he breathed, thumb brushing over his own slick head, then stretching to rub over Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:20 am

Dick didn't put up a fight as Fleck flipped them. Unsurprised until a palm of Fleck's hand covered his mouth and a hand wrapped around their cock. His eyes widened. Pupils dilated.

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

The swear going through his head was muffled by the hand of his lips. His body twitched, stomach and thigh muscles quivering. His hips rolled up, against the other cock and to press into the thumb.

His free hand grasped at Fleck's chest. Nails scraped into skin before he pinched a nipple. The other hand was still loosely wrapped around them both, slack at the base.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 am

Fleck grinnned when Dick looked up at him, eyes wide and cheeks flushed.

That was a sight.

He vroaned when Dick pinched a nipple.

His punishment was immediate. Fleck's grip tightened on their cocks and the hand over his mouth moved, twisting and pushing two fingers into his mouth, pressing firmly down on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 7:45 am

Dick chocked. His body spasmed. A hand gripped the wrist of the fingers in his mouth.

He held it for a few seconds, panting. The fingers were heavy against his tongue. Foreign. A tiny moan was muffled.

Slowly, he let it go and reached out to grip something else. He found Fleck's bicep.

He sought out Fleck's eyes with his own. The corners of his mouth stretched.

He bit down, grinding the fingers between his teeth. Only gentle enough not to break skin and bone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 7:50 am

Fleck's mouth run dry, and he could feel the pounding of his heart as Dick choked and gagged against his fingers.

Fu-uck.

His fingers pressed down again when their eyes met, wanting to see him gag again. That was beyond hot.

"Shit!" Fleck hissed when his fingers were bitten, and let go of their cocks to give Dick's thigh a sharp swat, leaving the skin red and his fingers tingling.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:17 am

Dick didn't get the glee of watching the reaction from Fleck. He gagged again and he loosed his grip on the fingers - little indents were left in the skin.

He jolted from the slap. His thigh stung and his untouched cock throbbed. Another swear was made almost incomprehensible by the fingers, followed by a bastardized version of Fleck's name.

Cheeks flushed hot and eyes closed, he pushed his tongue up against the fingers to curl it between them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:25 am

"You're such a little shit," he grunted, pushing down on Dick's tongue again as his hand stroked gently over the red skin that he'd just slapped.

He was a little shit, but he was so fucking hot like this.

His head dropped so he could begin licking and sucking at Dick's throat.

His fingers continued to stroke gently at his thigh and periodically try and coax a gag from him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:46 am

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Dick writhed under Fleck. The lips at his neck caused the skin the redden and bruise.

The reddened hand shaped patch of skin was sore and sensitive.

If he wasn't choking, he was attempting to swear or call out Fleck's name. Siliva gathered in the corner of his lips and was slowly creating a wet path down his cheek. Occasionally he would bite at the fingers again, lightly.

Each sensation went straight to his cock. Still untouched. He wanted Fleck to touch it. He needed Fleck to fucking touch his cock.

With a desperate chocked whine, he arched up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 am

The mix of gags and muffled swears was like music to his ears. He loved it.

Fleck licked his lips as he pulled away from DIck's neck admiring his work. The skin was red and bruised with hickies, bites and beard burn.

He leaned down again, beginning a descend from his neck to his chest in slow licks and nips. His hand, stroking Dick's thigh, moved to grasp it, holding it firm as his lips encircled a nipple.

He sucked it firmly as his fingernails bit into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next