Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:25 am

Dick frowned at his boyfriend though the mirror.

"The very last thing."

Which was saying something.

"Get off me and shower. You smell and I need to dry my clothes."

They stuck to his skin, which he hated. The hairdryer was a shitty gym hairdryer; the air came out cold and it felt more like someone was blowing on him. Hell, that would probably work better.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 am

Fleck pouted, pulling Dick closer. He nuzzled against his boyfriend's neck.

"Let them dry out here. Come and scrub my back."

He laid a few kisses against Dick's damp neck, hugging him even closer.

"Make sure I'm definitely clean."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:50 am

Dick tried to stay mad, but it was difficult when Fleck wasn't matching his anger. Instead, he was speaking in that soothing tone of his. The soft kisses on the nape of his neck sent shivers down his spine. Despite himself, he relaxed into Fleck's arms.

A silence stretched out, just the whirling of the hairdryer filling the space.

Dick pursed his lips.

"This isn't exactly a private space."

No one was in here, but nothing stopped someone from just walking in.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 4:33 am

"Then we'll just have to be sneaky."

His dark eyes almost glowed with mirth as he took a small step backwards and gently guided Dick to follow him backwards.

He pressed a couple kisses along his neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 am

"Sneaky?"

The little kisses on his neck felt good. They sent a shiver down his spine.

The hairdryer was put back in its rightful place as Fleck guided him back. Dick gnawed on his lip, uncertainty on his face. He wasn't quite sure what "sneaky" entailed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 pm

"Yupp," Fleck agreed.

His voice dipped to a low, conspiratorial whisper that rumbled into DIck's ear as he continued to guide him backwards.

"Very sneaky."

More gentle kisses traced his boyfriend's pale neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 7:46 am

Dick bit his lip. His skin tingled whenever Fleck left little kisses, his pulse speeding up under it. His earlier arousal prickled as it returned.

The shirt still stuck to his skin and the ends of his hair were still wet. Yet he couldn't be mad at Fleck anymore. Not right now.

Dick turned his eyes to the door, taking a slow step back each time Fleck did.

"And how are we going to be sneaky?" His voice was in the same low, conspicuous tone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 am

Fleck bit his lip against a grin, brown eyes alight with mischief.

"You," he began, stepping backwards into the shower and pulling Dick along with him, "-just have to be quiet."

He herded Dick against the cubicle wall and dropped to his knees in front of him.

Water began to beat against his face, and soak into the bun his hair was wrangled into, making it heavy against the back of his head, but he paid it little mind as he began tugging Dick's shorts downwards.

as he did this, he nuzzled against Dick's navel, pushing his wet shirt upwards enough that he could lay warm, wet kisses to the cool, lightly haired skin between his belly button and the shorts that were being pulled down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:07 am

Dick sucked in a breath.

Fuck.

His clothes went from being wet in patches, to soaked. He couldn't care anymore. His thoughts solely on the man on his keens in front of him.

The kiss caused his muscles to jump. He was already semi-hard.

"Fleck-" He covered his mouth with his fingers, watching. Eyes wide and dark.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 am

Fleck pulled away to grin up at his boyfriend when Dick almost squeaked his name.

He shook his head and finally managed to yank Dick's shorts and underwear down together. He manoeuvred them from Dick's feet gently and tossed the shorts aside, to sit just outside the cubicle.

Then he began to push up his wet shirt.

"Sneaky," he reminded him in an impish whisper.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 am

Dick watched as his shorts and underwear were tossed carelessly aside.

He was naked. Or, at least, half naked. Everything the waist below was revealed. In public. Semi-public. They were in a cubicle.

"Sneaky," he repeated, breathless.

He could hear his pulse, pounding with arousal and adrenaline. He lifted his arms to let Fleck dispose of his shirt.

Now he was truly and utterly naked. Not in Fleck's room, or the shower room, or anywhere else with a locked door.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:29 am

He leaned forwards again to press wet kisses to Dick's navel as he tossed the shirt over to the pile of his other wet clothes.

"Very sneaky," he agreed, reading out to pull the door of the cubicle closed.

It provided very little privacy, really. It didn't go to the floor, and Dick's head would definitely be visible from outside. But anything from calf to shoulder would be semi-private.

His hot tongue ran from the base of Dicks cock, up to his navel.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 am

Dick jerked as Fleck ran his tongue up his cock and banged against the cubicle with his back and fist, causing the other doors the rattle in his effort to stay quiet. The flush already across his face darkened. That was far from being sneaky.

His eyes flicked up to the door then back down to Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 am

Fleck sat back on his heels, and his brows raised.

"You're not getting the sneaky thing, are you?" he asked mirthfully. Dick just wasn't great at being sneaky. Not at all.

He loved it, and all his intense reactions.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 am

Dick gave his amused boyfriend a heated glare.

"Shut it," he hissed, "I'm trying."

He was never good at being sneaky. Not like this. Not with Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:57 am

"I know."

His returning smile was more loving affection that mischief now. Dick really did try and Fleck loved that he could make his boyfriend so undone with just a few touches.

He leaned forwards to nuzzle Dick's hip, the hair of his beard scratching at his boyfriend's pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 9:13 am

Hip hips twitched side to side at the nuzzle. A small noise rumbled from his throat and his fingers covered his mouth before it could part.

His other hand rested on Fleck's head, his fingers threaded through wet hair, tugging it lose. Partly to stop himself from whacking the cubicle again, partly to pull Fleck's head back in hopes his cock would be at his full attention again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:01 am

Fleck never tied his hair tightly. It was always very easy to pull it from the loose band. Sometimes it even fell out of the band on its own. So when Dick pulled on his hair to loosen the band, it fell out easily and his damp hair fell around his face. A clump slid over his forehead, partially obscuring his eye as he gazed up at Dick.

His tongue ran over the length of Dick's cock again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:24 am

Dick kept his reaction contained this time. His muscles tensed and he swallowed. His eyes lingered on the door.

They dropped down to Fleck and a small noise escaped when their eyes met. He rethreaded his fingers in his hair; pushing the dark locks out of his face so they both had a clear view of each other.

Wet, the hair was almost black. He still couldn't get over how much it suited him, despite how foreign it looked.

He pushed his hips forward in a silent command. Or beg. Either would do as long as it got him what he wanted; Fleck's lips wrapped around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 am

Fleck didn't like that contained reaction. He liked seeing just how free and loud Dick's reactions were.

Anything less was disappointing.

He knew exactly what would get a great reaction. Purposefully, he leaned forwards and bit into the pale skin at Dick's hip, pinching it sharply between his teeth. 

That would leave a nice red mark.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 am

"Fuck!"

The doors and the frame of the cubicle rattled as Dick jerked. The sheer surprise of it meant that he couldn't even prepare to contain his response. The sharpness of it meant it was a strong one.

He yanked Fleck's head back, away from his hip. Little indents were left in his red skin.

"Fleck! What was that for?! I thought we were trying to be, I don't know, sneaky?!"

His tone was far from sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:03 am

The yelp and jerk was music to him. It really was. The sharp yank of his hair was a bonus.

His eyes twinkled and his grin was wide when Dick chewed him out. 

"Sneaky involves being quiet, Dick." He shushed his boyfriend cheekily as he waited for Dick to release his hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:17 am

Dick's face turned hot and he glowered at his boyfriend.

He stayed silent for a moment, paranoia had him watching the door for a few seconds before confident that no one was going to come rushing in. At least, because of them.

"I was trying. Then someone decided it was a great idea to bite me," these words were hissed between his teeth.

He didn't release his grip on his hair.

"This is an awful fucking idea. Someone is going to walk in at some moment. What if someone walked in just then?"

His gaze turned back up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:27 am

Fleck let Dick rant, sitting mostly patiently. Mostly, as half way through his rant about this being an awful fucking idea, Fleck got bored.

His fingers began to tease up and down Dick's inner thigh.

"Then we would have been unlucky. As it were, we're doing all right." 

His fingers teased upwards, nails stroking upwards over the underside of Dick's cock.

"Stp thinking, and just enjoy it to its fullest." He knew Dick was enjoying it to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 am

Despite his worries, his body moved and reacted to its own accorded. Tattooed skin quivered, his Muscles relaxed.

Fingers teased upwards and he sucked in a breath and arched. His upper back pressing into the wall as his hips rolled forward. His cock visibly convulsed.

"But-" He cut himself up and chewed on his lip. The grip on Fleck's hair relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next