Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Meet me? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 am

His brows arched upwards curiously.

"My suggestion?"

He'd made a lot of suggestions recently, and he couldn't even begin to guess which one Dick was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:04 am

Dick hummed.

"It involves these."

He leaned down to the side to open a drawer and pull out of a couple of silken ties. He held one up and let it teasingly skim over Fleck's chest.

"And preferably something longer for your ankles."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 am

He watched Dick lean over, and his lips parted as the ties skimmed over his chest.

-lash me to the bed.

Yeah, he remembered saying that a little while ago now.

His body ran hot and cold. He wanted it. Fuck did he want it. THings were always interesting when Dick tied him up. But they were also frustrating.

"Who said I was going to let you tie me up?" he challenged lightly, one brow arching upwards.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:29 am

Dick gave a pointed look at Fleck's visibly twitching cock, cheeks pink as he did so.

"Plus, I am sure you don't want to be left to your own hand. It would be a rather unsatisfying finish, wouldn't it? " He was bluffing, but he hoped the threat was still there, and he said it with confidence, at least. "For you, anyway," he tacked on.

Dick was currently in an incredibly blissful and content state with the past turn of events - even as shocking to him as they were.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:33 am

"I don't think my cock said that."

He pushed himself to sit up, leaning forward to steal a hard, heated kiss from him, his hand cupping the back of his neck.

When he pulled back, he rested his forehead against his boyfriend's.

"The box under my bed. There's stuff in there you can use."

He'd cracked.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:53 am

Dick pressed a kiss to Fleck's lips before leaning over the bed again to reach under it. He pulled it out into the light, dragging across the floor.

He hesitated. Then opened it up. He had never really given the contents of the box much attention before other than a quick glance to grab lube.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 am

The box wasn't brimming, but it wasn't sparse, either.

Under a few brightly coloured phalluses there were scraps of leather and chord - leather cuffs attached together with lengths of chord and clips - that Dick would be after. Restraints that would definitely hold Fleck still better than ties.

Fleck laid comfortably, watching Dick as he sifted through the box.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 am

Flushed hot, he pushed away the phallus-shaped items to pick out a couple of cuffs. they were different.

"Do you- uh, do you have a preference?"

He lifted himself up to show what he meant to Fleck. One was lined with fur, the other wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 am

Fleck rolled over and rested his crossed arms before him, watching Dick pizzle over the cuffs.

"Honestly? The ones without fur. I kinda like the bite of leather, and having the marks there after."

He did enjoy the friction burns, and being able to feel them over the next couple days. It was always a nice reminder of an intense moment. And he knew this one was going to be intense. It always was when Dick got it in his mind to be a little shit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 am

Dick couldn't help but flick his eyes down to Fleck's wrists for a second.

Already, he very quickly decided they were his favourite, too.

He dropped the furred one down and picked out the rest of the leather cuffs. Looked like there was no need for the silk ties.

"How come we haven't used these sooner?"

He took the wrist closest to him, tightening the leather strap around it and attaching the cord to the metal frame of the bed. He took a few seconds to work out how to tighten it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 am

"Cause you always go for those, and you blush at the mention of toys. I'm surprised you haven't imploded yet."

He arched a challenging brow with a grin. Dick couldn't argue his way around that one.

Fleck settled down when Dick fastened a cuff around his wrist, lying comfortably on the bed and letting his arm be attached to the bedframe.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 am

Cheeks hot, he opened his mouth. Then closed his mouth. No, he couldn't argue with that one. He himself was surprised that he hadn't "imploded" yet. Although, there was a blush on his cheeks.

Satisfied, he made quick work of his other wrist and then his ankles, tightening up the last one. Fleck will be able to squirm, but he wouldn't be able to buck his hips so wildly.

"Is this okay? As in you're comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:52 am

When the last restraint was tightened, he squirmed, testing the cuffs.

He grinned. "Snug as a bug in a rug."

The cuffs were comfortable, and they were loose enough to rub a little, which was exactly what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 am

"Goo. But that's not exactly what I would like to associate you with right now."

From the end of the bed, Dick assessed his boyfriend. His arms were held above him, stretching out his torso in an incredible way he always appreciated. His leg was straightened and parted. It was where he expected to spend most of his time.

He settled down next to the muscular thigh.

What Fleck had said earlier was true; if he was tied up, there was no way he could cover his mouth. So Dick had to think of an alternative to muffle his voice. Even if they hadn't been exactly sneaky, he didn't want to make matters worst.

The silken ties wouldn't work. They would make it difficult for him to speak, but they wouldn't muffle his voice.

He thought of maybe using a sock, but that just sounded uncomfortable. Plus, he suspected it wouldn't be the most attractive thing to look at.

Dick tilted his head, eyes on Fleck's mouth.

Maybe...

He peaked back over the bed. He hesitated, before picking out a red ball with straps.

"This is what I think it is... right?"

If he wasn't going to implode earlier, he felt like it now.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:31 am

Fleck watched his boyfriend admire him, relaxed against the bed.

There were no feelings of shyness anymore. He'd felt self-conscious, refused to share his body and scars with Dick for a long while. Now, he was content to lie still and let Dick look at him.

When Dick bent down to grab something then held it up, a shit-eating grin split across his face.

"If you think it's a gag, then yes."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 am

His face turned hotter at Fleck's shit-eating grin, and he curled a piece of hair behind his ear in his usual embarrassed tic. Fleck didn't make any quip, so he couldn't bite back.

"Yes. That is, ugh, that's what I thought."

He placed it down on the side table - for later use - and turned back to his boyfriend, a hand smoothed up Fleck's torso; feeling the short hairs first all the way up until his fingers rested over where he knew that birthmark was under his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:06 am

"Then well done, you got it right."

He grin stayed firmly in place as Dick set the gag down and stroked a hand over his chest.

"This is where you're going to be mean and spend ages just touching and looking at me before you do anything, isn't it?"

That was Dick's usual MO.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 am

Dick couldn't help but let out a little laugh at that.

"And what exactly are you going to do about it?"

He leaned down to kiss the centre of his chest before sitting up again, his hand skimming every so slowly up and down.

Because, yes, being mean and spend ages just touching and looking was exactly what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

Fleck gave a patient smile. 

"Not a damned thing." He moved his arms, rattling the cuffs against the clips holding them in place, to emphasis how powerless he was right now.

There wasn't a damned thing that he could do, and he was equally worried about and anticipating what could happen from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:25 am

"Correct."

His thumb found Fleck's pierced nipple - sorely ignored since they started this - and he rolled it under his thumb. There was something he liked about feeling the metal under soft fleck. What he liked, even more, was the responses he elicited out of Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:28 am

"Oh, you're making this a pop quiz? What do I get for answering the question right?"

His grin was still wide, but it definitely dampened slightly when Dick's thumb brushed over his pierced nipple. His eyes slid closed, and his grin faded completely.

His body shuddered lightly under the cool, gentle touch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:42 am

Dick grin grew as the one of his boyfriend's face faded. He took great joy in the subtle changes; his eyes closing and body lightly shuddering.

A response whirled around in his head. Fleck words from earlier came sorely prominent.

After everything we've done.

They have done a lot of things today. Things he wouldn't have even dreamed of. Why should he be so nervous?

Dick licked his top lip.

"I might let you come sooner. Actually, I'll let you come a few times."

His face was hot, and he could hear his heart pound between his ears, but he managed to speak in an even voice.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 am

"A few times?"

He didn't know whether he liked the sound of that, or not.

How over-sensitive would he become, with his boyfriend pushing him to multiple orgasms?

His cock visibly twitched at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:55 am

Dick hummed, coy, leaning down to kiss his cheek then his neck. His finger still gently played with the pierced nipple.

"I thought you would like that, considering how generous you were to me."

He gave Fleck neck and opened mouth kiss, sucking lightly on it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 pm

"Yes, but I also know that you're a little shit, and I'm going to suffer with your generosity."

That was the nature of Dick's generosity and gift-giving. It was a double-edged sword. So sweet, but so cruel at the same time. And so incredibly addictive.

His head tipped back slightly as Dick pressed kisses to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next