Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 pm

"No. If she is shy, she hides it pretty damn well," he said, a fond smile curling his lips.

Dick stayed where he was a little longer, fidgeting and silent.

Finally, he leaned up, hands putting pressure on the bed either side of Fleck's head. He gave him a simple kiss. He pulled back up and a small smile curled his lips. He pushed the tie up to Fleck's brows.

He paused.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Fleck returned the kiss immediately.

When the blindfold was pushed upwards, he opened his eyes and blinked a couple times to adjust.

Then a crooked smile came to his lips. "There you are," he murmured.

Dick had been hiding from him until now. Purposefully keeping his blindfold on so he couldn't see him. However subconscious that was, Fleck didn't know.

But the fact that Dick was letting him see now meant that he'd calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 am

Dick laid down to the of him side of him, half laying on his. A hand cupped his jaw, fingers drumming against his cheekbone. His blue eyes gazed into Fleck's warm brown ones.

They were a puffy and tear-stained, either from his frustration or from laughing so hard. Or both. But they were still a beautifully deep hue, framed with dark lashes.

They were his favourite set of eyes to gaze into.

"I love you, you know? I really, really love you, Fleck."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:02 am

A breathtakingly bright smile spread across his face, lighting up his dark eyes.

"And I love you."

After a beat, his grin turned impish. "But I'm not sure that'll stand if you leave me like this much longer."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:10 am

Dick laughed, embarrassed, and his fingers drifting down Fleck's torso.

"I keep getting interrupted," he said in an attempt to make light of what happened and to try and see the humourous side.

In a devilishly teasing motion, he dragged the tips of his fingers swiftly up his length.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:15 am

"Yes, I know. I'm suffering through the interruptions a bit more than you are."

The interruptions had mostly been Fleck taking over. It let him satisfied, knowing that he'd bought his boyfriend more pleasure, but his body was more than frustrated.

Now he couldn't take over, so any interruption was minor torture.

Fleck gasped, hips bucking as fingers slid along his cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:21 am

"I'll promise to make it worthwhile." It would have sounded kind if his words weren't so overly sugar-coated.

What could have been merciful, his fingers gripped the top of his cock, and his thumb rubbed circles on the head. His eyes never left Fleck's face to savour all the little reactions that were hidden from him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 am

"I don't believe you."

Dick was the terrible sort of person that made the promises, and delivered ...eventually.

H was going to go through a lot of torture before Dick made it worthwhile.

Fleck drew his lip in between his teeth. chewing on it as Dick teased the head of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 am

Dick's cheeks warmed in delight as Fleck chewed on his lip.

He kept creating sweet but torturous circles o the sensitive head of his cock, watching each flicker of emotion and frustration on Fleck's face.

"Does that feel good?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:44 am

"Not good enough, you little gremlin," he grunted.

But Dick knew that.

Dick knew exactly what he was doing, and exactly how much this was torturing Fleck, and the little shit was enjoying it far too much.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:48 am

Dick face split into a grin.

"I'll stop, then."

His hands left Fleck's cock to playfully tug his make-do blindfold down. Sitting up, he straddled his stomach again.

"And I think I should start over."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:54 am

Fleck huffed when the blindfold was pulled down and his head dropped down.

"I hate you. I actually hate you," he murmured with blank exasperateion.

His boyfriend was a real asshole. He hadnt put much thought into how much of one until now. But there was no way he could claim otherwise now.

Dick was an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 3:58 am

Dick grinned at Fleck's declaration.

"No, you don't. You love me."

So Fleck couldn't say otherwise, he pushed the ball gag firmly against his mouth.

"Open up."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 4:01 am

Fleck grumbled when the wet silicone was pressed to his lips.

After a moment he opened his mouth and lifted his head so Dick could buckle it again.

This was going to be torture.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 4:14 am

As Dick had said, he went back to playing with Fleck's pierced nipple - which he assumed must be sore now and sensitive to even the lightest of touch. He played with it with his fingers, tongue and teeth. A couple of ner bruises were formed on his neck and chest alongside the now darkened, fully formed one.

Then he began his slow, slow descent, leaving a trail of nips and kisses across his skin as the head of his cock dragged under his body. A mirroring line of hickeys was created down the side of Fleck's waist and the inside of his thigh.

He was retracing his steps thoroughly to bring Fleck back to the panting, sweat-slick, state of frustration. The only thing he was merciful about was that he didn't take so long... by a few minutes.

Dick was back to the point he was before he was interrupted. His own cock now hard between his legs.

He took Fleck's cock lightly into his hand and slowly moving it up and down.

He licked his lip.

"And to think, you were so close to this," Dick said, finally breaking the long stretch of silence in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 4:27 am

It didnt take long for Fleck to return to the frustrated state he was in before.

By the time Dick was tracing down from his hip to his thigh, mirroring his previous path, Fleck was tugging on the cuffs around his wrists, hips rocking upwards desperately.

He groaned and whimpered as Dick began stroking his cock and he felt tears prick at his eyes again.

A growl sounded at Dicks teasing words.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:15 am

Dick lightly laughed at Fleck's growl. The sense of power came back. He could stop here if he wanted, or mercifully let Fleck come.

He wasn't going to do either. He had already decided earlier on when he began to tie the cuffs around Fleck's wrists that he was going to settle on something in-between. He was going to drive Fleck insane.

The light stroking motion of his hand was replaced with something hot; he exchanged his hand for his mouth.

He took as much of Fleck as he was comfortable with, sucking firmly. A groan vibrated his throat. He was learning that he enjoyed this, the taste of salt, the stretch of his lips, the ache in his jaw.

Stretching out again, he began to roll his hips against the bed sheets. As he pushed Fleck closer to climax, he wondered; would this get to Fleck? Feeling the subtle changes of the bed moving and creaking, knowing he was getting off to sucking him? Or was he so far go and frustrated, all he could focus on was his cock?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:19 am

Fleck keened when the gentle fingers were replad, amd his hips bucked.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

His head beat back against the bed and he bit into the gag hard.

His thighs were trembling, his fists clenched, and all he could focus on was the mouth teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:28 am

Dick kept going, hearing and feeling all those gorgeous reactions from Fleck, taking delight in how he attempted to thrash but the leather cuffs held him. Those wrists and ankles were going to be sore

He kept going, kept pushing him until he could hear and feel the telltale signs of Fleck being close to the edge.

Then pulled back.

"Not yet."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 5:37 am

Fuck. He was so close. The buildup was so close to its end. So so close...

He yelled behind the gag, thrashing in equal parts frustration and anger.

Then he dropped back, relaxing into his restraints.

Fucking Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:07 am

Fleck couldn't see, but Dick was grinning gleefully as he thrashed. His fingers drifted between his own legs to lightly touch his length.

He enjoyed this, seeing Fleck's strong body fight against the restraints. The tanned skin was sheened with sweat and an obvious blush on his face, spreading down to his neck and chest.

He smoothed his hands over the spread legs.

The words he was thinking fell out his mouth; "You're beautiful."

Dick decided that he didn't compliment Fleck nearly enough. When he did, he was bashful about it. He would shyly say it with his face behind a book, or in a moment of tenderness between them.

So he kept speaking, leaning forward.

"Everything about you is beautiful. Your mind, your body, your soul." He pressed a kiss on Fleck's chest with each pause.

Leaning back, his fingers drifted down.

"I love you, even if, " he took Fleck's cock into his hand, "you hate me a little bit right now. Or maybe a lot."

He bent down and wrapped his lips around the head, his hand curled around the base of his cock where his lips couldn't reach. He stayed there until he could feel and hear the signs of an orgasm coming on. This time when he pulled away, a firm slap on the thigh accompanied his voice of, "Not yet."

He did this again, again, and again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 am

Full of frustration, and internally cursing his boyfriend, Fleck barely heard the first compliment. 

It wasn't until he heard Dick moving above him, and felt his breath on his skin that he focused on him, and what he was saying.

If he wasn't gagged, Fleck would have smiled. Dick was a reserved person - shy - and didn't often give compliments. It was always nice for Fleck to hear them.

He inhaled sharply when cool fingers touched the feverish skin of his cock. Shit, that felt good. Even if he did hate Dick a little bit right now.

He groaned, hips rocking, more than eager for the pleasure Dick was giving him.

Then he gave a cry, thigh twitching, and sobbed in frustration.

He hated him a lot.

And that hatred just bloomed as he was denied again, again and again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:42 am

A blush was on his own skin, as he watched Fleck's cock twitch and the rest of his body tremble.

There wasn't print on the inside of his thigh anymore. It was just a mass of red.

Dick chewed on his lip. Then grinned.

The bed squeaked as he moved. A hand rested on his thigh as he removed himself from the spot between his legs and clambered over him. There was a stretch of silence, then the wooden floorboards creaked. There was some shuffling from the side of the bad.

A hand returned to Fleck's thigh. He was back between his legs.

There was a sound of a cap opening.

A few more seconds passed, then there was a dull thud as something was dropped on the bed.

A palm rested on Fleck's stomach. The back of cool, slick fingers grazed Fleck's balls and pressed against his entrance. He rubbed it a couple times, before pressing two fingers inside, curling them towards the sweet spot inside him.

Dick wasted no time rocking his fingers at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am

Fleck was panting, listening hard and trying to figure out what Dick was doing as he moved over him and off the bed.

Then he was back, touching his hot thigh with blissfully cool fingers.

He swallowed, but with his mouth stretched open it did nothing and some drool slid from the corner of his mouth, over his cheek.

He swallowed thickly again, to the same effect, when he heard the flick of the cap, then the quiet sound of it dropping to the covers.

Fleck wasn't ready for this. Rather, he was more than ready, and he knew it would be blissful torture as Dick brought him closer to orgasm (shamefully quickly, most likely) again just to tease him with more denial.

He cried out behind his gag as fingers pushed into him, and his body clenched around the fingers immediately.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 am

Dick kept going, simply fucking Fleck with his fingers this time, ignoring his flushed and twitching cock. His own ached, but he ignored that too. He licked his pink lips.

Fuck, he was gorgeous. Even as a drooling mess.

"I know you want to come badly."

Dick kept thrusting his fingers into Fleck. The speed picked up. He could feel him pulsate around his fingers, see his whole body shake.

"But I'm still not going to let you."

He pulled his fingers out and slapped the thigh with slick fingers.

Leaning over his writhing body, he left a trail of kisses towards his nipple as he waited for Fleck to calm down from the build-up of an orgasm. He brought it between his teeth and pulled on it to elicit a reaction.

He sat up. His fingers pushed back into him. He rocked them. He went through the same torture, but instead of sucking his cock, he was fingering him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next