Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 11:31 am

Willow just arched a brow back at him.

"Well, then." Chai brought herself to her feet. "Show me this dressing room of yours, bigshot."

She waited for him to stand, and when he did, she cooked an arm around his, pulling him along, leading him towards his dressing room. Of course she knew where it was.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 am

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Okay," Dick began, a fresh glass of whiskey and wine in each hand, "I know I said I'll let you buy the next round, but the bar was fairly quiet."

Fleck had gone off to use the bathroom and Dick wasn't one to let an opportunity go amiss.

He gave his boyfriend a not-so-apologetic smile.

It was the after party of the charity show. Everyone had made their way up from the rink to the function room, decorated as glitzy and glamorous as the guests.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:54 am

Fleck's brows arched up when Dick held up the glass of whiskey.

Then he gave a little sigh. "You can't buy every drink," he insisted, sitting down and leaning over to press a kiss to Dick's temple.

"I guess I'll get to see my revenge soon, though," he mused.

There were two full courses to get through before Dick could indulge in dessert.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:10 am

"That almost sounds like a challenged."

Measly bowls of soup were placed in front of them. He stirred the soup with feigned interest. He lifted the spoon out and made a face as he spotted a mushroom.

Pass.

"You'll get your revenge?" He asked, curiously, before sipping his wine.

He will have a liquid dinner.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:13 am

"This is a fancy dinner. You can't pass food onto my plate. You have to eat it all before you get dessert," he pointed out.

Dick would be uncomfortable. Fleck would laugh.

He sipped at the soup himself, quite happy to eat the mushrooms that his boyfriend found disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:23 am

"And if I have to eat all of the next course too, there will be no room," he complained. "Besides, I'm not going to eat dessert," he said with a pained expression.

"And, honestly, I don't see anything wrong with swapping the bowls."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 am

Fleck's brows shot up in surprise, and he raised his hand to press the backs of his fingers to Dick's forehead.

Still as icy cold as usual.

"No dessert?" He'd have to see it to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:38 am

A smile flickered on his face and he battered the hand away.

"I don't want to be on edge for the rest of the night." He offered as his only explanation. "But don't be too concerned, I'm going to have it to take away."

Dick raised an eyebrow.

"Unless I'm not allowed to do that at this fancy dinner."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:42 am

Fleck shook his head. "You spent your life around Giacinto and don't know anything about this?"

From Dick's right, Giacinto sighed and leaned over, resting her arm on Dick's shoulder. "Teaching this old dog new tricks is a losing battle." She gave Dick's cheek a smacking kiss.

"No doggie bags at a fancy to-do. No dessert at the table, to dessert at all."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:48 am

Dick gave her a little glare and rubbed his cheek, conscious of there being a red stain.

"What is this? The eighteenth century? They're not going to say no if I ask," he said, stubbornly.

He was going to ask for it to be taken away whether they liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:56 am

Giacinto and Fleck exchanged an amused smile as Dick pouted and rubbed his cheek.

As one, the two swopped in, each placing a wet kiss to his cheeks, both just as eager as each other to get another disgruntled reaction.

"No taking food home," Giacinto insisted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:05 am

Dick straightened as he was assaulted with a kiss on both sides. He rubbed his pink cheek again and gave them both a little glare.

It took his all not to reflexly flip her off. It wasn't being at a fancy dinner that stopped him, it was being in the presence of Fleck's family. Of Fleck's mother.

"I should have sat somewhere else where I can take my food home in peace," he complained.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:09 am

"You could sit anywhere in the room and you wouldn't be able to take anything home," Tony promised on one side of him.

On the other, Fleck rested a hand on Dick's thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. "And you'd miss being around me if you sat somewhere else."

The two gave him matching bright smiles.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 am

The thigh Fleck took stopped bouncing under the table.

Dick took in both of their beaming smiles. Then he groaned.

He didn't doubt either of those statements.

Giancinto had a knack for following through on her promises. (That didn't mean he was going to stop being stubborn and try to take it home.)

Fleck was right in the fact he would miss. He would have probably sulked the whole meal.

"You're both mean," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 am

"Of course, darling."

Giacinto patted his cheek with motherly affection.

The words from Fleck's mouth were highly different. "Slut!" His eyes were, however, not on his boyfriend. They weren't on this table at all.

From the hallway, his sister emerged, mussed and giggling as she pulled Ciro over towards a small table by his hand.

Giacino's curiosity made her follow his gaze, and she smiled. "Oh, she is." She licked her lips in fond memory.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:43 am

Dick snapped his eyes up where Fleck was looking, a little surprised by his muttered outburst.

His eyebrows knitted together when they landed on Chai and Ciro. The tall man was out of his costume and in a, noticeably, well-made suit. Yet he didn't look too well put together, with his hair mused and tie not properly done up.

There was no question what they had done. Probably something the same thing him and Fleck did earlier. They just weren't so good being sneaky at it.

His eyes whipped round to Giacinto.

"You didn't?" he hissed.

For a reason he couldn't put his finger on, he was more disgusted by that than with any of her other conquests. That was Chai, Fleck's sister. It was just weird.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 am

Fleck watched his sister and Ciro sit down with Ciro's three friends. The curvy woman spoke, gesturing at Ciro.

He sort of wanted to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Giacinto grinned wickedly at the hiss. "Oh I did. Long before you came into the picture, Dickie. She was twenty... two. New to woman and so eager to learn."

Fleck cringed. "I don't mind you being with my sister, but I really don't want to hear any details."

Giacinto's thin shoulders shrugged daintily and she fell quiet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:03 am

"Save it," he said, the same time as Fleck. He didn't want to hear the details, either.

This time especially.

The starters were cleared and Dick made the old-age excuse to the waitress about not feeling too good. This way he could miss the main course and not let it go to waste. Working at the cafe meant he knew the staff would fight over it.

He also ordered another round of drinks while she was there.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 am

Giacinto vetoed Dick's dismissal of the main course. He was going to eat it if he wanted to see dessert. He had no choice. 

Fleck thanked the older Vampire once the waitress had left, giving Dick's thigh a gentle squeeze as he did.

He also didn't complain about the next round of drinks. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:16 am

Dick gave Fleck a little glare when he squeezed his thigh and thanked Giacinto. He would have felt betrayed if Fleck wasn't also an advocate for him eating human food if he wanted to indulge in the niceties.

"It's just going to be a waste sat here."

He found Fleck's hand under the table, gave it a squeeze and pushed it off as he grumbled.

For the third time tonight, he didn't want a reminder of how tight these trousers were.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm

"It's not going to be a waste because you're going to eat it. What option did you choose? Beef, chicken, fish or veg?" This was one of those fancy dinners where there was only one option for each and you had to pick beforehand.

Fleck himself and gone with beef; a ribeye on a bed of herby potatoes. He was looking forward to it tremendously.

He smiled when Dick pushed his hand away. Testy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Dick prickled.

"Does it matter? I'm not going to eat it."

Both of them treating him like a fussy child (a fussy human child that needed to eat) which only made him more stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 6:09 am

"If you don't eat any, you don't get dessert," came Giacinto's simple ultimatum. "And you'll be coming home with me."

He didnt have much of a choice if he wanted to have his cake and eat it too. This was one of the few times that Dick had to eat human food. He couldnt just skip out here.

Fleck dropped an arm around Dicks shoulders. He didnt want Dick to go home with Giacinto.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 am

Their fresh drink was given to them and Dick thanked the waiter. He took a sip, glaring at Giacinto.

He didn't doubt her.

He just didn't understand why she was being like this.

"What are you going to do? Drag me out kicking and screaming? Besides, I don't get what the big fuss is about me eating."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 am

"Try me, darling. Ive dealt with more troublesome boys than you." She smiled pleasantly at her boy as she lifted a glass of Rosé to her lips.

Dick wouldnt win in a confrontation with Giacinto.

"We're at a fine establishment, celebrating your brother's achievements in skating with the influential families of Sicily. Now is not the time to be acting like a child that doesnt want to do something."

Fleck stayed silent, not wanting to draw Giacintos attention to himself. She was scary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: