Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:40 am

"Sure?"

Dick looked to see if Fleck was still there to look at him in alarm because he had no idea what he was doing.

Never, in over five hundred years, had he tucked a child into bed.

He followed her to the bed, not too sure if he should stand up, but the bed was too low, or kneel, but the bed would then be too high.

He tentatively on the edge of the bed, avoiding the covers.

"So, how does your mum or dad normally tuck you in?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:44 am

The sight of Dick sitting at the edge of Theresa's bed was heart-melting, and Fleck smiled softly as he watched the two of them. It was too sweet.

"Snug as a bug in a rug," she told Dick in English, settling down as she waited for Dick to tuck her in.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:54 am

Dick's lips kicked up.

It didn't answer his question, so he just had to guess.

His took the cover and laid it out over her. He paused. Then he tucked the covers under the top part of her body so she resembled a caterpillar.

"Like that?" He asked in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:57 am

She smiled sleepily at her uncle and nodded.

"Night night uncle Dick, uncle Fleck."

From the door Fleck smiled. "Nice, Theresa." He gestured for Dick to join him and began down the hall. When Dick reached him, he wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"That was perhaps one of the cutest things I've seen."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:04 am

Dick smoothed his hand over her forehead.

"Sweet dreams," he said before standing and following Fleck.

He laughed quietly when Fleck hugged him, cheeks pink.

"You will be seeing that a lot when we have one hundred and one children," he joked, curling a piece of hair behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:08 am

"I thought it was a hundred and two?"

Fleck gave an indignant sound. "Are you trying to cheat me out of a child? I want all hundred and two, mister."

He chuckled as he guided the two of them down the stairs.

"Can we split after Hagne's given us news? I really wanna head home."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:48 am

He laughed and kissed Fleck for his antics.

"You really want to head home?"

Dick gave Fleck a raised eyebrow.

"At least you're walking around satisfied." He brought them to a stop before they could enter the kitchen. He licked the top of his lip, a moment's hesitation, before pushed himself up on his toes to reach Fleck's ear, fingers delicately cupped the nape of his neck. "Do you still feel me knuckle deep?"

Blushing, he gave Fleck a smile and flounced over to Hagne.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 am

Fleck gave a deep exhale when Dick whispered in his ear, then flounced off.

Little shit.

"You know I do," he called out over the din as Dick approached Hagne. He stayed milling around the back.

When Dick got to her, Hagne reached out to grasp his hand with her free hand. Her other hand was in the grasp of a red-headed woman; Fleck's eldest nephew's wife Rini.

"I-I-I ha-have- I have news," Hagne called out in a stutter, and everyone fell silent to listen.

She licked her dark lips nervously, and squeezed Dick and Rini's hands.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:06 am

Dick gave Hagne what he hoped was an encouraging smile when she took his hand.

His eyes roamed over the family nervously. Which was dumb. He wasn't the one revealing he was over six weeks pregnant with a stutter. Blue eyes picked out Giacinto and he focused on her. He smiled. This was good news.

When Hagne squeezed his hand, he squeezed back.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:18 am

Giacinto smiled back, a finger rising to tap the side of her nose. She could smell the difference in Hagne. She knew the news.

And, though her smile was present, it was a little bitter-sweet. She was happy for the woman, definitely. After all she had been through, she deserved this. But there was a sting of jealousy in Giacinto. She wanted to be in her place.

Hagne took a deep breath. "My husband i-i-is- My husband is a great ma-man." She paused again. Then when she began to speak, she spoke at a snail's pace, painfully slowly so she didn't stutter. "He has had a great many achievements in his thirty-eight years. I am proud to be his wife, to be a Pierce."

She let go of Dick's hand and reached out to her husband, who was beaming up at her.

"And I am proud to give him this. A baby."

The silence was tense, and Chrys stood from the chair he'd perched on shakily. "You..." He was wary, a strange mix of fear and joy in his eyes.

Hagne's lips spread into a great smile. "Pregnant," she confirmed.

The entire room rose in shrieks and screams of celebration.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:45 am

You couldn't live five-hundred years and not notice a subtle difference in someone. Even if that person hides everything behind a sharp smile.

He picked his way through the cheering, celebrating family, letting everyone congratulate her. His initial pure excitement and joy for her had already passed, but for everyone else, this was new news.

Standing by Giacinto, he didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything at all. Just silently offered his company if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 am

Giacinto gave Dick a half smile when he came to stand beside her.

She wrapped him in a hug, resting her cheek against the top of his head, pulling him close to her heart. For all their little quibbles, he knew exacly when she wasnt on top form.

"Go celebrate with your boy. Im going to give her my congratulations."

She cupped Dicks cool cheeks and kissed his forehead, the ushered him off.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:03 am

He hugged her firmly back for as long as she needed and squeezed her hand as she kissed his forehead before he was ushered off. He found Fleck in the midst of celebration.

"Glad we didn't go home early?" He asked, taking Fleck's hand, grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:07 am

Fleck was throwing a punch at Chrys' shoulder when Dick curled his hand around his own.

After giving his brother a dead arm, he turned on his boyfriend with a grin.

"You knew, you little asshole!" He crowed wrapping his arms around Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:16 am

Dick's grin grew.

"Uhuh, and a good thing too, not wanting to go to your bother's after party? Tut."

He squeezed Fleck's biceps as he tried to look unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 4:19 am

"You little shit."

He cupped Dicks cheeks and planted a hard one right on his mouth.

"A baby! Im going to be an uncle again. Youre going to be an uncle! Boy or girl? Oh! She could have twins again!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 am

Dick smiled and blinked.

He didn't even consider that he was going to be an uncle. The kids called him uncle, but he never felt like one.

A little burst of joy was renewed.

"Maybe it's twins," he said, a little dazed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:07 am

"We're gonna be the favourite uncles. Spoil them rotten. You can buy them crap and I'll play rough and tumble with them."

Fleck grinned widely.

He truly loved the idea of having more nieces and nephews running around.

He leaned forward for a rough, demanding kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:28 am

"Yeah, we-"

He was cut off by the kiss. A shiver of surprise crawled up his spine, and he succumbed to it easily, kissing back fiercely.

Then he remembered where he was, and who he was surrounded by.

He broke it, flushed.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:30 am

When Dick pulled back, Fleck jerked a thumb over his shoulder.

"We should head home," he suggested in a tone that was really more of a command.

It was definitely about time they made their way home.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:41 am

Dick hummed in agreement. His cock twitched in agreement.

"Are we going to make the rounds?" He tilted his head towards the door. "Or...?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:44 am

"Nah, fuck that."

He pulled Dick along behind him as he headed towards the door, tossing the car keys on the counter on his way out.

They were out on the street and walking down the road in mere minutes. The house was only a five minute walk from Chrys' so it wouldn't take long to get home.

"They're gonna be staying at Chrys' tonight. Always do when we get together there. We have the house to ourselves for the night." Fleck's grin was full of promise.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:03 am

Dick eyes sparkled at that.

"All to ourselves?"

He took Fleck's shirt in his fists and dragged him down for another kiss, curling his tongue past their lips, still walking. Then stopping altogether.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:06 am

Fleck stumbled to a stop when he was dragged down, and pressed into the kiss eagerly.

He pulled back and licked his lips.

"All to ourselves... besides the animals," he amended.

But there'd be no people around, so they could be as loud as they wanted. Fleck certainly had plans to be very loud.

"C'mon." He pulled Dick along again, wanting to get home. Yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:16 am

Dick managed to wait until the door before he latched onto Fleck again.

"We can kick them out."

As Fleck unlocked the door, he pushed himself up on his toes and pressed an open mouth kiss on Fleck's neck, his hand palming his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: