Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 am

He reached out to steady Dick when he swayed.

"He's your boyfriend, sweetheart. You know him. When he's focused on something, nothing else exists."

He cupped Dick's cheeks, and rubbed the tears away with his thumbs.

"You're sad now, angry at him, but when you're sober, you'll be at a better place to confront him. Tell him why you were upset, yell at him some. Then you'll reach an understanding and things will be good."

He smiled tenderly. "Things will be okay. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:35 am

Yes, Dick knew his boyfriend. He knew how he could get.

But Sacha's sensible reasoning was tossed out the window.

"That's if he even pays attention to me in the morning, or the morning after," he said it bitterly, face still between Sacha's. He stayed like that for a few moments more before he twisted out of them to pick up his previously abandoned phone.

"I'm going to call him."

He fumbled with his phone until he found Fleck's number.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 am

Before Dick could press the call button, Sacha plucked it from Dick's hands.

"As your new best friend, I'm not letting you call him again drunk. You'll thank me later."

He was probably going to be livid now, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

"Give it back," he hissed.

A hand shot out at Sacha's wrist to grab it. Drunk and mad, he overestimated how much force he needed to use to hold the hand steady and snatch the phone back.

It happened in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:54 am

Sacha hissed sharply through his teeth and held his wrist gingerly with his other hand.

The skin was already red. It would purple quickly. Vampires had strong grips. He was surprised Dick hadn't cracked bone. He was drunk and unaware.

He ran his undamaged hand over the injured skin and it purpled in seconds, then lightened, overcome with splotches of green and sickly yellow. Healing in seconds.

"You really don't want to call him."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:59 am

Ignorant of the harm he caused and to Sacha healing himself, he called Fleck again.

"I do."

He brought his phone back up to his ear, breathing still shaky.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:04 am

Sacha sat shaking his head, flexing his hand and watching the yellow bloom brighter. He winced. That was a nasty bruise.

The phone rang and rang and rang. Then-

"Hi, this is Hank Masin's phone. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Leave a message, or shoot me a text. I'll get back to you when I can."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:52 am

Dick's lip wobbled and he pursued it. Answerphone. His was calling again but now Fleck couldn't even be bothered to pick up the phone.

His hand dropped to his lap and he ended the call. Emotions welled up and died down.

He opened the chat.

I hope w its worth it

There was no hesitation when he sent the words that he intended to sting.

He lifted his legs up and curled up into a ball, phone still in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:45 pm

"And that's enough of that."

Once again he plucked the phone from Dick's grasp, and without even a pause, he shoved it into his pants.

He doubted Dick would wander down there to retrieve it, even drunk as he was.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:39 am

Dick didn't kick up a fuss the second time around.

He remained silent, chin on his knees. The initial anguish was gone and was replaced with an empty sort of sadness.

His need for constant reassurance had only wanted a few seconds of Fleck's time for him to tell him he loved him and meant it.

After a moment he toppled to the side to lean on Sacha. He sniffed.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:43 am

"Please," Sacha snorted, hugging Dick.

"It'd take a lot more than a gorgeous man crying on me to ruin my night." It had been fun up until the phoning happened, and it took more than one small sour turn to make the night bad.

"Well, you'd be gorgeous if you weren't snotty and gross. Here."

He pulled the bottom of his shirt up and wiped away the tears and dripping snot. His eyes and nose were still red, but he looked much better without oozing.

"There. Gorgeous!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:03 am

Dick pulled a face as it was cleaning. It made him feel like a child. It was also rather gross as if having snot on a shirt was worst then having it on his face.

A tiny smile cracked his face at the compliment. He certainly didn't feel gorgeous, but it was appreciated all the same.

Sacha's rather upbeat attitude was making him feel better as well. It was distracting.

He gave him a nudge with his shoulder.

"With me like this, at least you will get a better chance at pulling."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:06 am

"Mon chouchou, I wouldn't forgive myself if I left you like this and get my rocks off."

He nudged Dick back playfully.

"You're just stuck with me. Now, do you know what'll make you feel better? More wine. I gave your last glass away. C'mon. I'm buying."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:11 am

Dick turned his upset elsewhere.

"You gave it away?"

He looked around himself, no glass of wine in sight.

Dick stood and swayed a little bit at the sudden movement before he steadied himself.

"Make it two glasses. One to replace the one you gave away and the next is your round again."

He won't be duped out of a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:15 am

"You were a bit too busy trying to throw it over me to enjoy it," came the dry answer from Sacha.

In trying to hug him, Dick had almost pour the wine right over him. He'd saved himself that fate. He wasn't guilty in the slightest.

"All right, two glasses." He folded easily on that one. Two glasses was fine.

Sacha followed Dick to his feet and offered his arm like a cheesy old-fashioned gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 4:57 am

Dick took the arm rather gratefully and leaned on it. The tiny smile was beginning to linger.

"To the bar," he declared as they made their way back inside.

The barman spotted them and offered a kind smile.

"I'm surprised you're still here," He said when it was their turn to be served.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:06 am

"We just can't resist you, can we, Dickie?" Sacha purred teasingly.

"Two wines and a G and T."  Sacha pulled his card from his pocket and leaned forwards, lowering his voice. "If you could pour the wines generously? I think he needs them."

Dick could use a couple nice big glasses of wine right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:16 am

Dick glass was filled almost all the way to the lip. The barman let out an exaggerated oops as if he hadn't meant to do it. No one seemed to care. No one with the exception of Dick.

He made a happy noise and cradled the glass carefully in his hand to sip it.

The gin and tonic were placed in front of Sacha and the barman winked at him.

"I've also got something extra special for the both of you."

He busied himself for a moment before turning back to them, placing down two shots topped with whipped cream.

"See me later if you want another."

He looked rather pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:22 am

Sacha smiled when Dick made a pleased noise. Good. That was good.

He let out a little laugh when the shot was set down in front of him. He picked it up and his tongue flicked over the whipped cream before he downed it.

"I'll keep it in mind, darling." He licked his lips then held up his card.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:35 am

Dick let out another please noise. Sacha was right. Alcohol was exactly what he needed.

He knocked it back as if it were a normal shot, cream and all. He licked his lips, unaware of the blob of cream on the tip of his nose.

The bartender watched eagerly as Sasha licked the cream and downed the shot. He eyes stayed dipped as he watched Sacha's tongue flick out.

"I sure hope so. I'm here 'til close."

With another wink, he turned to serve someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:41 am

"Maybe I'll see you at two, then," Sacha purred when the bartender turned away.

He turned to make a comment to Dick but laughed before he could say anything. "Look at you."

That last drink had been it for him. Inhibitions were near gone. He leaned forwards, hand cupping Dick's cheek gently, and licked off the dab of whipped cream.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:01 am

Dick's face was warm in Sacha's hand. Then they turned burning.

A strange feeling came over him, and he wasn't quite sure what to make of it or what to do. He wasn't even sure why Sacha had done that.

Dick took the hand on his cheek and began to drag Sacha through the crowd.

"We should dance again!"

Dancing always made him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:04 am

"Oui, oui," he agreed around another short chuckle as he was dragged onto the dancefloor.

He was loose as he began moving to the music. A lot less refined than his previous dancing.

It was all in good fun now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:12 am

Fuck Fleck, Dick was going to have fun again.

He danced without a care, with as much grace as Sacha. The overfilled wine sloshed over and onto his hand couple of times, but he didn't care. He liked the song that was playing, making him bounce about.

Still holding under Sacha's hand, he spun under it. There pushed himself to the balls of his feet to make Sacha spin under his.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:16 am

Laughing all the while, he span under Dick's arms.

Then he pulled Dick closer, lifting him with arms tight around his waist. He span around, ignoring the wine that splashed against his skin as the glass in Dick's hand sloshed.

There was absolutely no decorum here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: