Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Shit Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Shit Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:45 am

"Awe, I'll try not to break your hand. You need that."

She winked.

Mads was good with them. She didn't plan on crushing it any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 9:49 am

"Mmm." Mads licked his knife. "Suppose I'm not gonna get lucky in a few months, when the babys messing with you. I'll definitely need it then."

Where would he be without his hand when Nicola was so on edge because of the pregnancy?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 am

"Enjoy it, because the months after that you'll probably be too exhausted to use it."

Or at least that seemed to be what they were saying at the office. The majority of them had kids and the majority weren't getting it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:09 am

"Yeah, totally looking forward to that," he muttered, slumping further into the couch.

He was not looking forward to no sleep.

But what was there to do about it?

It was one of the many joys of parenthood.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:23 am

Nicola hummed again.

"My parents would be up for babysitting from time to time. We could have," she lifted her hand in the air to make quotation marks, "date nights. How much fucking is done during then, I don't know. Could just be a good opportunity to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:26 am

"I'd say mine, too, but really, let's not even think about it."

He hadn't seen his dad since he was four, and had one (1) hazy memory of him, and his mother shouldn't be around children at all. Ever. She already fucked up with her own children. She didn't need to fuck up her grandchildren too.

"If date nights become nap nights, we can raincheck sex nights for when we have some semblance of shit together."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:32 am

Honestly, she would be happy if her kid would never know who their other Grandma is. But that was up to Mads, as long as he never left them in a room with her.

"I'll be worried my clit would fall off from disuse, or what if you forget where it is?"

She gasped in mocked horror.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:12 pm

"If I haven't forgotten in the past fourteen years, no matter how long my dry stints were, I don't think I'll forget after a few months."

Mads was pretty damned sure Nicola's worry over that one was completely unfounded.

She would be safe.

"But if I do, you're well within your rights to give me a crash course on pleasuring you." He dropped her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:34 am

She laughed easily.

"Hey, you don't know what the stress of the baby will bring." 

Her mother always tells the story about how she accidentally left her younger brother at a party and not realising until they were home.

"And I can promise you there will be nothing crash about it. There will be homework. There will be tests. Maybe even an essay."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 am

"Long, intensive course. I dig it."

His lips quirked upwards as he set his plate aside and stretched out, content to fall into a mini food coma for now.

"Can I get extra credit?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:43 am

"You can get all the extra credit you want. Maybe even an after-school class? Are you free on weekends, too, for some tutoring?"

Was she taking this gag too far now? 

Nah.

She set her own plate aside and laid down along the couch, content in her own food coma.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:45 am

"For a course this important? I'll make time."

He dropped her a wink and blew a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 am

She laughed again.

"I'll start ordering those biology books in preparation then. Maybe even record a video while I don't look like a human balloon."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:52 am

"Visual stimulus, too."

His brows wagged suggestively. "Very thorough, teacher."

The tease cleary ignited something in him, because his eyes widened and so did the grin on his face.

"Everybody screamed," he sang, grin widening even further.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:56 am

"Please don't," she moaned, kicking his thigh and covering her ears.

Why, why did ABBA have to make a musical?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 am

"When I kissed the teacher!"

Did he just start singing louder?

You bet your ass he did.

"And they must have thought they dreamed
When I kissed the teacher
All my friends at school
They had never seen my teacher blush
She looked like a fool
Nearly Petrified
Cause she was taken by surprise
When I kissed the teacher!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:06 am

She groaned, louder, in a weak attempt to drown him out.

"You're the worst."

She leaned forward and covered his mouth with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:08 am

He fell silent when she pressed her hands against his mouth.

He sat silently, just looking back at her, waiting for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:11 am

Nicola narrowed her eyes as he sat silently. She didn't trust the silence.

But he did look gosh darn cute. 

She removed her hands and dove in to kiss him before he could sing again.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:15 am

His eyes twinkled when her hands moved and he surged forwards at the same time.

The resulting kiss was rough, but that didn't bother Mads at all. His hands found her hips, pulling her closer, trying to guide her to straddle him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 am

She followed his guidance. Her hands roamed his chest, then the back of his head. She cupped it as she moved to kiss down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 am

His hands stroked over her thighs when she settled in his lap, running over and around them so he could grasp her ass, squeezing firmly.

His head tipped back to give her access to his neck and throat.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 am

She rocked her hips. The pyjama shorts she was wearing were thin and she could feel his jeans beneath her. It sparked heat. 

Lightly, she bit his neck. Teasingly she scraped the top row of teeth over sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 8:08 am

His muscles jumped when her teeth scraped gently over his skin, a shiver running through him.

He knew how hard those teeth could bite, and a part of him anticipated that sharp pain, wanted it. The gentle way her teeth were teasing his skin now set his skin alight with sensation.

A low noise sounded in his throat as his hands moved upwards, slipping under the waistband of her shorts and dragging them down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Shit Day   [C] Shit Day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Shit Day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: