Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU] Hokey Cokey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C][AU] Hokey Cokey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Hokey Cokey   [C][AU] Hokey Cokey - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:34 am

"Yeah, it's pretty great."

There was nothing he particularly disliked about the place. Maybe judgemental parents thinking he wasn't good enough to interact with their kids. But he was going to encounter them anywhere, he supposed.

"Why? Hoping to join the workforce?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C][AU] Hokey Cokey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU] Hokey Cokey   [C][AU] Hokey Cokey - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:42 am

Dick laughed gently and shook his head.

"No," he definitely didn't want to scare him off and turn out too keen, even though the idea of working with him sounded like a dream, "I don't think I could deal with children and parents all day like you do. I'm currently a barista and dealing with customers rowdy children for a minute is enough for me."
Back to top Go down

[C][AU] Hokey Cokey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: