Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Brrrr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C]    Brrrr - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:16 am

Fleck's lips kicked upwards.

Clearly he wasn't as bad as Dick was making him out to be. Dick's tone was too warm to be true dislike.

"Sometimes you argue the most with people you're closest to."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:23 am

Dick snorted.

"We must have been close straight off the bat then."

He stubbed out his cigarette out and took a large gulp of his coffee, followed by a mint.

"Want to head back inside? Your bed is a lot more comfortable than this bench."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:27 am

"Some people just click," he teased, pressing a kiss to the crown of Dick's head.

"What, don't want hot bench sex?"

He reached out to stroke Jack's stomach, and smiled when she gave a chirping sound and wriggled on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 am

Dick rolled his eyes. He was just an argumentative, anxious brat, but he won't tell Fleck that.

"Shush, our child is present. Besides," he leaned up to nudge Fleck's nose with his, "I don't think you have the energy for it."

His sounded smug.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 am

"You've suddenly got a very low opinion of me. Aren't you happy with my stamina any more?"

He pressed a swift kiss to Dick's lips then stood, scooping up Jack as he did. He wrapped the blanket around her and sauntered back towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:38 am

"I do all the work and you can't even give me a shower blow job."

Yep. Still salty.

He left the mug on the side and locked up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 am

Fleck's eyes turned over Dick slowly.

"Catty," he commented dryly.

Dick was certainly in a mood over this one. Good. He liked it when he riled Dick up in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:44 am

"True though."

Dick leaned against the counter and raised a brow.

"Why not redeem yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:46 am

"Nope!"

Fleck turned dramatically on his heel and strode away through the kitchen to the hallway, head held high.

"If you're gonna act bitchy Im not gonna rise to the bait.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:51 am

"Fle-" He stopped himself, realising his voice was louder then what was deemed acceptable at this times of night. Especially sober.

He hurried after his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist as they walked.

"This is just to hide your lack of stamina, isn't it? It's okay, I won't judge you if you can't keep up," he cooed, nuzzling his back.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:53 am

"I just lay there and do nothing. You're the one that needs all the stamina. Any fault is yours."

Walking with his boyfriend wrapped around his waist like that was uncomfortable at best, but he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:03 am

Dick hummed and stayed silent for a moment.

Well, this was the night for a heart to heart.

"Maybe you don't have to just lay there...?" It was difficult to keep the teasing tone in his voice as it wondered and became quieter.

"I mean I do like being in control, but sometimes... I- I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 am

His firm strides, essentially dragging his leech of a boyfriend along, came to an abrupt halt.

Fleck stood in a tense silence for a long, long moment.

"I don't- I'm not- It's-"

Fuck.

He steadied himself with a breath, trying to push away the tension bunching up his broad shoulders.

"I'm not sure how great I'll be, Dick."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:52 am

Dick pressed his lips tight together and held his boyfriend in silence for a long moment.

He shuffled around so he stood in front and cupped either side of Fleck's neck. A thumb stroked under an ear. 

"I don't know any different," he said softly, "it's not like I anyone to compare you too." He added on a small, forced chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:58 am

Fleck looked uneasy.

Generally, he didn't do uneasy. He was a man that was confident in himself, with an easy happy air about him at almost all times.

"I'm not-" He sucked on his teeth. "Not good at taking the reins, Dick."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:05 am

His hands smoothed up to cup his face, the beard tickling under his hands, to rub his thumbs over his cheekbones.

He took a slow breath in then out.

"Not good at taking them," he said slowly, "or you don't want to take them?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:07 am

"Both," he admitted in a quiet voice.

His hands came up to curl around Dick's cool wrists, just holding him loosely while Dick cupped his cheeks.

He tried to keep his eyes steady on Dick's, but he was fighting hard to not drop his gaze to the ground. It wasn't easy.

"I don't want to take them because I'm not good at it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:26 am

Dick's lips curled up, softly yet sadly. He didn't like seeing Fleck like this, so uneasy.

"Remember the skating gala?" 

He leaned a little more into Fleck space so they were chest to chest, his arms wrapped around Fleck's neck.

"You tied me up in the toilets- Oh, then made me speak to that very concerned man?" He raised his eyebrows in mock annoyance but a smile crept on his face. It was funny thinking back on it. "That was good, I liked that."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 9:07 am

Fleck flushed red at the memory.

He did remember that, quite well. He remembered a lot about that night, actually.

"That doesn't- Not often, Dick. It doesn't happen often." Yes, once or twice he had taken some form of control for a few minutes during their relationship.

But he'd never taken the reins quite like Dick was hoping he would.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 9:15 am

Dick hummed. The words, "I know," were at the tip of his tongue. He held them back and swallowed down disappointment.

"We should head to bed before someone gets pissy with us for waking them up."

He kissed the corner of Fleck's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 9:20 am

"Yeah," he agreed quietly, feeling none too happy with the situation.

He felt Dick's disappointment, and hew as upset with himself that he couldn't assuage it the way Dick wanted him to.

He felt like he wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Brrrr
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: