Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

It's a Beautiful Day [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:45 am

"I know there isnt," Willow commented dryly, dropping her arm around Nicola's shoulders. "The three of you are looking good. Though, I'm surprised, Dick. Chai led me to believe you're a virgin. I thought you'd be dressed a lot more conservatively."

Virgins tended not to wear such big, bright costumes on their first couple of times.

"I wasn't going to let my brother look like a virgin while the rest of us were dressed up," Chai rebuked.

No brother of hers was looking like a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:14 am

"I'm not-" Dick flushed, hot, his face still pinched in confusion as he tried to make out what was going on.

He looked up at Fleck, in hope that he would shine a light on the situation; why the word virgin was being thrown around so carelessly and why most of their little group seemed to be in some sort of state of undress.

Ciro clapped his hands together as he looked at Dick.

"Oh! That makes us both virgins! Well, I watched the film but I don't think that counts?"

Ciro turned his gaze to Willow and Mads questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:18 am

"It doesn't count," the two replied simultaneously in a dry tone.

The film was incredible, but it certainly didn't count towards the experience that was the stage show. Ciro was just about as virginal as they came.

Fleck pulled himself to his feet and strode towards Dick, surprisingly stable in the ridiculous glittery platform heels on his feet. He stood at almost Ciro's height right now.

"Virgins are people that haven't seen the theatre show before," he answered Dick in a murmur by his ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:35 am

Ciro clapped his hands again.

"I am so pleased that you are all here as I pop my cherry. Please treat me gently."

Dick watched as Fleck strolled over. With everything that he had to take in, he hadn't fully registered the platform heels that turned his boyfriend from average height to ridiculously tall.

"Right, and that is...? Also, it really isn't fair how much taller than me you are now. You're going to cause a crick in my neck."

This close, he took in Fleck's makeup covered face.

He while he was waiting for a good heel to be socially acceptable for men again, the ridiculously painted faces could be left in the 19th century.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 4:48 am

"Cherry popping should never be gentle," Willow purred with hooded eyes. She certainly wasn't gonna be gentle with this new experience for the two men.

It'd be fun.

"You'll find out when you get there, virgin." Fleck dipped to press a kiss to Dick's cheek. "It's going to cause a crick in mine, too, y'know?" he didn't get how people could deal with immense height differences.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:13 am

Dick pulled a face as he was kissed, and rubbed at the skin.

"It also needs to happen soon," Nicola said, checking her phone. "Anyone that wants to see a hot fem drive, come with me."

She turned, heading back to her car, waving her keys above her head like a tour guide. Ciro followed along, having already been in the car with her on the way.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:18 am

"I didn't know you were going to let Ciro drive," Mads called teasingly after the two of them.

Chai pressed a kiss to Dick's cheek, then scurried after Nicola and Ciro, her heels clicking against the pathway.

"Everyone with sense can take my car," Willow said, making her own way back towards the cars.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:32 am

Nicola burst into laughter as Ciro turned and gave the finger to mads, tongue stuck out. He turned back around with a snap of his fingers and a strut in his walk.

- - - - - -

Nicola parked her car easily in the theatre's car park. It wasn't busy, it was mostly taxis pulling up, letting out a bunch of scantly dressed people, then leaving again.

"You do realise when we're talking about poping Ciro's cherry, it was for him to see the Rocky Horror live, not his actual cherry?" She said wryly, turning around from the driver's seat to give them a grin before opening the door. She hopped out to where the others were at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:51 am

"Please, I've had Ciro. That cherry was popped a long time ago," Chai snorted lightly, stepping out of the car.

THe group convened and made their way towards the theatre entrance.

Before they could get there, they were accosted by a group of cosplayers.

"Hello, lovelies! I'm seeing a lot of thirsty sluts here. Anyone one of you a virgin?" the groups Frank asked with a pleasant smile.

Fleck dropped his hands on Dick's shoulders and pushed him forwards. "This one. So virginal, he hasn't even seen the film."

Frank purred as he looked over Dick slowly. He grasped Dick's hand and pulled it up, pressing a kiss to the back of it.

"Say something in French, Frank!" the group called out.

The cosplayer chuckled lightly. "Enchanté."

"What does that mean?"

He straightened up, Dicks hand still in his, and smiled, leering. "How nice."

Chai was the next to push Ciro forwards. "And this one."

Frank's eyes raked purposefully over Ciro now. "Blond hair and a tan? My sort of man."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:20 am

Dick gave Fleck an accusing glare as he was pushed forward, feeling a little betrayed.

He stiffened as his hand was taken and kissed, not liking the way he was looked over or the tone of the Fank's voice. He wanted to snatch his hand away, but he also didn't want to make a scene over nothing. Besides, it was an act. Hopefully an act. It seemed rehearsed.

Ciro laughed easily and scratched a back of his neck, one side of his torso going taut. He preened over the attention.

"Thanks?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:25 am

Frank pressed a hard kiss to Dick's cheek, leaving a nice smear of lipstick on his skin, then did the same to Ciro, making a show of clinging to him and feeling up his shoulders.

"All right, you filthy sluts, enjoy the show."

He waved them off, and laughing between them, they made their way towards the entrance, this time not accosted by any cosplayers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:36 am

Dick couldn't mask his pinched expression as he was kissed on the cheek.

"Tell me that isn't going to happen with everyone we meet," Dick muttered to Fleck, for the third time tonight trying to wipe lipstick off himself.

Ciro left his lipstick stain on, grinning.

"Is everyone going to be like this?" He asked the two theatre experts, thoroughly amused. He waved to a group of giggling girls who were pointing to him before they skittered away, embarrassed laughter growing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:40 am

Fleck pulled Dick's hand from his face before he could wipe off the lipstick. "You'll want to keep that."

He gave a sheepish half grin. "And not everyone... Just... most people."

Mads laughed, patting his excited boyfriend on the back. "Pretty much. Unless they're virgins." It was a pretty great experience. It was why they all enjoyed going to this show as often as they could.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:02 am

Dick wrinkled his nose.

"It feels gross," he complained, intertwining their fingers. "Just don't throw me in the line of fire again, please?"

This wasn't the most comfortable experience for him so far, both figuratively and literally. The sequins in his top were scratching at his arms, and he was still self-conscious about the shorts.

"Cola, why haven't you brought me to a show before," Ciro said, accusing.

"You either embarrassing yourself on national TV or say my choice of films is shit whenever I tried to make you watch the film version beforehand," Nicola said dismissively, flicking through her phone

"I'm going to grab someone to take a photo of us all before we get shit-faced and it is still light outside." She grabbed a stranger. An artsy sort that she assumed would take a good picture of them all, dressed in a makeshift Colombia outfit.

"Any giants stay away from me," she said, heading back to the group pinching both Chai and Dick to make them stand either side of her. She angled her body towards the other woman, encouraging her to hitch her leg up as she made a face of camera-ready shock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:43 am

"No promises. Virgins get all the fun at these shows. I can't deprive you." He remembered his first show. Boy was it something.

Willow snorted. "Just because you're a midget doesn't mean the rest of us are giants." Though apart from the three currently pressed together, the shortest of the rest of the group currently was six two. Willow came in next at six three, in her incredible five-inch fuck-me heels, and the two men rivalled each other at six four, Ciro just naturally tall and Fleck wearing bigger fuck-me heels than she was.

Playing his part, Fleck clung to Ciro for the picture, throwing one of his legs up. Mads took his spot between Ciro and Dick, leaning more towards Dick. Columbia and Eddie had to be together for pictures, right?

Willow strutted over to stand beside Magenta, posing with her thick feather boa.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:14 am

"I'm happy being deprived," Dick said as he was dragged off.

Nicola would have given Willow the finger if she wasn't posing, not wanting to risk it being captured on camera. It wasn't very Janet like, was it?

"I'm pretty sure almost scrapping six is fucking giant level," she said behind her mouth. "I'm only a couple below average."

Ciro let Fleck balance on him, trusting that he had enough balance to not topple over, choosing to flex as he knew bodybuilders would. While he didn't build up muscle often on his arms, they were nothing to frown at. He twisted his torso to back it look tiny and squeezed his thighs. Now, unlike his arms, his thighs were incredibly impressive.

"Take a few!" Nicola yelled, changing the angle and pose of her body just slightly, taking advantage of the slight wind blowing in her hair.

Dick stood, rather awkwardly, not entirely sure what to do with himself. He wanted to cross his arms, but he kept them hanging by his sides so he wouldn't look like a sulking child. In a meagre attempt to look at least decent in the photo, he pushed his shoulders back and offered a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:22 am

"And I'm only a couple above," Willow countered. At least, when she wasn't wearing crazy heels, she was only a couple inches above average height. A couple... six... Close enough, right?

After the first photo, she changed pose, covering her crotch area with her boa. The movement pressed her tits together in a great way. She always loved the way her tits looked pushed up by a corset.

Mads leaned over a little. "Pose with your hat," he hinted. "Just grip it or something."

Everything else was posing. Dick'd look strange stood so stiffly with the rest of them posing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:39 am

Nicola snorted, loudly and un-ladylike, so Willow knew exactly what she thought of that statement. She pulled on her skirt to show off her white underskirt.

Saucy.

Dick glanced up at Mad's - who he didn't know too well - lip curled and his eyebrows drawn together. It was unfortunately caught on camera.

"... Sure."

He held the rim of his hat and found he naturally leaned his weight on one side. He still felt a little out of place, but less so than standing so stiffly.

The cameraman yelled words of encouragement and wolf whistled a few times as he took the last of the photos.

"You all look amazing! Loving the Magenta."

He gave Chai a wink as he handed the phone back to Nicola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Beautiful Day [C]   It's a Beautiful Day [C] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Beautiful Day [C]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: