Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][AU][Future AU] Messages

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:41 am

Amr met Fleck's eye and shook his head. Not today.

Who knew when the kids would wake up? It was his turn to look after them and tuck them back in once they woke up.

Which really, in retrospect, meant it was a good thing they weren't going out in Voltron.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:43 am

A dark brow arched.

"Well, aren't you lucky, Red? You're safe from training." For now, at least.

He was sure that Lucas would suffer some form of training torture again soon. Fleck would make sure it'd happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:49 am

"I hear that is a new course installed on a training deck."

At that, Lucas perked up at interest. That was much more appealing to hi then being chucked out of the castle for shits and giggles.

"So if you want to be a guinea-pig then go ahead."

Lucas' face fell. So it would still be for shits and giggles for them all.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:52 am

Fleck reached out to kick Lucas' foot.

"Chill. In a couple days the gang will be back together and we'll all have fun beating on you."

Patience was a virtue that they all needed more of. Lucas most of all.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 4:03 am

Lucas kicked Fleck's foot back.

"I thought Ciro was the one who is fun to beat on."

"That is like kicking a puppy, and no one likes kicking a puppy."

As happy and outgoing as Amr was, Ciro was that ten times then more, sunshine embodied.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 4:55 am

"He's too sweet and genuine," Fleck agreed, tilting his head towards Amr.

"You're all piss and vinegar. Pissing you off is fun."

The paladins were five responsible and mature adults that could handle anything thrown at them. They were also a family that picked on each other relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:11 am

"Come on Ti, are you really going to let this blatant workplace bullying happen? From your husband of all people."

He threw an are dramatically up and down towards Amr. He raised an eyebrow.

"Ti is totally on my side, right?"

Amr leaned over to rest his head awkwardly on Ti's shoulder, gazing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:13 am

Ti bit his lip, large ears fluttering a little as he flustered.

"Well..." he hedged, not enjoying being in the limelight.

If he was being honest, he did find picking on Lucas fun. He did it himself in (sometimes) more subtle ways.

He flushed a deep purple and twisted, burying his face into Amr's neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:22 am

Amr laughed and drew his husband into a hug, bringing his head to his chest.

"I take this as my win."

Lucas rolled his eyes before he stood.

"Well, I'm going back to my room. Or what was my room? Did you chuck everything?"

Amr shook his head.

"No new residents, so there was no need. Besides, I always had a feeling you both would come back."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:30 am

Ti's hands found Amr's sides, digging in with the cruel intention of making Amr jump and yelp. After all these years, Amr was still deathly ticklish. Ti was, too, but Ti had protection in the form of a small life growing inside him.

Fleck cursed quietly to himself when Lucas spoke.

Rooms.

Fucking shit.

How the fuck was he going to move all his shit out of Dick's room without seeing him?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:34 am

Amr, as predicted, yelped and pushed away from his husband to a somewhat safer distance.

He still had his wits to notice something was wrong with Fleck. Just what was...? Ah. Right. Rooms.

"You're room is still free from when you first joined the castle."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:39 am

"All my stuff is in his room."

He scrubbed his hand over his face and groaned.

This was going to end in a confrontation no matter what happened, wasn't it?

...Did he really need clean clothes...?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:43 am

Oh.

Right.

Amr clicked his tongue.

"About that," he hesitated, "he moved your stuff out into the room, actually."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:46 am

"Did he?"

He almost felt bad for how light he felt.

There wouldn't be a confrontation after all. He was glad for that. Just a little more peace to calm himself before they talked.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:50 am

Amr let his shoulders relax when what he was greeted with wasn't a negative reaction.

"Let's me walk you both to your rooms then. We had new codes installed while you were gone."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:52 am

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Fleck pushed off the counter.

It had been a long day. He could do with a nap and some time to himself to let the fact that he was home sink in.

There were a few other things that needed to sink in, too.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:13 am

Amr led them to their room, Lucas first.

Their fellow human barely mumbled a goodbye before he closed the doors on them.

The nap on the ship barely scratched the surface of sleep needed to wear off a hangover.

"Here you go," they stood outside of Fleck's old room. He repeated himself, going over the new procedures.

"Anything else you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:16 am

"No," Fleck responded.

Feeling suddenly rather emotion, he stepped forwards and hugged Amr. "Thank you."

It felt so good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:24 am

Amr hugged him firmly back.

"No problem. You know where I am if you want food squirrelled into your room for the next week, but I am only allowing a week of wallowing if it comes to that," he said sternly. Then he patted his back.

"In all seriousness, if you really do need something, don't hesitate. But I am sure you will fall back into castle life and Giacinto will give you something to do."

He pulled back.

"It is really good to have you back."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:26 am

"I won't wallow."

He wouldn't. He enjoyed castle life too much to wallow. He'd be back and he'd be happy.

He was just going to avoid the prince for a little while.

"It's good to be back, Amr. Now go be with your husband. You both must be dying of excitement. Go be excited with him."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 am

"We've been dying of excitement for that last few months."

But he smiled and tipped down to kiss his cheek before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][AU][Future AU] Messages    [C][AU][Future AU] Messages  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][AU][Future AU] Messages
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13